Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abby Regth 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abby Regth 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Abby Regth 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Abby Regth Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Abby Regth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StephanyLocre
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
StephanyLocre

Bloom Riven
Hobbies : Internet, Youtube, RP

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 2:29 am

Name: Abby Regth

Height: 5' 8"

Creature: Fairy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Moon/Raindow

Spells:

Lunar Blast - A dull orb is hurled at the target.  - Weak

Stellar Night - A black sphere is made, encasing the user. This sphere will disallow the user to see outside the shell until the spell is broken, but will be protection until shattered. - Weak

Aqua Jet - As an attack the user will pool power in their palms, spending a short moment to create an orb before a large and high power stream of water is launched at an enemy, sending them backwards with high power and creating a sensation of being underwater. User will usually end up with a momentarily paralyzed target afterwards. - Strong

Luna's Might - Small explosion-like spell that damages enemies. - Medium

Moon's Time - Blinds enemy for a few seconds. - Weak

Moon Dance - User creates a large collection of power in their center, and sends from their chest a big and bright orb to blind their opponent for a few seconds and give a moderate attacking blow. - Strong

Luna Light - Low power stream of energy is created to boost user's attack and speed for a few minutes. - Medium

Appearance: Abby is a short girl, refusing to wear anything that increases her height, so she usually ends up wearing flats. Long blonde hair reaches down her back with vibrant purple highlights and a soft to the touch feel. Her eyes are a dull green, usually counteracted with a bright smile on her face. She'll usually wear a black long sleeve that reveals a bit of her stomach and black leggings with a dark purple long skirt. Abby refuses to ever take off a bright blue star charm hung around her neck by a reasonably long but definitely old string.

Strengths: Abby is brilliant with animals and even other people, with social skills to weasel herself out of most tough situations. With a good group of friends Abby can really push herself to do a lot, even if to her it doesn't make much sense why. She l has grown an amazing talent for singing, even though she herself believes it isn't much to boast about. In combat situations Abby can usually find her speed to be her greatest asset, since she is light and quick on her feet.

Weaknesses: Abby has difficulty thinking clearly without someone else with her and tend to panic when having to deal with a hard task alone. In a combat scenario a lack of brute strength would really be where she fails, so even when she lands a hit the victory usually isn't celebrated long. Shortly after even the smallest victory Abby will though, have the biggest ego you can think of, pride runs rampant in her mind when she gets anything done or wins anything, which leads to lack of focus or care for anything.

Personality: Abby is one to try to always keep a smile on her face, and even make everyone around her happy as much as possible. People who know her will tell you a room lights up when Abby walks in, and that it's hard to agitate her in any way. In most if not all situations she will fight for her friends and do her best to keep them happy. When Abby is with animals she just feels happy, like an animal makes a room more safe in some way. While she has a way with animals she can still figure out when they want their space, but it's really only guesswork on whether they want food or attention.

Often times her quickness turns to clumsiness when she gets a bit too proud of herself, and one thing her friends won't tell you... is what can happen when you actually manage to make her mad. She gets an aura about her that makes her seem more like a witch than a fairy, and she'll come back at everything said with a searing mad, nearly shouting angry comment.

History: Abby grew up on a planet known as Luxaris, a planet of people with her magical ability, but she was anything but a princess. Her Parents, Arin and Lize, did their best to hide the child from the world outside their small town on the planet, hiding the concept of magic from her for as long as possible. Of course though, around the age of ten, Abby found out about her parents hiding of magic from her, and ran away from home in confusion and anger to find out about the world outside. She did everything to try and figure out how to use what she know knew as her powers of the Moon, and even know she knows barely anything.

At least when she was with her parents, they were kind people and always did whatever they thought was best for their precious little girl. Abby lived with a cat named Rose and seemed to be sort of not understanding of most of the world around her until a much later age than most kids and infants. Arin and Lize worried that perhaps there was something wrong with her, but put their fears to rest when at a later stage she seemed to sort of 'catch up' to the learning curve.

Between the three people in her house and the cat, there was always noise going on in the house. That coupled with the time spent in the woods, where the slightest noise that you didn't make could mean life or death, she has become overly fond of never letting a room go silent. Abby learned of what her parents had hidden from her when someone in her class said her parents were skilled at the art of water magic, and explained to Abby what that meant.

The shock that this much of a wonder could exist and her parents kept it from her, even once her mother having attended Alfea and being an Enchantix fairy, led her to run off from home, eager to learn what else was hidden. Quickly she gathered the idea of going to Alfea, and has since simply been waiting to become old enough to attend the prestigious magic school.

Last edited by StephanyLocre on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 am

Alright, she needs more negative aspects to her personality, cuz there aren't any. The silence thing is more of a personality trait not a weakness. I would feel better if you added more to the history since it feels lacking a bit.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 am

Quote :
Lunar Blast - A dull orb is hurled at the target. - Medium
Does it have any effects, since it's Medium I assume it does.

Quote :
Stellar Night - Orb that impedes vision but protects against spells for a bit. - Weak
So it's a defense spell that also could be used as light when it's dark?

Quote :
Aqua Jet - A high pressure water stream is created. - Strong
Quote :
Moon Dance - Large and bright orb is hurled at target. - Strong
Since both of these are high (strong) spells they need to be more descriptive. How do they happen, what are their effects?

Quote :
Luna Light - Low power stream of energy is created. - Medium
How is this used? To empower the oc? As an attack? As a defense?

Quote :
She loves to sing
"Loves" makes it a hobby, so this part goes to the personality but you can keep the second half to where you say she's talented at it.

Quote :
Abby very much dislikes being alone
That is a personality trait.

Quote :
Silence, can also seemingly drive Abby mad (although not really of course), since she will talk to herself just to not let there be silence around her.
Personality trait. Change that to another weakness or elaborate on how it's a weakness.

Quote :
Personality: Abby is one to try to always keep a smile on her face, and even make everyone around her happy as much as possible. People who know her will tell you a room lights up when Abby walks in, and that it's hard to agitate her in any way. In most if not all situations she will fight for her friends and do her best to keep them happy.

When Abby is with animals she just feels happy, like an animal makes a room more safe in some way. While she has a way with animals she can still figure out when they want their space, but it's really only guesswork on whether they want food or attention.
Add negative traits to even out the personality.

History is okay, it could use a bit more. Smile

Please apply those changes to get an approval from me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 3:22 am

Please adjust those, so your OC can be approved. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
StephanyLocre
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
StephanyLocre

Bloom Riven

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 3:24 am

I hope the changes I made can make it acceptable, and sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was editing the OC. Angel
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 3:29 am

Alright I approve. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 3:30 am

That's better. You got my approval! Smile
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 3:32 am

Much better, *stamps approve on the OC forehead*
Back to top Go down
StephanyLocre
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
StephanyLocre

Bloom Riven

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 25, 2014 3:33 am

Thank you guys! (and girls!).
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7YTue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 am

Alright your OC is good to go! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abby Regth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Regth   Abby Regth Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Abby Regth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Role Playing Section :: Characters Introduction :: Fairies-