Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Pixie Village - Page 23 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Pixie Village - Page 23 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Pixie Village - Page 23 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Pixie Village

Go down 
+19
Lysslis
Belladonna
AngelicAura
Mirta
Sailor Lily
Daphne
Ortensia
Galatea
Fearless Diva
Brandon
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Krystal
Thoren
Sirenix Portugal
yukai5
Tecna
Aisha
trusttecna
zerowing21
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Pixie Village - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YThu Nov 06, 2014 8:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

The home of the Pixies and where the Tree of Life is located. It's a nice little place, but isn't very lively due to all but six Pixies being around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 pm

"Of course I'll go. I can probably improve my pranking skills there." The elf shouts happily.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 10:45 pm

takinn out her phone. Rayla flew over to isaa. Taking a snapshot of her in the village causing mischive. Sh stood infrount of the witch. Her arms folder and face ready to explode. "Why hello isaa, my dear friend. Fancy seeing you destory pixie village." She spat, sending the photo to chandra in a message. "You know? I trusted you. Guess i was wrong. Well then. Can't wait to see how you try and talk your way out of this one."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Isaä blinked and looked confused at Rayla. She had done absolutely no damage to the town at all apart from some tiles that might have shifted on the rooftop she sat on "what... Rayla?" She blinked and seemed dumstruck for a few moments "I... I just got one of these elves back here after he wrecked it in cloud tower. Now I'm telling this one how to behave. What's wrong?" She asked the transformed fairy.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 10:53 pm

"spare me the lies isaa, crafta told me a witch that matches your description was terrorising pixie village. No need to play dumb." Rayla said in a cold tone, showing signs on betrayel and bitterness. "And to think i defended you. Was it all a joke? You just cant stop lying. Roxas was right not to trust you. Give me one good reason why i shouldn't blast your eyes blind right now for your lies."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Isaä slowly stood up "look around" she said. Seeming calm while she was actually pretty winxclub nervous "I only passed trough this village to get to the elf side of town to drop one off. How would you react if you were in Magix and suddenly a giant walked trough the city. Offcource you'd be scared. I would be freaked out myself" she tried to reason with her "I came here with no ill attempts and I won't gain any now." She held her hands open to show them empty "please do the same"
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Rayla rolled her eyes and gave a look of disgust, her phone beeping, she checked it to see chandra had indeed recieved the photos, which were now on her social media sites. She let out a small smirk, laughing at how chandra instantly spread the news like fire.

"In case you didn't realise, as a rainbow user, i do have prerty good eyesight. It didn't take me long to see the look of horror on caftas face or you causing mayhem from afar." She bluntly state. Giving a fake smile. "I may be rather black and white, but considering the evidence. I'm gladly taking the side of a pixie i just met over somone who's true colours are transparent."
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Isaä gasped and looked shocked "offcource! You got any clue how hard it is for me to fight of that witches image? Here I am trying to help someone and I instantly get accused of being a hooligan" she snapped back. Clearly upset "And what evidence there is? A shivering pixie and some whipped up dust. If I were to go and terrorise this little town wouldn't you think I'd simply kick it all down or try all my poison spells on them?"
She tried to reason "I haven't cast a single spell since I left cloudtower and I made sure not to step on anything or anyone... You say you have a great eyesight but you fail to see the obvious" she ended her defence and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Rayla's temper got the best of her, she knew her eyes didn't play tricks on her and crafta seemed too scared to be lying. Was isaa trying to get in her head and confuse her? Last time that happened was the week at cloud tower and she didn't want to feel like that again. Without hesitation she slapped the witch, being cold and violent.
"You say what you want but i know what i saw. You can lie and convince people what you think but at least im seeing clearly now." She spat.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Isaä yelped as she got slapped "I haven't harmed a single creature in here! If you call terrorising me just being here then fine. I'm guilty" she panted and looked at Rayla "but of you want to look it all over you can see you are overreacting to someone who is afraid of her own shadow" she snapped back, standing up again and slowly floating to loose contact from the ground "go look the town over" she said "go ask everyone else" she added as she clearly looked upset "but I did no damage here and I never used magic" she kept repeating that. Hoping it would sink into Raylas head
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7YMon Oct 05, 2015 11:36 pm

"Shut up, shut up, shut up," rayla hissed, screaming at isaa. She wasn't going to let her manipulate her. "You're doing this to get in my head.'you did it at cloud tower and im mot gonna let you in my head again." Gripping the sider on her head she fell to her knees, shutting her eyes tightly, trying to block isaa out. She did bring up a good point. Was she scared of her own shadow? Was this all just another over reaction.

No.

Crafta was upset, roxas didn't trust her, she was rude about kat. Getting to her feet rayla turned her back on isaa and began to walk in thenopposite direction. She wasn't going to listen and refused to stay here any longer for the sake of her own sanity. Isaa's mind games proved her point enough. What rayla needed was somone she could trust.

Walking past crafta she gave a small smile. "Listen crafta, i need to get back to alfea. Sorry i couldn't do much but at least half of magix knows what isaa did knowing chandra. If you ever need help i'll be at alfea okay?"

Rayla flew back to alfea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixie Village   Pixie Village - Page 23 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Pixie Village
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next