Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Chauntelle Vuenette 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Chauntelle Vuenette 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Chauntelle Vuenette 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Chauntelle Vuenette

Go down 
+2
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Flame Melody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Chauntelle Vuenette Empty
PostSubject: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSat Oct 18, 2014 9:19 am

Name: Chauntelle Vuenette
Height: 5'8
What Creature Are you: Witch

Ethnicity: Dolonian
Allegiance: Good Guys
Origins: Magic User
Powers: War
Spells: 

• Poison Bomb: Chauntelle drops a giant liquid-like bomb made out of pure poison magic on a radius of 6 meters at enemies that causes heavy damage, and causes the enemy to be feeling weak for a period of 10 to 15 minutes. This skill cannot be used more than twice a day.

Power of Attack: High.

• Goddess Shield: Chauntelle summons a very strong shield made out of poison and dark elements. This shield has a radius of 1.5 meters of both height and width around the user. This shield is very strong, due to the fact it's a high leveled shield and made by a war witch.

Power of Defense: High.

• Darkness Wave: Chauntelle creates a shield made out of darkness powers that covers one or two allies by choice. Anything that touches these shields has about 35% chance of being poisoned by a heavy rash that lasts 5 to 10 minutes.

Power of Defense: Medium.

• Plague of Diamonds: Chauntelle shoots exploding mini-diamond bombs at the enemy dealing poison damage.

Power of Attack: Medium.

• Reflecting Void: Chauntelle summons a shield that blocks an attack (if the shield can sustain the attack) and reflects back 40% of the attack back at the caster.

Power of Shielded Ability: Medium.

• Slayer's Swipe: Chauntelle draws a kick in the air, shooting darkness elemental damage at the enemies. 

Power of Attack: Low.

• Venomous Spear: Chauntelle throws a spear loaded with 50% darkness energy and 50% poison energy at the enemy, and shoots it with a high chance of hitting the enemy if the enemy shall try to miss it. Upon hitting, it causes the target to be stunned for about 1 to 2 seconds.

Power of Attack: Low.

• Absorption of Pain: Chauntelle absorbs 25% damage from a spell that was meant to hurt someone else. The meant target will be hit for 75% damage only, as Chauntelle will absorb 25% of it.

Power of Ability: Low.

Appearance: 

Basic Everyday Look:
Spoiler:

Basic Transformation Look: [spoiler]Chauntelle Vuenette TOtoTtH
[/spoiler]

Information about Appearance: 
Spoiler:

Strengths: Easily keeps her calm in dire situations, has high dodge (quite mobile), she's very smart in battle tactics, as she knows quite the tricks for battle methods, especially dodging.

Weaknesses: She doesn't have a high-focus in many things (quite distracted), has trust issues with many people, often giving the impression she can do what she wants better than anyone. She has a problem in making friendships due to her personalities, so she could be described as a loner, a thing she considers a faulty in her which quite makes her anxious/isolated at many times.

Personality: Gentle and elegant, friendly, mysterious, clumsy, silent, has quite the patience, can't be bothered by a lot of things, very defensive when offended, cautious, cool-headed (can't get easily angry), courageous, stubborn, and sometimes quite violent.

In other words, she's quite the courageous girl who knows how to keep her calm. She's quite stubborn in many things in her life, but still, despite being all-serious and mysterious at times, she's quite friendly with some people. She often is clumsy, but it isn't cared much about as her dark personalities overshadows this fact. Chauntelle could be described in many things, but definitely NOT a lover of being mean to others. She does have a sweeter side in her, where she in her deep-self could be described as cute and a "girl who loves everything adorable".

History: Chauntelle was born in Dolona, the home of many ancients. She was born to a middle upper-class family, where she learned it's important for a woman to always have her elegance and prestige. That info didn't get into her spine since childhood, but she just shrugs it off and pretends she's interested in all these fancy things. Basically she was open minded. There isn't much to be told about her childhood, as she lived quite the normal early life. But that changed at the age of 7. She started developing a love for battle arts and magic.

She started studying how she can develop and enhance her powers to pursue greater physical powers. She quite loved the fact of being able to dodge and attack, so she started seeking the online world for advises and such on how to increase her mobility. She saw a school that teaches young kids about battle arts in Japan, Earth. So she decided to go there at the age of 9. Her older brother went with her, and they both stayed there for 7 years. Her brother, fascinated by these arts, have volunteered to go there with her and he showed to be quite serious in his words, as he seemed quite interested in these arts too.

Once she was in Earth, she met a whole new set of people, people who aren't magical..she thought she could perhaps live a peaceful life. She and her brother quite both fell in love with the battle arts they learned of the name 'karate". Once she became 12, she decided to focus more on agility lessons. She trained quite hard on mastering dodging and hunkering down more than anything. She saw it as the supreme winner to dodge and deliver the attack second.

