Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Streets of Magix - Page 16 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Streets of Magix - Page 16 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Streets of Magix - Page 16 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Streets of Magix

Go down 
+21
aisha238
MoonlightFairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Potitius
Musa
Sirenix Portugal
AngelicAura
trusttecna
StarsAtMidnight~
Pokémon Trainer
Bloom
Kiko
Diaspro
Aisha
Lockette
yukai5
Stella
Amaryl
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
zerowing21
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Streets of Magix - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 12, 2014 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Well if you want to have a conversation take place between places on the sidewalk or you're just driving through to have a convo, this is the place.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 2:38 pm

"Or you could show me that food place you mentioned back in Alfea," Zaf suggested, still curious about the food in the magical dimension. She didn't let go of Snow's hand, she kind of liked holding it for some reason she couldn't quite explain. "Those movies won't go anywhere," she added to it, indicating she wanted to make the most of the trip to Magix with Snow.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Snow gives a very definitive nod to Zaf's suggestion, "Then let's go check a few of the places out. There is a bakery nearby that has some some rather unique confections." Diane had told her about the place once and some of the treats were based off recipes from the different realms.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Zaf beamed and nodded, though her crimson blush had subsided for the better part, a feint red glow remained. One could guess this was because she was still slowly coming to terms with a couple of barriers that had been erected over the course of years, those weren't easily torn down. She headed in a random direction, still holding Snow's hand only to foolishly realize she had no clue what so ever where she was supposed to go. Somewhat sheepishly she said: "Maybe you should lead the way."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 pm

"Of course I will." Snow exclaims happily to the other fairy, not wanting her to feel lost and confused in a city she didn't know very well. She was still in a bit of shock after the turn of events, but nothing could ruin this day. "It's just down the street here and one block over." Still having her hand in Zaf's, Snow would take a few steps down the sidewalk, hoping she wasn't tugging Zaf as she went.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Zaf walked along with Snow so there would be no tug at all, though her inexperience walking hand in hand with someone was clearly apparent as her entire posture seemed to be uneasy. However the constant small smile on her face showed she did enjoy it, and most likely the unease would quickly subside if they kept going like this for a while. "This is not quite what I expected when I got up this morning," Zaf admitted when they were getting to a more quiet area, where she could talk softly. When they arrived at the place Snow suggested, she held the door open for her and made a graceful gesture for Snow to enter.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 8:23 pm

The sounds of the parade were still happening and the protesters were outside the shop, shouting angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 8:29 pm

"I'll also make sure we can travel light, if all goes as planned I can take luggage for the both of us with me in a bag no larger than a purse," she proudly proclaimed. "I'm not sure if I'm the right person to evaluate the economics of an entire realm. Granted I do find it interesting, it might go over my head," she admitted. When she headed outside Zaf made a small bow of gratitude in response to Snow holding the door open. When she saw the protesters she felt more angry for some reason than the first time she saw them. "Ugh, those again," she said in a voice nearly resembling a growl.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 8:42 pm

"This plan of yours sounds exciting, I'd love to see how it all works out in the end. If you need any help, I'll do what I can for you." Snow offers as Zaf passes and she steps outside finally. She wasn't able to address the next bit when she sees the protesters and she scowls. "Wish they'd just leave." She would crane her neck a bit to see if a bus was coming or not.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Zaflore averted her sight from the protesters and instead sought Snow's hand which she found after a few feeble attempts. "Screw them," she said while she smiled towards Snow. She would rue the day she would become like those protesters. "Let's find a different bus stop away from these troglodytes."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Snow nods back with a smile, gently squeezing Zaf's hand. "Let's do that. I think there is another bus stop just down the street." The blue haired fairy indicates which direction to go and she would slowly lead Zaf towards that destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Magix   Streets of Magix - Page 16 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Streets of Magix
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next