Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread

Go down 
+2
zerowing21
yukai5
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Empty
PostSubject: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YThu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 am

Welcome to the BiW Official Thread for Moonie Thoughs, a Sailor Moon Podcast.
Here, during the seasons, this will be the main posting area. When a season is finished, all videos will be replaced with a playlist, while the Bloopers will be put up over the break.

Enjoy <3

Season 2:

Epsoide 1: We're bbbaacckkk!!!

Epsoide 2: Japanese vs English Dub (Or Japanese vs DiC vs Cloverway Inc)

Episode 3: What is Love?

Episode 4: New Episodes!!!

Episode 5: Stupid Net!!!

Episode 6: Final Thoughts (of SMC 3)

Episode 7: Magical Gals pt 1

Magical Gals pt 2

Season 1 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6BED766F6B6F964

Side notes:

1. There is a point in time that you will hear an email address. And you are like...what? there isn't a description on the thread! Never fear! And to make it clear, this ISN'T a personal email address. The email: is mooniethoughts@gmail.com If you leave a comment, it will be read out (we will keep your identity safe). If you don't want your comment to be read out, PLEASE let us know and we will follow your wishes. We want to address it on the podcast to clear things up.
  2. We release the podcast on the Southern Hemisphere's Wednesday, which is the Northern Hemisphere's Tuesday. This is the timezone thinggie.
  3. It's pays to watch the video from time to time, since there are notes and my lame attempt to be a bit comedic too.

Our goal is to get at LEAST 30 views each ep. I know it's small, but we are finding our feet. Thank you.

Last edited by yukai5 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:09 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YThu Oct 09, 2014 3:11 pm

30 views is a good first step. I'll try to watch when I can.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YThu Oct 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
TheWonderer
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
TheWonderer

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : Graphics, Fanfictions, & Forums

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YThu Oct 09, 2014 8:58 pm

I wouldn't use the full opening (I kinda skipped into it so I'm not really sure if you did lol) but over all from the snip its I heard I thought it was fine. I would say add some video clips or something in the background to make it more interesting. Or you can upload your podcast to like itunes or something. But overall from what I heard it's good so far.
Back to top Go down
http://wizplacesites.jigsy.com/
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YThu Oct 09, 2014 9:35 pm

TheWonderer wrote:
I wouldn't use the full opening (I kinda skipped into it so I'm not really sure if you did lol) but over all from the snip its I heard I thought it was fine. I would say add some video clips or something in the background to make it more interesting. Or you can upload your podcast to like itunes or something. But overall from what I heard it's good so far.
the opening thing was my fault since i sent Katie the wrong file DX but we are using the tv version for now on. And when we are able to work the storage system and worked out the code (have you seen the code for iTunes?), we might put it on iTunes on a later date.

We might do that in the future too with the clips....especially with one of the topics we're going to do in the future.

p.s any other suggestions, PLEASE use the email provided. This will help us a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YFri Oct 10, 2014 3:24 am

When I saw this title I thought that some banned member on BIW came back with mad computer software threatening to get its revenge on the staff of BIW. Lol that would have been interesting. I still adore your accent BTW.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YFri Oct 10, 2014 3:43 am

rashid29 wrote:
When I saw this title I thought that some banned member on BIW came back with mad computer software threatening to get its revenge on the staff of BIW. Lol that would have been interesting. I still adore your accent BTW.
thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YSat Oct 11, 2014 12:01 am

i'll listen to this later as i love listening to podcasts while i sleep and are relaxing. it sounds like it gonna be good so keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YSat Oct 11, 2014 12:30 am

thanks....wait a minute....IS THAT A JONOUCHIxMAI SIG?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7YSat Oct 11, 2014 3:30 am

i like this podcast btw you have a amazing accent and i will check out sailor moon crystal i have seen the original and i have to say thanks to sailor mercury it's why i have fire in my username
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread   Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Moonie Thoughts official BIW thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next