When the Winx came and brought magic back to Earth, Chauntelle was still 13. Once the Winx came, it was the moment she knew she must pursue her magical powers. She tried training them slowly, until finally, at the age of 14, when she was training with her brother in the house in a fierce battle, she was giving her best and was like a hurricane attacking. That same moment, she gained her transformation. Her brother was so proud of her, and she was also very happy. But from that day, she knew everything will just be harder. 
Chauntelle had quite the heartbreak at the age of 14. She has been officially someone's girl since 13. She met Axel at the age of 7, and he had asked her to be his steady girl since she became 13. The two were always together, like a very cute couple. She told him about her secret once the Winx came, and he was quite shocked by the news, but eventually was able to swallow them in. The two just seemed a perfect very young couple.

One day though, Chauntelle and Axel were walking out of school, and suddenly had witnessed an action of random shooting. Axel was shot that day, making him lose his life. Chauntelle cried for days and months, and vowed she'll never forget him and never date anyone after Axel. Since that day, Chauntelle had become even more mysterious. She shut almost everyone out of her way. She was just a self-human now. Nothing to care for, nothing to do for. Days have passed, Chauntelle moved on, but she's still very emotionally affected.

Right now, Chauntelle was confused on her goals. She had either continue training karate, try to enhance her magic, or both. She saw it's wisest to train both, but it's going to be a difficult task. She clearly made it clear to herself AGILITY before everything else, so it made it even difficult to find a proper school. She trained her magic alone for a year, and was able to be able to control its defensiveness for the basic of it. Knowing she always had War powers, she knew her defense must be steady.
Once she became 15, she heard of Zurques College. A place where she could train her magic and battle arts in a more advanced way. It was hard saying goodbye to Earth, though. Her brother decided to stay on Earth for few more years so he can be able to master karate a little bit himself to open a school in Dolona. Once she went to live in Magix, she found it a totally different world. She was used to Earth's basic technology and had it a shock to come back suddenly to such a developed place.

Her mind was now like a video game. Confused. Defense, speed, or attack. This was what's her mind revolving. She wanted to become stronger. For what reason though..she didn't quite know. She felt it was her responsibility to help others in need, yet she always thought her pursuing powers had more than just to be stronger. It's a thing she'll discover on her path as she starts to help protecting the universe. Once she knew those who train and enhance their powers in colleges are self-making themselves protect the peace, she knew her goal.

She wanted to strive to be better to help people. She wanted to prevent what happened to Axel to others. She wanted to be strong and capable enough to help others in need. She decided to train her long over-due magic with a bits of martial arts. Her mind was always focused on a video-game style based body. She wanted so much attack and defense and such which she didn't realize why is she wanting to acquire in first place. But now she knows, she'll try to stop evil forces that approach everyday on the Magical Dimension.

Now she's 16, making quite a progress. She made several friends, enjoying her school life, and is pursuing quite the dodge she's wanting. But things have been changing lately more than ever. Darkness is looming even more and she must help in someway. Chauntelle now volunteers whenever a chance gets to her to help fight against the evil forces that approach. Though she's still a 16 year old student, not much of help she can do.
Right now, she is taking several lessons in Alfea about magic. She's learning to develop her magic in Alfea, but is staying and learning few magic and combat arts in Zurques College. She's in a mentally-military state of mind now, pursuing order, justice, and more power and abilities. Right now, her uppermost goal is to make sure every felony-maker pays for their crimes. She doesn't want anyone to get hurt like her from what happened to Axel. Nor wants anyone to die same way as him. Now, she's just a human that wants more power to act as a "police".

Last edited by Flame Melody on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSat Oct 18, 2014 3:28 pm

I'll give my approval. <3
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSat Oct 18, 2014 11:46 pm

I'll give an approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSun Oct 19, 2014 12:05 am

I want a physical description from you Loxa, not just pictures. Until I get that, no approval from me. *twirls the stamp in my fingers*
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSun Oct 19, 2014 9:20 am

zerowing21 wrote:
I want a physical description from you Loxa, not just pictures. Until I get that, no approval from me. *twirls the stamp in my fingers*
Wut.

Last edited by Flame Melody on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSun Oct 19, 2014 3:40 pm

That will do, *stamps approved on characters Forehead*
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 6:03 am

I approve!
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7YSat Dec 06, 2014 7:16 am

Add in one more approval, just for Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chauntelle Vuenette   Chauntelle Vuenette Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Chauntelle Vuenette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Role Playing Section :: Characters Introduction :: Witches-
Jump to: