Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Virtual World? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Virtual World? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Virtual World? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Virtual World?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

Winx Club Virtual World? Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 06, 2015 9:41 am

Hello! So, do you guys remember when the Winx Club site had forums and the virtual world and then they removed it? Well, i don't think it was fair. I believe it limits winxers very much. Just imagine being able to play a Winx Club mmorpg where you can visit Alfea,Cloud Tower, and all of the magic dimensions! I know it's basically impossible but a game dev that i know in real life was able to manage creating a simulation world game with just being in high school! I was wondering if there would be anyone intrested in being in a non-paying (obviously) game dev group to start creating a world where winxers can be together?
Bounce Bounce
Back to top Go down
http://everafterhighonline.webs.com
WinxClubUSA
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
WinxClubUSA

Stella Roy
Hobbies : Computer Graphics, Video Editing, Hamsters, Science, Algebra

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 06, 2015 3:49 pm

There are many Winx Club games like that on ROBLOX! Go check them out Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WinxClubUSA
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YSun Sep 06, 2015 4:54 pm

But the Roblox design is so.....square Crying or Very sad I was thinking more of a full out mmorpg. I've decided to make a progress session in the creativity section so people know how i'm doing and so people can know what i need help with Dance
Back to top Go down
http://everafterhighonline.webs.com
Lucky Star
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Lucky Star

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : I'm a big dork who likes running around the internet making new friends. You can call me Lucky. My favorite cartoon is MLP, and I like a lot of different anime and manga. I also play minecraft an Elder scroll and Fallout games.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YTue Nov 03, 2015 6:23 pm

I agree with ya, it would be so cool to have a winx style MMORPG.

It's a shame to have such a large world and not be able to explore it yourself.
There are a lot of fantasy shows and books that would only improve with a game.
Crying or Very sad but games take a long time, and a lot of money to make.

Depending on how large the fandom is, there may or may not be some Minecraft servers that recreate the Winx worlds in them. Though you've said you didn't like square when the other poster mentioned ROBLOX.

Winx Club Virtual World? 3373001378 Can't get more square than minecraft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Lucky%20Star%2033094
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky
Hobbies : being a WINX FAN... HARDCORE!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YTue Jun 07, 2016 1:02 am

Trust me if I could turn back time, I'd do it. I lost a few good friends because the Winx forum was my only network to them. This some would theorize is what caused me to snap and become the super obsessed over the top fan I am
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YTue Jun 07, 2016 5:36 am

MoonlightFairy wrote:
Hello! So, do you guys remember when the Winx Club site had forums and the virtual world and then they removed it? Well, i don't think it was fair. I believe it limits winxers very much. Just imagine being able to play a Winx Club mmorpg where you can visit Alfea,Cloud Tower, and all of the magic dimensions! I know it's basically impossible but a game dev that i know in real life was able to manage creating a simulation world game with just being in high school! I was wondering if there would be anyone intrested in being in a non-paying (obviously) game dev group to start creating a world where winxers can be together?
Bounce Bounce

Thing was, they didn't do that much with the virtual world, like at all. All you could do is chat, buy stuff, decorate house and Charmix Garden, you have to plant and protect flowers. They didn't deliver on their promises of going to Tutti Frutti or having a pet. Also, it was really slow, the loading times was slow(not even kidding), and super buggy. So it was fair for them to pull the area down for business purposes.

What wasn't fair is that they took the forum away since a lot of people did use it, and how it connected the winxers all around the world. I just wish that they payed more attention to that to see that it was popular.
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YTue Jun 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Honestly, I get asked why I'm such an extreme Winx club fan. Some people assume it's from work, my past, my current environment, and many other speculations. But the real reason I hold on to all things Winx so dearly and am such a huge fan is because I learned that it can be lost at any point of time. I wascgoingvthrough a rough time when I found Winx and when they took away the forum. This is why I cling to it as dearly and as ridiculously as I go because it could be taken from me at any point of time again for any arbitrary reason, or no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YTue Jun 07, 2016 9:41 pm

lmodern1878 wrote:
Honestly, I get asked why I'm such an extreme Winx club fan. Some people assume it's from work, my past, my current environment, and many other speculations. But the real reason I hold on to all things Winx so dearly and am such a huge fan is because I learned that it can be lost at any point of time. I wascgoingvthrough a rough time when I found Winx and when they took away the forum. This is why I cling to it as dearly and as ridiculously as I go because it could be taken from me at any point of time again for any arbitrary reason, or no reason at all.
Yeah, they shouldn't taken away the forum. Winx Adventure, yes, I can see why, but the forum, I can't.
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 6:18 am

yukai5 wrote:
lmodern1878 wrote:
Yeah, they shouldn't taken away the forum. Winx Adventure, yes, I can see why, but the forum, I can't.

here's the thing, I made a lot of friends and due to rainbows very strict guidelines including no ages, no real world contact data, etc. I couldn't even create a contact list of all my friends in my CRM at work to be able to continue my working friendships. There was no personal messaging and as a result I couldn't even give friends my email out of public view. winxclub.com was not just a shotcut on employee desktops but was actually mandated as the company wide home page for the longest time until they took out the forums. That passed off a lot of employees, still does to this day. it got so bad we tried to start our own winx forum but it never caught on. further we had to have a special "Winx Club Grief Line" internally for employees who "couldn't handle loosing this which was a big part of our infrastructure" and needed to talk to someone. the people who worked the hotline were trained by management how to handle certain things quite well so long as it related to loosing the winx forum. I still remember the extension and the Presenter I had to give breaking the bad news. the internal winx hotline was 89469 (8-WINX) from any phone in the building. Sad it came to this.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 7:15 am

lmodern1878 wrote:
yukai5 wrote:
lmodern1878 wrote:

here's the thing, I made a lot of friends and due to rainbows very strict guidelines including no ages, no real world contact data, etc. I couldn't even create a contact list of all my friends in my CRM at work to be able to continue my working friendships.  There was no personal messaging and as a result I couldn't even give friends my email out of public view.  winxclub.com was not just a shotcut on employee desktops but was actually mandated as the company wide home page for the longest time until they took out the forums.  That passed off a lot of employees, still does to this day.  it got so bad we tried to start our own winx forum but it never caught on.  further we had to have a special "Winx Club Grief Line" internally for employees who "couldn't handle loosing this which was a big part of our infrastructure" and needed to talk to someone.  the people who worked the hotline were trained by management how to handle certain things quite well so long as it related to loosing the winx forum.  I still remember the extension and the Presenter I had to give breaking the bad news.  the internal winx hotline was 89469 (8-WINX) from any phone in the building.  Sad it came to this.

What does that has to do with Winx Adventure? Which I might add that a group has already made vast improvements (there is a thread by that particular group somewhere about how they are 90% done of the fan version and just working on the actual game part).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Virtual World?   Winx Club Virtual World? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Virtual World?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next