Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU

Go down 
+11
computergirl4512
Queen Chrysalis
winxforeverfan
yukai5
JAD2350
Tecnafairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Katsu
Winxrox466
Aeniara
Fearless Diva
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Empty
PostSubject: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Jul 17, 2014 2:46 pm

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU 15cginc

Bonjour mes copains! That’s hello there my friends in French. It’s been a long time since we’ve had an announcement, so I think it’s time I do that.

The forum has lost its moxy, and you guys seem to start getting bored of the forum too, so the Staff Team has decided to take it up a notch and begin giving you guys some fun! To start of my announcements, I would like to proudly say that another BelieveInWinx History is in the making, for the Administration Team is about to be joined by the one and only, Aeniara (Phil)!!!!! Yes, as a hardworking colleague, she began from being a Moderator, and climbed her way to being a Super Moderator, and now an Admin! Please, do congratulate her as she takes part in making the forum a much better place!

That’s not all! A previous Moderator return, that’s right your favourite used-to-be-Moderator Kat is now taking her rightful place and is going to return to her job as the-once-again-awesome-Moderator Kat!! Joining her will be our all time favourite RPG Moderator and GMG Gamemaker, Sarah! Welcome them to their positions as New Official Moderators!

The joyful news doesn’t end there! We’ve got tons of writers here, all dying to post their stuff and show it to the world, well now we are officially opening, the “Magix Editor’s Café” where they are able to post their work, and if accepted, will be used in the brand new BelieveInWinx Newsletter! More information about this will soon be explained.

For our final cheerful news; the contest. Some of you have been dying to have another contest, and it reminded me of the excitement during the release of the idea of Contests, thus we are returning a favourite, the Fashion Designing Contest! The Contest will soon be posted, and everything will be explained!

Sadly, with tons of happy news, there’s bound to be unhappy ones. Due to their lack of attendance, we are letting go of some of the current Moderators. It’s sad, very sad indeed, but we have no choice. We must do things to make the forum better, and inactive Moderators just won’t cut it, so in replacement, we will be hiring 1 new Moderator, and 1 New RPG/GMG Moderators! Yes, it’s that time of the forum again where we hire new people to join our Staff Team Family! So once the topic is posted, be sure to sign up!

Well, that’s all the news for now, but hopefully it’s something that will give you guys more motivation to continue on posting in the forum!

Last edited by AbeashFromSinnoh on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Jul 17, 2014 4:05 pm

First of All, congrats to Phil (Aeniara) and hope that you enjoy being an admin and to Sarah and Kat hope you guys enjoy it.
I then am sorry for moderators that are leaving us Sad
I'll sure sign up!
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Jul 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Once again, thank you for the opportunity, John Smile I never expected to be promoted to admin, at least not for a while.
I'm looking forward to seeing the new forum changes, and hopefully that'll bring some new members! Stay tuned guys Very Happy

And thanks Mel!
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Jul 17, 2014 4:38 pm

That's really cool! I hope we get some new members soon.

Congratulations Phil and Sarah!

I'm sad some mods will be leaving us though, D:

Last edited by Winxrox466 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Katsu

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : apples

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Jul 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Congratulations to Phil and Sarah, I'll be glad to be working with the staff team again <3 And thanks Mel <3
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Jul 17, 2014 5:44 pm

It's sure a pleasure to have Phil as an admin and Kat back on the team! ^^

Thanks for the promotion, John! Wink

Sad Losing those mods is really hard as they have been hard-working mods ever since the start of the forum. So to all of you who'd like to join us make this a better forum, soon your chance will be here.

Thank you all for your ever-lasting support. <3
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YThu Jul 17, 2014 6:04 pm

congrats to sarsh, kat, and phil yay im going to appy for rpg mod or regular mod and btw someone change kat badge to say moderators not lovix fairy and sarah badge change to
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YFri Jul 18, 2014 12:15 am

Congrats Phil & Sarah! You both really deserve it through all your hard work and dedication on the forum. We're all really proud of you and how far you have come! And welcome back Kat! So glad that you're back with us and can't wait to see what you have in store! Wink Dance 

So excited to see all the new events coming up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YFri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 am

so what time is the apply thread going to be open or up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7YFri Jul 18, 2014 3:43 am

We're still planning it. Soon Deme, be patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT CONCERNS YOU
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next