Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Apollos Arena - Page 23 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Apollos Arena - Page 23 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Apollos Arena - Page 23 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Apollos Arena

Go down 
+3
AlexisWinx
Lorelei
zerowing21
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Apollos Arena - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The arena was the place where the Olympic games used to take place. They were hosted for Apollo who would watch them from the sky. Now, only the remains of the former arena are left.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 9:04 pm

"It's alright sweetheart, your place is not here yet. Go to them, go back to the land of the living since that's where you belong" Katherine grandmother told her as she pulled her closer for a hug "Know that I will always look out for you and remember everything you wish to change"
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm

"Thank you grandma, I wish we spent more time together. I love you" Kat said before walking towards the light.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 9:15 pm

As Kat walks away, the souls of the dead, those corrupted for being in the darkness too long, grab the girl by the legs, waist and arms. Trying to drag her back into the darkness they were in. The most powerful of these dark souls laughs in her ear, "Soon, I will be in your body and you will be in my place here." The soul passes by her and laughs in her face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 9:20 pm

"I'm sorry but this isn't going to happen" Kat said as she threw the souls off her, she quickly got up and ran towards the light feeling more alive each time she took a step.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Noko could slowly feel a magical energy that is of similar to Kat's. Her heart began to pound, further closing her eyes and focusing all her remaining energy on her best friend who seems to be slowly recovering. "Come on Kat! You can do this!" she inadvertently shouted.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Katherine opened up her eyes, she was slowly regaining her normal form "Is this real.....?" she mumbled as tears began to run down her cheeks "I was soo scared that you guys were going to die. I truly was" she said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Noko began to limp towards Kat, "Kat! You-you're alive! Thank Artemis! Oh my gosh!" she cried as tears flow down her eyes once more as she embraced her now alive best friend. She then suddenly let go and fell flat on the floor. "Ow.." she groaned, as her wounds causes her to feel the pain once more after being relieved of her best friend's return.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Seeing kat alvie roxas smiled as he walked up to her. Pulling her towards him for an embrace. "Don't you are die again okay kat." He states. Holding her tightly, not realising people were noticeing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Noko immediately stood up and placed her wounded hands in between, "Okay you two, we just survived another death-related challenge, break it up, we don't need ro-" but suddenly, her visions began to grow blurry and soon enough as she fell on the floor she silently finished the sentence with "-mance..." before completely passing out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 pm

"Noko!" Kat shouted as she hugged the moon fairy "I thought I wouldn't see you again....." she cried. She was then caught by surprise when Roxas hugged her, she softly smiled and hugged him back tightly "I'm sorry for everything......" she said to Roxas "Sorry for everything I've done to you. How bad i treated you and how I kept accusing you of things. You didn't deserve that, you didn't deserve that kind of person"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 23 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Apollos Arena
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next