Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I'm Quitting - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

I'm Quitting - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I'm Quitting - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

I'm Quitting

Go down 
+11
AngelicAura
Flame Melody
Winxisawesome
firebid1030
Pokémon Trainer
Winxrox466
trusttecna
zerowing21
PumpkinPai
aisha238
AlexisWinx
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

I'm Quitting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Here it is folks. Loxa is quitting moderating~. Yeah, this isn't November's Fools or something. I've been too tired by my work recently and I have talked with the moderators and everyone and such. I came to this conclusion. I barely find any motivation to work here anymore. Why so? The forum is dying, that's a fact everyone knows. I'm trying to pressure myself to do my best and I can't, no matter what try less. Even if it was for my own health, I'll push it to the extreme.

But, there's nothing for me to do here anymore. I'm pushing it to the extreme for nothing now. I'm too tired of being the "moderators leader" & "mini-admin" of the forum. It's a tough job. It was fun while it lasted a year, 5 months, and 25 days to be exact. But it's time for good old Loxa to retire. Unless this forum is active as it was, I have no motivation to stress myself over every single post while others can do it without my need. 

Demotes myself.

So yeah, no goal to work here anymore. Nothing interesting me here. I blame the stupid Nickelodeon and its airing, causing less members to be interested. And I blame Rainbow for their wrong choice and their stupid writers. 

And another thing, if you see James (BelieveInWinx) the admin, throw a coconut at him for me please? I wouldn't like to tell keeping our members "he's busy" excuse over and over. Like come on, it's obvious. He doesn't even tell us. He says he's a very busy admin but psssh. I know people way busier than him and have a time to enter at least once a month for 5 minutes. So he goes in online, once in..7 months? "I have these new news with me, I posted them in massive amounts cause I had them before." 

Like pssssh, if you have time to receive these online since before a while, why don't you get online. I know, I know, if he ever sees this he be like "I'm very busy, people are so judgmental, I have *insert my usual reasons here*." Yeah, same old song same old song. Eh what 99% of us the staff think is he lost interest in Winx but doesn't want to admit. It'll be 100% fine by us if he admits it, because he's keeping us waiting him because that's what A FORUM OWNER IS EXPECTED TO DO. Until then, he admits, or says what's really not getting him online, we staff team will keep on despising his long-time-no-enter.

Like, he even sometimes logs in the forum, update his forum set and leave ._.? LOL. I don't want you guys think he's a bad guy. He isn't. He's my cutesy. Well he along with all other mods/admins are my punching bags; and dare they say anything to me or react cause they know I'm too scary and OP for them  Laughing. INSTANT DEMOTE BUTTON. But seriously though, he's a nice guy. Minus the fact he can't log in all this time, he's a good guy. BUT IT'S BEEN FREAKING MONTHS, LOG IN ONCE A MONTH FOR 5 MINUTES TO CHECK ON YOUR FORUM DUDE, GAWD. I'mma use my Loxanic Pan on him later. 

But now on the other thing, yupp peeps, this is the end for your dear Loxa. Other moderators don't know of my final decision about quitting until now. So yeah, I leave my RP-leading position to your dear Kyra_Xyrespace. As of the contest, when Kyra logs on she'll fix the things around. I actually thought she'll post hints without me *shrugs*. Apparently not. Well, that's all kids. Go along now, nothing here to see. I'm probably staying a normal member here  Wave Spin.

Last edited by Flame Melody on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
winxclubmagi
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxclubmagi

Stella Helia
Location : 10880 malibu point 90265. i will leave the door unlocked
Hobbies : crying over cartoons, memes and superheroes

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Nov 19, 2014 4:39 pm

i am normal member
ur gonna like it
since u are sirenix fairy u dont have to spam here and here to make posts
and no this is not how i got my tecna sirenix
but i saw someone who did -.-
I'm Quitting - Page 3 Spamming-again_o_4148215
Back to top Go down
http://magicalwinxclubforever.blogpot.com
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Question: Have you considered of being only a rp mod?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Nov 20, 2014 8:45 am

That's actually a pretty good idea. It's not that time consuming and if you're not available there are a lot of other rp mods to ask for help. I second this idea.
Back to top Go down
TheWonderer
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
TheWonderer

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : Graphics, Fanfictions, & Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Nov 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Guys if she wants to quit let her quit. I for one am sending my flames of wrath at her when ever she get's on chatango >.>. But another point is that what she said about the forum is completely true! From our eyes RP moding my not seem like a lot of work but from a mod's point of view it could be very time consuming. It's not like Loxa is going away for ever (if she did she'll face the morphix and flames of wrath heheheh). Not everyone has time to waste on the internet every day!
Back to top Go down
http://wizplacesites.jigsy.com/
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 pm

She actually thought about it but she declined it. As Lauren said just leave her be, she likes it that way. Whenever she's ready to join us (hopefully) she will. Give it some time, whether she joins us again or not is up to her although we do miss her! ^^ We can't bug her about it however, it won't make it any better. Sad
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 am

i for once agree with everyone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 21, 2014 4:33 am

I'm actually pretty comfortable without being a super moderator. Even if some members/mods spamming PMing me to come back, I don't want to~. Too relieved from the work. I don't want to bother my busy life anymore with BiW work. Too stressful~~~. And anyways, I'm too fabulous for the staff!
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Nov 22, 2014 12:45 am

lol ha ha ha i know what you mean
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Quitting   I'm Quitting - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

I'm Quitting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Archive :: Omega Dimension :: Welcome to BIW Section-
Jump to: