Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Underground Secret Path - Page 20 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Underground Secret Path - Page 20 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Underground Secret Path

Go down 
+6
Sailor Lily
trusttecna
AlexisWinx
Pokémon Trainer
AngelicAura
Fearless Diva
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YSun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The secret path connecting to different areas of Magix. It is opened by stopping the water of the Alfea Well, and going under it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Soon enough path comes to small room with three separate paths. There were old prints here from years ago that hadn't gone away.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 pm

"You don't happen to know how to interpret these tracks, do you?" Zaflore asked Artemis sounding a bit desperate upon hitting the three possibilities. "One I think leads to Red Fountain, one leads to Cloud tower and the third I honestly don't know. My best guess is that one of these is a dead end," she explained from what she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Artemis shrugged and walked to one path "well... You're the one who's supposed to lead us" she chuckled and sat down, trying to focus upon any static energy buildups but soon enough got up "nope. Can't sence anything tense apart from you" she joked to lighten the mood. After a few minutes her chargepacks light popped on again and enabled her to look around the entrances for any signs. "What would you try?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 11:05 pm

"I don't know. I think we could best check for footprints consistent with heeled boots since fairies and witches use these tunnels the most, I'm not entirely sure but this left tunnel looks as if it has seen the most heeled boots passing, what do you think?" She asked Artemis to get a second opinion on her observation.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Artemis nodded "that or there are fairies using it to go to red fountain and back" she commented "but sure. You're the one leading" she replied and got some more of the goo off her own skirt and into the bottle while she waited for Zaflore to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Zaf tentatively entered the most Left of the three pathways and hoped her intuition on the right path would be the right one. "Thank you for taking samples on that goo, who knows what uses it might prove to have," Zaf said hoping to lighten the mood, mostly for herself yet to no avail as more and more nerves are creeping up on her with every step she's taking.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Artemis "if all else fails we coild chuck it at some of those witches" she just commented. Being a bit down to earth as her drenching had caused her to loose most of her electrical excitement "but tell me. What do you want to find?" She asked wondering to Zaflore.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 11:40 pm

"I'm looking for a certain spell and a certain potion to stabilize a dimension within a dimension," Zaflore explained as briefly and simply as she could. "It's to make a purse that could hold enough stuff to take a month worth of clothing for a holiday for example," she said, realizing the idea itself might sound stupid she sighed deeply. "It's just that I've had some massive issues with where to leave all my stuff in the crammed Alfean dorms, so I went and searched for a solution. Unfortunately that quest led me to this."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Artemis seemed suprised "that sounds pretty awesome" she smiled and patted Zaflores back, accodentally giving her a small shock due to her static charge "oops sorry" she appologiced while keeeping following Zaflore "but how can you be so sure what you seek is at Cloud tower?" She asked her in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am

"Because I exhausted all other sources and they all pointed towards this place in order to get more information. Or perhaps the Solarian library, but I've been told that unless I'm a Solarian Noble I won't be getting in there. So for the common girl among many princesses this is the only viable option that remains. Unless of course I could somehow figure out a way to have the king of Solaria let me use his royal library while I'm neither from Solaria and much less a noble or a royal," she explained, not putting in the smallest of efforts to show her disdain for the royals and their acting. "It has come down to me pretty much forces to do this, but I'm glad you like the idea!" she stated as she stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Secret Path   Underground Secret Path - Page 20 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Underground Secret Path
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next