Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Happy New Year! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Happy New Year! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Happy New Year! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Happy New Year!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YWed Dec 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Happy New Year! 15cginc
Happy new year everyone! I thought of making this topic little early I didn't count DST to say to all of you members: Happy New Year! 

I want to say I hope all of you guys are blessed with a merry new year, filled with whatever craziness, nausea, car accidents, cakes, cupcakes, spanks, slaps, cat fights, hair pulling, all-you-can-eat-buffet*ing, chocolate and whatever things you guys might desire x3. Seriously though, I love you guys all and I hope you know as much as I might not interact with you guys as before, I really love you all and consider you my little sons/daughter ^^ well you guys are around my age but I feel like a mother here. 

This year hasn't been the best for me, but I can't say I hate it. I just didn't like it. I hope you guys didn't have to dislike it as much as me. But hey, I'm ready to shed the skin of 2014 and welcome 2015 ^_^. I hope all of you guys have a wonderful new year and may we remain friends for another year, even get closer x3! Seriously guys, I love you all as my friends and I really appreciate the friendship I was able to form with you guys.

I was at first always strict with members, always silent, trying to prove myself above all. But hey, as soon as I got to know you guys after a couple of months, I felt like you guys are welcoming me between you guys even though I was giving you a rough treatment.

I felt happy I was being accepted into you guys, and slowly you guys were growing to be best friends in my book. I just felt so blessed I have earned so many awesome friends. Soon we guys were getting closer and closer and I just felt so happy helping you guys. It might sound weird but in fact I really love my job because it got me into knowing so many new friends and just helping you out guys throughout forum issues makes he happy. I don't know how to explain it but really helping you guys makes me feel wonderful! It's like I'm almost ready to just be a moderator here to help you guys rather than be a businesswoman I said almost.

That being said, HAPPY NEW YEAR BELIEVEINWINX! 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here are some happy new years from some of our moderators to you guys ^_^:

Quote :
Happy new year everyone, its been a great year, its been a blast talking to you all and heres to another great year. All you guys are my baes  cloud9 
~Pokémon Trainer
Quote :
Happy new year from your favorite moderator, I wish you all a pleasant year and many more to come. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us and the forum, it's going to be one hell of a fun ride with you guys! Much Love, Sarah.
~SarahTheGamerEmpress

Quote :
I want to wish you all a great New Year. I hope it fulled with chocolate, love and blessings. I can't WAIT to see what this year brings in for the forum. Lets work together to make it a great one nya~
Hugs and kisses, Chrissie.
~yukai5

Quote :
Happy New Year my darlings, hope you enjoy this new year loves. 2014 has been terrific but 2015 shall be better, I promise you that. Let's all make 2015 da best( I'm already here so no need for more) -flips hair-
Love y'all<3333
Happy New Year! Tumblr_nhgr4ycTxf1r4poono1_500
~Fearless Diva

And from our dear admin John, a special message to all of you ^.^:
Quote :
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY LOVES!!!!! GEEZ, I CANT BELIEVE IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE I"VE MET YOU ALL!!! I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU ALL, AND HOPE WE HAVE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL YEAR TO COME!!! STICK WITH US!! ALSO, I JUST WANNA THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, FROM MEMBERS TO STAFF, FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTIONS YOU'VE HAD AT THE FORUM. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE WHAT I DID WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!! 
~AbeashFromSinnoh

That wraps it up for today. Stay tuned for more episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YThu Jan 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Glad to know I wasn't even contacted to leave my New Years message >.>

Ahem.

May 2015 be a great year for everyone! Pixie
2014 was a blast, but I can promise this new year will be even better. He have a bunch of surprises in store and we hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do.
With that being said, happy new year Believe in Winx!

And now I'm gonna steal a gif, but I don't really care, Ariana's adorable and I'm an admin  Laughing

Happy New Year! Tumblr_nhgr4ycTxf1r4poono1_500
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! Eo1pl7YThu Jan 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Aeniara wrote:
Glad to know I wasn't even contacted to leave my New Years message >.>
You were offline and I asked everyone latelatelate before new year by several minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!   Happy New Year! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year!
Page 1 of 1