Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : winx and making my sister life stink

Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Name: Raquelle Maya Harrison
What Creature Are you?: Fairy
Race: Solarian
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Illusions
Spells:

Blinding Flash (Medium) – Shoots a ray at someone, giving them the illusion of blindness for 30 seconds.

Mirroring Retina (Medium)– Creates an invisible shield that defends her. Its useful since people can’t see it so they think that shes defenseless but really she has her shield up for a minute

Mirage Trick (High)– Shoots an energy ray that takes out a 25% max of magic energy from the other person. It can only be used two times a day with a 4 hour gap.

Shadow Pause (High)– Manipulates others’ shadows to stop moving which would freeze that shadow's owner for 2 minutes. It can only be used two times a day with a 4 hour gap.

Hypnotic Deception (Medium)– Attacks shaped like giant eyes are thrown at the enemy which do damage to their body.

Delusional Sense (Low)– A spell that pushes the other person back about 10 m.

Stun of Fantasy (Medium) – An attack that stuns the target for 20 seconds.

Floating Impression (Low)– Allows her to levitate herself and fly a bit when she isn't transformed.

Appearance: Raquelle has curly ruby red hair in a high ponytail that stops at shoulder length. Her eyes are emerald green and she wears braces. She wears the same black/blue dress that some people thought was gold/white along with black, low heel sandals.  She wears black scapolite earrings. Both wrists have scapolite bracelets. Her nails are perfectly manicured, black and blue striped.  

Fairy Form: She wears knee high boots that are dark silver. She wears a one piece dark silver dress, that has full sleeves and a V neck. Her wings are silver with no hard edges. She wears a thin white veil on her head too.

Strengths: She has good eyesight so she can see better in dark places and underwater, and spot opponents from far away and also through other illusions. She is good at tricking others because she uses her illusions. Strong against Sound Spells. She’s good at writing, and photography.
Weaknesses: Her worst subject is math. She’s weak against thunder spells. Sometimes makes bad decisions by not thinking them through which can make her regret them later or make problems worse. She jumps to conclusions quickly which can cause rumors to fly around and cause trouble.

Personality: Raquelle is a bit spoiled since she’s the youngest. She’s honest with her opinions. She is pretty brave in battle as well, loves horror movies, and likes spiders. She wants to become the next head reporter for It’s Solaria. She also likes photography and nail art as well. She doesn’t take insults personally, and isn’t afraid to fire back.  She also has a temper, and can hold a grudge for a while against someone. She also judges people a lot. She is also prejudice against witches. She’s a bit melodramatic too. She hates when people keep secrets from her and likes to know what’s happening around her and gets nosy in other people's business. Raquelle also sometimes jumps to conclusions before finding out the whole story. She’s a bit boy-crazy as well since she wants to find a boyfriend and sometimes has a crush on a guy after seeing them only once.

History:

Raquelle was born to Eiham Harrison and Anjania Harrison on Solaria who were pretty rich and high class.  She had a pretty normal childhood.  Her mom owned a nail salon while her dad was a news anchor.

At age 6, her parents let her go to the pet shop to get a pet since she had been wanting one for a long time. They suggested a goldfish but she told them that she wanted a pet Taruntula which she calls him Mirage.

At age 8, her parents got into a fight and divorced. Her mother moved back to Whisperia to live with her family while she stayed on Solaria with her dad. She didn’t handle the divorce too well. She’s angry at her mom for leaving but her dad does make her go visit her once a month on Whisperia.

But once when she went to Whisperia on a rainy day and had never seen rain before because there isn't a lot of rain on Solaria so she thought parts of the sky were falling until her mom explained it to her.

Raquelle unlocked her powers at age 12, while having an argument with one of her friends, she became angry that she shot out a spell of hers. But since it was her first spell, it didn’t do much harm to her friend.

In middle and high school, she was part of Yearbook club which made her realize that she wanted to become a reporter when she grew up since she liked reporting school events to the other people and her writing and photos she took were really good. She also did MC events at her school and do morning announcements sometimes.  But sometimes she got detentions for writing up stuff in the school newsletters that people never wanted in.

In a photography competition that was being held in her school and some of the schools near her, she had gotten first place for her picture she took at Azure Valley.

When Tritannus stole the seal of the pillar of control, Raquelle and her classmates were on a trip to the beach. But when the water got high everyone was told to get out except a few younger kids got a bit washed out to sea and a wave was coming. Raquelle was determined to stop it and willed herself to transform and used a spell to push back the wave for a bit until the life guards rescued the kids.

She does work for a few magazines and has met a few famous people before after reporting with them. She is one of the minor reporters for It's Solaria.

Her parents sent her into Alfea even though she wasn’t that interested in learning about her powers but agreed to go anyway as long as Mirage could come with her.

Before going to Magix, she asked for a job in It's Magix since she figured she would be spending a lot of time there and would work for It's Magix during the school year and work for 'It's Solaria' during school breaks.

Last edited by bigfanofwinxclub on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:25 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 28, 2015 8:30 pm

Anything else I need to fix?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 28, 2015 8:56 pm

How is nail art even a strength? How does this help her in her work if at all.
Back to top Go down
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

I'll give a tentative approval.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 29, 2015 10:28 pm

I'll give an approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Jul 29, 2015 11:32 pm

However the others accepted there are some details that are missing in your spells. Remember that when a spell bestows a certain effect on a target this always needs to have a fixed or a maximum duration depending on the effect.

Blinding Flash: What is the duration of the blind effect. Think like this, the enemy cannot see at all thus will most likely miss every ranged attack and is unable to defend against incoming projectiles. This is a pretty steep effect and shouldn't last longer than half a minute, which is already a rather long time in battle.

Mirroring Retina: How much does the shield block or how long does it last? An invisible shield is a keen advantage and I appreciate the originality of it! But the addition of the decietful component of the spell should reduce the duration in order to balance it out towards other shields. Many shields have a secondary component, like yours being invisible and a minute duration or 1/3/6 High/medium/low spells absorbed should do just fine.

Mirage Trick: How much magical energy is drained from your target? Draining magical energy is dealing indirect damage to your target but it's mostly debilitating since it's an extreme hinderance for the enemy to be able to cast less spells. Also, since this is a high level spell I feel there should be a limit on how often this can be used, else you would simply use this spell thrice in a row to render any magical opponent completely useless. I suggest using this spell a maximum of two times a day with an interval of at least four hours for yourself to regenerate and a 33% (1/3) depletion of the enemy's CURRENT magic reserve. This makes this spell more effective when used early in a combat. When going for a flat amount I wouldn't go over 25% since even that is quite a lot already.

Shadow's pause: A two minute immobilize is amazingly long in battle and pretty much means instant defeat for the affected target since it can't even flee or retreat anymore and is completely subject to you and your allies' mercy. I suggest the same restriction as before, a maximum use of two times a day with an interval of at least four hours. Also mind that this spell alone makes you neigh unbeatable in any given duel, beware of power-playing since not everyone might appreciate you freezing their character in place for two minutes and blast them to oblivion as a result of it without them being able to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 30, 2015 11:17 pm

Question.

Quote :
Floating Impression (Low)– Allows her to levitate herself and fly a bit in basic form.
If this is the case, does mean that she can't fly at all or she doesn't have any wings? Because unless her wings are destoried some how, all fairies can fly without any limitations, unless something happens to them that causes the fairy not to fly.
Back to top Go down
bigfanofwinxclub
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
bigfanofwinxclub

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 31, 2015 5:23 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 31, 2015 5:26 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions   Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Raquelle Maya Harrison, fairy of illusions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2