Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
MoonlightFairy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Hey! I'm new here and want to introduce my oc Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! 1424783525

Name: Vanessa De Linphea
What creature are you?: Fairy
Race: Lynpheian
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Earth
Spells:
Enchanted Growth-
Vanessa blows a magical dust and when it lands on the ground (or a plant) it grows in a quick manner. (Low)
Rain of Pollen-
Vanessa creates a green magical ball that contains magical energy and lifts it up in the air. When lifted up in the air the ball falls into pieces and gently pours at the maximum of a 20ft radius creating a rain of pollen that heals an ally or weakens the opponent's attacks by 10% reduced damage for 3 minutes . (Low)
Nature Chain
Vanessa creates a magical swirl that summons vines from the ground and chains the opponent/opponents in a 10ft radius for 20 seconds. If the opponent is in the sky the vines will enlarge/get longer, grab the opponent and tightly grasp them. The sky limit is 80ft so the time the vines take to enlarge will depend on how far the opponent is. (Low)
Flower Shield
Vanessa summons a transparent green shield shaped like a flower that covers her head to knees. The shield can be summoned for up to 6 minutes and has to wait 6 minutes before it can be summoned again. (Medium)
Flower Blast
Vanessa shoots 2 consecutive flower blasts that hit the opponent dealing 10% physical damage and weakens them for 3 minutes. (Medium)
Nature's Wrath
Vanessa shoots green pollen to where the opponent is standing. The green pollen causes a 60ft tree to grow quickly and trap the opponent in it for 3 minutes. When the tree vanishes and releases the opponent, the opponent is weakened for 3 minutes.This spell will obviously not work if the opponent is out of reach. (High)

Appearance:
Vanessa has brown hair and she has light brown eyes and her skin tone is tanned.Everyday Outfit-
For her everyday outfit, Vanessa has a half up and half down ponytail. She then wears something girly or floral.
Main Outfit:

Winx-
In Winx form, Vanessa wears a vanilla colored shiny sleeveless crop top and to pair it up wears a vanilla colored tutu/skirt and knee-high heels. Her wings are shaped in a pointy manner and her hair is kept in the half low-half high ponytail.

Strength:
-Vanessa is a smartypants when it comes to school. Her favorite subject is Potionology with Professor Palladium.
-She is an excellent support when it comes to battle. She is able to assist her allies with anything they need in order to help them acheive their goal.
-Vanessa is really good at researching. If you ever need someone to help you find something, she's the one to call.

Weaknesses:
-Due to her inability to totally control her spells, Vanessa sometimes messes up her aim and can hit an ally instead.
-She...is afraid of heights. With what great luck is she a fairy? As a new fairy she sometimes looses control of her wings and might fly off to a random direction.
-She is easily persuaded. This can be a bad thing, enemy's may use this to manipulate her!

History:
Vanessa was born and raised in Linphea. Her mom is a fairy and her dad is a Lynphean. Growing up in Linphea was simple for Vanessa. She lived a normal magical childhood.

Childhood:
As a child Vanessa attended the Elementary School of Gifted Fairies at Linphea. There was no knowing if Vanessa would have actually been a fairy since her father is just a Lynphean with no powers but she did turn out to be a fairy.
Vanessa discovered her powers at the age of 8 when she was at the school playground playing fairy house with her classmates. Vanessa was the daughter in fairy house and changed her classmates hair color on accident. Her teacher went to investigate and knew that Vanessa had started to show her magic.

Teenage/Middle School Years:
Vanessa went to the Linphea High School For Fairies In Training for middle school and high school. This is where Vanessa discovered what her power was for. Vanessa started worrying less about social groups and popularity and started getting into education and fairy training. One day at the Linphea High School library Vanessa kept trying out different element spells that she had found in a magic spells book. All the elements kept failing until when she was about to give up, Vanessa casted a nature spell that enlarged the plant that was sitting at the librarians desk. Vanessa couldn't believe what she had just did so she tried out a few other minor nature spells such as summoning a flower-made headband on a girl head, and trying to connect emotionally with plants. All the spells seemed to work well for the most part so she rushed to her parents and told them the good news.

Alfea Story:
Linphea wasn't exactly a place where they focused on fighting and action. Vanessa wanted to know more about the techniques and skills she could improve so she could achieve her fairy form. Vanessa knew that there was only one place where they taught that stuff and that place is Alfea. Alfea, College for Fairies.  

Bio/Personality:
Vanessa is a kind hearted and calm girl. She is also kind of a bookworm. Vanessa is really good when it comes to schoolwork and school projects. So, if you get paired up with her for a project consider yourself lucky. Her sense of style is very girly. Vanessa is a total clutz sometimes, she'll sometimes say things that weren't supposed to be said in the first place, so if you have a really important secret to tell her she may tell it to someone without thinking. Vanessa is also very sensitive. Vanessa is a good friend tough. She's always there if you need someone to talk to. If there is conflict between her and a fairy friend she will let it get to her heart. Vanessa also forgives very easily which lets her enemies and fake friends manipulate her even further. Vanessa might mess things up a lot but she is good with improvisation and can come up with a quick solution to solve a tough situation. Vanessa is not a loner, but she does like being independent which can sometimes be a negative trait because it causes her to reduce the time she spends with friends and such, which means she sometimes looses a friends because of that . If she had a choice to work in a group or work alone she would probably choose to work alone.

Last edited by MoonlightFairy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://everafterhighonline.webs.com
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Alright, One, where is her personality? Can you please construct one?

Can you expand on her history? Like early life, reasons for wanting to go to alfea, etc.

As for spell, please denote if they are high, medium or low power.

Also, welcome to the site/
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 5:27 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
Alright, One, where is her personality? Can you please construct one?

Can you expand on her history? Like early life, reasons for wanting to go to alfea, etc.

As for spell, please denote if they are high, medium or low power.

Also, welcome to the site/

Done Pixie
I added a little bit to her history because i just don't know what to put for her. I mean she just lived a normal magic childhood life in Linphea Laughing but tell me if i need to improve anything else!

Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Her personality needs more, please add in some negative traits.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 5:56 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
Her personality needs more, please add in some negative traits.

Are the ones i added good enough? Blush
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Add in one more positive and negative trait please. Also her appearance, it can't be one from a side character in the show. It has to be your own.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 8:24 pm

How about now?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 8:31 pm

You still need to expand on her history, cuz its bare bones.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 8:43 pm

That's kind of what i was going for her history Laughing .Her adventures and life story begin when she goes to Alfea
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 8:55 pm

but she has to have stuff that happens before Alfea. Like what does she do when she was younger, when did she first learn about her magic, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!   Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Vanessa De Linphea, Fairy of Earth!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next