Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Forum Rules 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Forum Rules 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum Rules 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Forum Rules Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Eo1pl7YMon Jun 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Forum Rules MyyW9Nc

Within this brilliant forum of ours, we need everyone to have fun and enjoy, so we've placed up a set of rules for our forum members to follow. These forum rules are simple and easy to follow, so please take your time in reading them. These rules are essential for you while taking part of the BelieveInWinx Community.

A. Behavior

• 1. Spamming - Repeated words/phrases in multiple threads/posts in a category or other categories is not permitted. Your post will be removed and you will be issued a warning. Having conversations in the forum topics is also frowned upon.
  • 2. Language – No swear or inappropriate words will be allowed in this forum. The use of abusive language against other members might get you banned. Don't abuse your privilege. 
  • 3. Offensive Content - Any member who is found to be posting offensive or inappropriate content will be permanently banned from the forum.
  • 4. Discrimination - There are different types of discrimination, and this forum will not tolerate such kind of actions. If you come across any acts of discrimination concerning the mention of age, race, gender and such, please report the post/user to the Moderators. This rule contains no exception to anyone, it concerns everyone, both members and staff members.
  • 5. Respect - Please be respectful to all members of the forum, including their families. You have an opinion, but others might disagree with you or you might disagree with them. You can either ignore them or respond to them in a calm manner. If any member is found to be cyber bullying others, they will get permanently banned from the forum.

B. Forum

• 1. Advertising - Advertising here at the forum will not be tolerated. If you have a website, use the edit profile feature and insert the link in the website box. Having your website in your signature (as a link) is fine with us, as long as you do it in a reasonable and tasteful way.
  • 2. Report Button - Sometimes we can't get to everyone. If there is something wrong with the post/thread or user, use the report button and one of our moderators/administrators will get to it.
  • 3. Off-topic Section - This is a Winx Club forum with an off topic section. Everyone is free to post about anything they like in that section, as long they do not break any of the forum rules. Therefore, please do not go too far by posting extremely useless topics on the forum (eg. “today I went to McDonalds (...)”).
  • 4. Stealing - Taking things from the forum without permission or giving credits to those who made them. It is not strictly forbidden to copy forum contents, but at least give the creator of the content some credits for their hard work. It is considered stealing if the contents are the same, and no permission was given from the original creator. Fail to do so and you might be in serious trouble.
  • 5. Sources - You need to provide a source when posting news about Winx Club in a thread or in the chatbox.
  • 6. Posting in old topics - Posting in topics which last message was posted 2 months before isn't forbidden, but you should think twice before you revive that thread. You may only post in an old topic if you are going to contribute with a message that completely relates to the topic itself (eg.: I like Bloomix would be a pointless message). You may not post in a thread, no matter how relevant your post is to the topic, if the last post has been made 6 months ago or more. "Bumping" old fanart threads is allowed (see rule no. 8).
  • 7. Video Stream and Hosts - If you come across a video that doesn’t work, please use the report button and we will bin it or reupload it. Do not post the links yourself.
  • 8. Double Posting - Please check to make sure that what you are writing about hasn't already been posted before. In case you forgot to add something to your post, there is an edit button for you to either update the post or delete it. Please use it instead of posting twice. This rule is an exception to fanart threads; you are allowed to "bump" your own topic 3 times, as long as there is a time span of 24 hours between the posts. You are also allowed to double post if you're adding new fanmade creations.

C. Account Rules

• 1. Account - You are allowed to have 1 account. If you are found to have opened more than one, all the accounts will be permanently banned and your IP address will be added to our blacklist. If your previous account has been banned, you are not allowed to open a new one. If your account was deleted upon your request, you are allowed to come back in a new account, but keep in mind you're allowed to do this once and only once. If your second account was deleted upon your request once again, you're not allowed to open a third one. The usage of proxies to hide your IP address is forbidden.
  • 2. Avatars - The limit dimension sizes for each user’s avatar is 200x400. We have provided a few avatars in our gallery for new users to use. GIFs are allowed.
  • 3. Signatures - The total size of your signature should not exceed 640x360 pixels. There is no limit to how many images you can have, as long as you keep the total size under the established limits. Here is a guide on how to measure your signature. GIFs are allowed.

D. Staff

• 1. Moderation - If a member isn't doing something correctly (like their signature is too big, etc.), PM one of the Moderators about it. Don't act like one.
  • 2. Respect - As members of the Staff, we want to make the environment you are in fun, safe, and secure, thus all we ask of you is to respect our decisions. If you have any problem with a particular staff member's decision, contact myself, or Aeniara.
  • 3. Rules - Making amendments to the rules are one of the rights that staff members are reserved to do so at any time for any reason. You must accept those changes, whether you are aware of it or not. If you however have a problem with it,  contact myself, or Aeniara.

The disregard of a Moderator's warning will force us to issue you one extra warning. Please be thoughtful when replying to our messages.

amondsha000 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1