Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Empty
PostSubject: THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1   THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 05, 2015 3:18 pm

I welcome you all to the Third Grand Magix Games! After the success of last year’s games, we’ve decided to take it up a notch. 
This year 19 tributes were accepted to partake in the games, and so far, 14 tributes have shown up. Due to the nature of the games, it’s very difficult to partake in it, so sometimes we have people who are sadly unable to continue and leave. Of course, then there’s the late buzzers who haven’t shown up yet, but will go crazy once they are taking part of it!

The arena was a large hot, sunny, and desolate battlefield with some pyramids, but they were all locked. The ground was covered with sand and only sand.

Our tributes had to go through a lot, physically and mentally! It all began when the tributes had to find a stock containing weapons. They searched for hours but failed to find any trace of the weapons. Some of the tributes got the idea to explore the pyramids and others continued to search the desert. Potitius who was the first tribute to head for the pyramids tried to find an entrance to it. While he was doing so, Nikkie reached the second one to find shelter but was interrupted by Lauren. Without any remorse, Nikkie attacked Lauren with his spells. As they were battling they both fell underground but the fight didn't end there. Meanwhile, Potitus finally found a button that opened the entrance of one of the pyramids, behind the door were stairs that seemed to lead to the lower part of the building.

As for the other tributes, Brooke and Elentari formed a friendship and entered a mysterious hole that they found. They came to an underground cave that was separated into three directions. They decided to split up and entered two different paths but as soon as they stepped foot into them, giants rocks fell behind them blocking the exit. They now had no other choice but to continue their exploring.

As Potitius was walking down the stairs, he was joined by one of the tributes from Eraklyon, Lily. They both talked for a few minutes before the stairs changed form into a slope and as a consequence, both tributes slid all the way down to a chamber. While down there, president John appeared and showed Lily a secret chamber but little did she know that it was a one way ticket to death. The poor girl was trapped in there and suffered from extreme hallucinations.

While the other competitors were exploring caves and pyramids, Helix, Holly, James, Silvanus and Stephanie were teleported to the arena and searched for their weapons.
The tributes were interrupted by the sound of water everywhere. A huge gush of water came from every direction in the arena. 

Soon the whole arena was submerged but it didn't last for long. The tributes who were in the caves and pyramids were now out of it. The catastrophes didn't end there because there was a violent earthquake which caused the arena to change. It became a large dark forest with big trees and thick fog that covered the whole stadium. The pyramids, the tower and everything else in the desert had disappeared. 

Once the tributes got to know a bit about their surroundings, Gamemaker Melanie revealed to them the location of their weapons. It was behind a large tree, surrounded by a force field. Out of disappointment, the Gamemakers decided to destroy the weapons but some were left and the only way to get them was to fight. The first tributes to battle were Lily, Helix and Elentari. Lily and Elentari both teamed up against Helix and knocked her unconscious. Due to our generosity, we took Helix out of the battle and replaced her with Nikkie who tried to escape earlier.

A fierce battle begun! The trio gave it their all and used both magic and physical strength to beat each other. They were soon joined by Helix who had recovered. After a fighting for a long time, the Gamemakers decided to finish the fight and rewarded the four tributes with weapons. All the competitors were granted a feast. The little party was cut short once a group of people appeared near them. While some of the tributes offered their help, some were rather suspicious. One after one, the tributes were knocked unconscious and kidnapped by the mysterious group of people. They woke up at Blood Shrine that was occupied by four evil witches who were going to sacrifice the tributes in a ritual. After trying to escape numerous time, Stephanie sacrificed her special spell for Elentari. Once the spell was cast, the witches were tangled by powerful vines which resulted with the freedom of the tributes but they were still not out of the woods. There was a massive forest fire that surrounded them from all directions, blocking all the paths. The tributes were able to extinguish the fire and escaped the shrine and that was the end of the first round.

The other Gamemakers and I've decided that all the tributes are safe from elimination thus there is no poll for this round.
Prepare yourselves tributes, the second round will commence on Wednseday at 1 PM GMT+1.
Back to top Go down

THE GMG AFTERMATH: ROUND 1
Page 1 of 1