Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mystique Davina 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mystique Davina 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mystique Davina 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Mystique Davina

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YTue Aug 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Name: Mystique "Mystie" Quintina Davina

Creature: Fairy

Race: Alourian (Aloura Iris)

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Psychic

Spells:

LOW:

Headache: Targeted at a single victim, this spell gives someone a headache that lasts for up to two to three minutes.

Telepathy Link: Creates a link of mental communication between one person at a time. It can reach out up to two hundred meters and the target must be willing.

MEDIUM:

Mind Reading: A spell to read the thoughts of someone. Lasts up to 20 seconds and can reach out to a radius of fifty meters. If cast in a busy place Mystique would be stunned for 10 seconds.

Lightwave Beam: A beam of white light that shoots out of Mystique's hands to stun the victim for up to 20 seconds and cause a small amount of pain.

Purification: A duel purpose spell to fix mild wounds or rid the air of dark magic. It takes a fair amount of energy out of Mystique when used.

Psy Flash: A powerful burst of mental energy that paralyzes foes for 20 seconds. Spreads out for about a 10 ft radius.

HIGH:

Purity Barrier: A very powerful glowing white barrier, with a radius of 20 ft intended to surround multiple people. It can last up to a minute and can withstand up to ten average hits.

Telekinetic Chains: Placing her hands on the ground, the blind seer uses her energy to connect to the earth and summon glowing chains of psychic energy which hold back up to three victims, for up to a minute.

Appearance: Mystique has pale milky white skin and raven black hair reaching down to her mid back, which has a loose curl and voluminous bounce. She has soft bangs and arched black eyebrows, and thin pink lips with a ski jump nose. Her eyes are nothing but glassy silver mirrors with no iris or pupils. During her visions these eyes light up in an ethereal white light.

Her casual outfit is a cyan blue velour hoodie over a white tank top, and beige denim short shorts. She wears white and blue converse sneakers and keeps her hair loose and flowing, and wears minimal makeup.

Mystique:

Strengths:
-Ability to briefly see visions of the past and future, specifically of Aloura Iris.
-Heightened senses barring sight.
-She is a linguist; fluent in multiple languages and studies evolution of languages and dialects.

Weaknesses:
-Blind since birth, walks with a walking stick or a seeing eye companion.
-Terrible at combat and attacks.
-Insomnia and night terrors which affects her daily energy and stamina.

Personality:
Mystique is a sarcastic, stubborn girl who grew up in a sheltered environment but is very aware of the outer world and problems of society. She hates the thought of prejudice and ableism though she had never firsthandedly experienced it due to her reclusive upbringing.

She is very zealous in all of her pursuits, and can be somewhat cocky and prideful, and is determined to prove wrong all who underestimate her. She lacks social skills and is withdrawn as well as somewhat immature, but is incredibly loyal to those dearest to her.

She has an amazing memory and passion for learning foreign languages and dialects. History is her favorite and best subject in school, and she loves academics; though it can be a challenge for her due to her special needs.

Her visions are both a blessing and a curse to her. Knowledge is power but ignorance is bliss, and Mystique would rather choose bliss over power. She has no control over her visions or what she sees within them, and oftentimes they are hard for her to comprehend. Her subconscious often twists her visions into night terrors in her sleep, and due to this she has insomnia and hard times falling and/or staying asleep.

Despite her disability, she knows her worth. She is aware of how different she is and though she can feel like an outcast at times, she never lets anyone boss her around or make her feel inferior, and would not refrain from using her walking stick to hit upside the head anyone who tries to belittle her.

History: Mystique is the daughter of Cordelia Norah Davina, the current Alourian temple priestess. This makes her a distant relative of Princess Alexis Celestiana Starr, and a descendant of the late Queen Celestiana's bloodline. Her father is a man by the name of Odysseus Davina. She was born without any pigmentation in her eyes and is completely sightless.

She was raised living in the Alourian royal temple with her mother and had private tutors, thus she was sheltered from the world for many years. She grew up studying intensely on the subjects of Alourian history and mythologies, and expects to become the next Priestess guardian of the temple succeeding her mother. Mystique also took up a passionate interest in learning foreign languages and dedicated much of her time becoming a linguist.

When Mystique was age ten, she began to manifest visions of the ancient past of Aloura Iris, as well as some of the brief future. These visions were the first visual sights Mystique had ever seen, and she could not explain nor control them. These continued to grow and develop, and her mother chose to keep this gift secret from the outer world.

Around this same time she developed night terrors based upon twisted or worsened versions of the visions she had seen, such as twisted accounts of the past realm wars, which would haunt her at night. It became so frequent she developed insomnia because of it.

When Mystique was twelve her father had disappeared, leaving his wife and daughter broken hearted. His disappearance was unforeseen by Mystie and he was assumed dead though his body was never found.

Her mother chose to enroll Mystique to Alfea College for Fairies to help her develop and explain her strange powers and perhaps learn social skills as well. Her mother has gifted her an enchanted size-shifting Alourian pegasus (A violet-colored mare named Isleen) for her 16th birthday to be her seeing-eye companion around Alfea.

Last edited by AlexisWinx on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YTue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 pm

How does her being a linguist count as a strength, does she pick up the languages fast and able to speak with them in a perfect dialect?
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YTue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YTue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Maybe add in one more negative trait Lexi. After that, I think she is good.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 12:42 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 4:09 am

I'm not seeing much wrong with her Lexi at this point *stamps approved on her forehead*
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 4:28 am

I don't see anything wrong with it, so I approve
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7YWed Aug 26, 2015 4:43 am

I'll give an approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Sponsored content

Mystique Davina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystique Davina   Mystique Davina Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Mystique Davina
Page 1 of 1