Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Frozen Sparkle

Go down 
+5
Fearless Diva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
aisha238
trusttecna
Mermaidix Sirenix
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 03, 2014 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Since this RP tale has been voted, I believe it's time to let it go in this chilly tale.

Frozen Sparkle

In the far away kingdom of Valendallia, there were three siblings named Kalissa, Brianna and Aiden. But Kalissa is the princess whose hiding a secret; she has magic powers to make snow and ice. Due to nearly hurting her brother, Aiden, the ancient nymphs of Valendallia told her family that her powers must be kept a secret, even from her own brother. And the fact that she must learn to control her powers. Torn apart from the death of their parents, the two royal siblings haven't seen each other for years. On the day of her Annual Princess Ball, Kalissa flees from the kingdom due to her power were exposed. Not only that, her fear caused a enternal winter spell on the entire realm. It's up to Aiden, Brianna and a couple of their old and new friends and Aiden's childhood crush princess, to find his sister and reverse the winter spell that has been place on Valendallia. Can they do it or is Valendallia doomed in the winter spell for all eternity? Will Kalissa accept the fairy that she has become?

Last edited by Mermaidix Sirenix on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 2:30 am

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
Just a few more people to join by the time winter break comes around and we're good to go. Wink

Just remember that my OC is a fire fairy so how will that apply in the RP?
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 2:38 am

Well, you can describe what you OC looks like, kinda like we did when mods takes a look at them and see if there's any flaws the needs the be fixed. But here, just put in a few details of you OC's description and background. That's all.

P.S.: just be careful when you go way overboard with you RPing. It my mess up the storyline/plot.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 2:53 am

All the time? How long is "all the time?" I might get fired if I don't work enough.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 2:57 am

Well, I wouldn't say you're fired. But in the RPs I made, if one person is inactive, someone else (including myself) will have to take over the OC for that person. But if a few more people are inactive in more than a few days, the RP event will be postponed.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 3:00 am

Now I understand. I think I'll have enough time. By fired, I meant from my job, not from you.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 3:03 am

Oh ok. Lol
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 3:49 am

And one tip, you should name each of the nymphs.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 3:51 am

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
Well, you can describe what you OC looks like, kinda like we did when mods takes a look at them and see if there's any flaws the needs the be fixed. But here, just put in a few details of you OC's description and background. That's all.

P.S.: just be careful when you go way overboard with you RPing. It my mess up the storyline/plot.

Here is some of my OC's description

Brianna's appearance is hot pink short sleeve shirt, short purple skirt with blue and pink stars, royal blue heels that have light blue polka dots

When Brianna was 5, she was put under a evil spell. To be able to save Brianna, her parents took her to someone who could break evil spells but this time that person wasn't able to get rid of all of the evil magic in her heart until she turns 17 then she will be free of the dark magic in her heart so she turns evil sometime even without a warning at all.

When Brianna is evil, she attacks her friends. It takes Brianna 1 hour to get back to normal after she turns evil each time.

Brianna is happy a lot and when ever her friends are sad she will try to find out why they are sad so they can be happy again.

Tell me if I need to add more
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 am

trusttecna wrote:
And one tip, you should name each of  the nymphs.

Hmmmm. How about Elle, Diana and Krista?

aisha238 wrote:
Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:

Brianna's appearance is hot pink short sleeve shirt, short purple skirt with blue and pink stars, royal blue heels that have light blue polka dots

When Brianna was 5, she was put under a evil spell. To be able to save Brianna, her parents took her to someone who could break evil spells but this time that person wasn't able to get rid of all of the evil magic in her heart until she turns 17 then she will be free of the dark magic in her heart so she turns evil sometime even without a warning at all.

When Brianna is evil, she attacks her friends. It takes Brianna 1 hour to get back to normal after she turns evil each time.

Brianna is happy a lot and when ever her friends are sad she will try to find out why they are sad so they can be happy again.

So this means that she'll end up hurting her siblings, Aiden and Kalissa in the process or is there another way around her curse? And yes, put some more details about Brianna. Such as hairstyle/hair length, the color of her eyes, ethnicity, fairy form and a few more.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
trusttecna wrote:
And one tip, you should name each of  the nymphs.

Hmmmm. How about Elle, Diana and Krista?

aisha238 wrote:
Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:

So this means that she'll end up hurting her siblings, Aiden and Kalissa in the process or is there another way around her curse? And yes, put some more details about Brianna. Such as hairstyle/hair length, the color of her eyes, ethnicity, fairy form and a few more.

yeah, she would end try to hurt her siblings but when she turns 17 on June 18 , the curse is broken

shoulder length brown hair that is wavy, blue eyes

Flametopian

starts at Magic Winx in fairy form

I added the spells if I needed to

Spells: Flaming Fury(high)(Fire shaped into a square that can be thrown at enemies)

Blazing Fire(medium)(Fire vortex that stuns enemies for three minutes)

Fire Punch(low)(arm covered in fire)

Blazing Ray(low)(Fire Beam that is able to get enemies from a short distance)

Flaming Armor(medium)(Blue heart-shaped shield that lasts for 15 minutes each time being used)

Strength Of Life(high)(Spell that helps people regain their strength so they will be able to stand on their feet by sending a small piece of strength from Brianna's power so they can stand up by Brianna can't use it for her self but it is worth it to save others)

Fire Embrace(medium)(Fire attack splits in two and goes after enemies)

Fire Bolt(low)(Fire lighting bolt that is able to stun enemies when they get hit for three minutes)

I hope this is enough for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparkle    Frozen Sparkle  - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Frozen Sparkle
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next