Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Umiko Hakkaido 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Umiko Hakkaido 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Umiko Hakkaido 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Umiko Hakkaido

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitiebug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Kaitiebug

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Reading, Drawing, Writing stories, and watching Winx

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:24 am

Name:
Umiko Hakkaido
What Creature Are you?:
Fairy
Race:
Andros
Allegiance:
Good Guys
Origins:
Magical Creature
Powers:
Umiko can control any liquid water, morphix, and, of course, fly
Spells:

Low Level
  • Power Ball- A ball of morphix appears in her hands and she attacks her enemies with this. When it hits its target, it deals a small amount of damage as it stays solid on impact.
  • Plasma Warp- similar to Power Ball; she forms a sphere of morphix and shoots a beam of the morphix at her enemies. This beam explodes as it hits, causing a reasonable amount of damage. It may also cause the opponent to become a bit slowed.

Medium Level
  • Power Jazz- she shoots two balls of energy at her enemies. When there are two opponents, this makes it easier to hit both at once. Once they hit their target, it causes a reasonable amount of damage.

High Level
  • Whirlpool- she uses water to surround and trap her enemies. The enemy is stuck in the middle of the swirling water, causing them minimum to no freedom to attack back. Waves from the water may cause damage, however the move only lasts a few minutes.

Appearance:
(Pictures made by me)
Everyday outfit:
Umiko Hakkaido Umiko11
Winx Fairy Outfit:
Umiko Hakkaido Umiko_10
Strengths:
Umiko is quick and tends to stay calm in tough situations. She is also easy to get along with, making her a good team member to have. She is a fast thinker and quick learner if it is shown to her.
Weaknesses:
Umiko may be quick but she lacks power. She is also scared of heights so she doesn't fly very high. She has very little experience with her spells and powers.
Personality:
Umiko is a kind and caring girl, but also a bit on the shy side. She loves reading and being by the water, feeling right at home around it. She is a little hard on herself whenever she is practicing, wanting to become better. She is a hard worker and longs to become better at her powers and spells.

Because Umiko is a shy girl, making it hard for her to get many friends. However, the friends that she does make she holds dear. She is always there for anyone who needs her and is always willing to help.

She also doesn't talk very much until she really knows you. She has a naturally soft voice so even then, it can be hard to tell until you really know her in return. In the end, though, it can all be worth it to be her friend.

Her caring side makes her very eager to help anyone hurt or in need. She hates seeing people struggle and always wants to lend a helping hand. She also tries to be fair in everything. She never wants to have someone feel cheated or neglected.

If there is ever a time you can't find Umiko, look up. She is often in a tree reading. She easily gets lost in her books, losing track of time. She, more often than not, always has her nose in a book if she isn't training.  

History:
Umiko was the only daughter to her mother, Vivianna, and her father, Takao. Her mother loved Umiko very much and name her after the water, her name meaning "child of the sea". As she grew, it came to the surface that Umiko possessed magical powers, taking after her mother.

Vivianna helped Umiko with her powers, teaching her as she grew. Umiko never strayed from her mother, loving to be around her and wanting to learn all she could from her. Her early child hood days consisted of spending time with her mother, playing with water, and training her powers. Sadly, however, it didn't last as long as either of them would've liked.

When Umiko was still young, around 10 years old, her mother became very sick. Her father tried everything he could to get her the best help, but it wasn't enough. In her last days, Vivianna wrote a small book for Umiko, holding everything that Vivianna had yet to teach her. Umiko always keeps this book close.

Along with this book, she left Umiko a necklace. It was a small tear drop shaped crystal that had belonged to Vivianna. Umiko always wears this necklace, keeping her mother close to her.

Umiko had read the book over and over again, but couldn't quiet get the hang of anything. The only way she knows the few spells she has is because those are what she had practiced with her mother. Now, she had no one to show her what to do since her father wasn't a magic user.

Tired of watching his daughter struggle over and over again, he sent her to Alfea, hoping she could get the help she needed to grow magically. Umiko is now at Alfea, trying her hardest to become more powerful, to become like her mother. Though she has a long ways to go, she is determined and won't quite.

Last edited by Kaitiebug on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:28 am

So for powers she would be a morphix fairy correct. Also, please label what the power level is for each spell. You are allowed a total of 8 spells too.
Back to top Go down
Kaitiebug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Kaitiebug

Flora Helia

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:40 am

Fix the levels
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 12:49 am

Spells:
Please explain what the spell's effects, certainly it's not all just about throwing stuff at your adversaries? Spells could also form a unique kind of utility that makes your character shine in other ways than just combat. Perhaps you could reevaluate the spells your character uses. Regardless the description of the spells need to be a bit more specific regarding the effects of your spells. If you need any help with it, feel free to PM me or any of the other RPG moderators and we'll gladly help you if you encounter any difficulties.

Strengths
Your character only has two strengths while the minimum of strengths is three. Please think of a third point of excellence for your character.

Personality
Your character's personality is a bit short, it completely neglects her social disposition and how she acts in such situations which will be a major factor in the RP since it is hugely character driven. Please expand on this beyond kind and caring which are very vague and unspecific descriptions of your personality.
Back to top Go down
Kaitiebug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Kaitiebug

Flora Helia

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 1:15 am

Fixed the strengths and personality, but I'm going to have to get back to you on the Spells.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 1:23 am

I think it would be best to consolidate all the Shy traits into one thought instead of them being into two.

As for history, what was her early child hood like and why does she wish to go to alfea.
Back to top Go down
Kaitiebug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Kaitiebug

Flora Helia

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 2:14 am

I added a bit about her early days but as for the reason for her being at alfea, I stated how her father was tired of seeing her struggle over and over so he sent her there.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 6:07 am

Well there's excessive mentioning that she is shy and how it affects her daily basis. You should fill in two positive personality traits due to the bit of lack in her "friendly" side.
Back to top Go down
Kaitiebug
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Kaitiebug

Flora Helia

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Fixed the spells and added more to her personality. Also, thanks Nikki for the help!
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7YWed Jun 03, 2015 9:00 am

If you may add for how long the whirlpool lasts, I'm ready to give my acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umiko Hakkaido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umiko Hakkaido   Umiko Hakkaido Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Umiko Hakkaido
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Role Playing Section :: Characters Introduction :: Fairies-
Jump to: