Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Season 6 Transformation?

Go down 
+26
xTheBelievixClubx
Winx3450Magic001
RoseXinh
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
AkshSirenix
DI ZIO
-PeekAtChu
xFlash
Stella.
MagixJourney
MUSAWINXY
LoveMusa991
Floragirl56
Stella Solaria
BeCkKeE7
SibyllaJustice
Winxclubbloomlove
kkkaaayyy
DuncanSirenix14
Domino_kitty
Nicola_C
Awesomesauce
firebid1030
vili567
Winxisawesome
SirenixWCTV
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SirenixWCTV
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
SirenixWCTV

Hobbies : Winx Club! :D, Reading, TV, Computers, Biking, Helping People, Technology, and Nature

Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 am

First topic message reminder :

If you go on Wikipedia and look up: "Winx Club Season 6" a whole list of possible titles pop up. Here is what caught my eye and gave me a theory.

7 (137) "Chiavi di Infinitix" (Keys Of Infinitix) / "Keys Of Infinitix"

The episode title that mentions "The Keys of Infintix" Could this possibly be the new Season 6 transformation? And remember that the main focus of this Season is rumored to be around the Ethereal Fairies. So could this NEW transformation turn the Winx into Ethereal Fairies?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 7:31 am

vili567 wrote:
firebid1030 wrote:
infinitix is their last and final transformation
Nobody knows if Infinitix will be the last transformation since Rainbow or Nick hasn't said anything about ending winx club so their could be a season 7.

Nobody even knows if that's a real transformation. I could go on Wikipedia right now and claim that one of my friends was the inspiration for Flora and nothing could stop me except the fact that I'm known for my honesty.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 am

Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Marketing+calender
Has anyone seen this? It's Possible that Season 6 WIll be Premiering in 2013 :T that's like 5 months away to 2013 :T
Edit: I think the Infinitix is fake. SO there might be a season 7. As Faragonda said, there are many more Higher transformations. Remember when Diaspro said Diaspro Princesx(I think it goes like that.) ??
EDIT 2: another confusion. The firt pic says Season 6 in 2013. In this pic, Season 5 is gonna air next year. and it will end in Fall 2013. man.
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 549190_375302405824174_2012711891_n

Last edited by HarmonixSirenix14 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You think I know?)
Back to top Go down
kkkaaayyy
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
kkkaaayyy

Hobbies : Football , Dancing, Swimming and going on web .

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Infinitix is the transformation for season 6 this is what it says on season 6 in the winx club wiki "the new transformation in season 6 will be Infinitix."
Back to top Go down
kkkaaayyy
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
kkkaaayyy

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 300px-Winx-4-21-03672709-56-59
That is what the ethereal fairies look like it is said on wikipedia that the whole sixth season will be based around them ! I think Infinitix will turn them into ethereal fairies ! They would like really beautiful ! Here are the colours that I think they would be
Tecna : pink ( for her hair )
Bloom : blue ( her clothes and personality )
Aisha : Purple ( For her Morphix )
Stella : Yellow ( For the sun )
Musa : Red ( for her clothes and personality )
Flora : Green ( For nature )

Imagine that, Beautiful ! P.S I love the look of the ethereal fairies !
Back to top Go down
kkkaaayyy
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
kkkaaayyy

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 7:10 pm

firebid1030 wrote:

No it`s not ! Like Miss Feragonda always says There are many more transformations to come !
Back to top Go down
SirenixWCTV
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
SirenixWCTV

Hobbies : Winx Club! :D, Reading, TV, Computers, Biking, Helping People, Technology, and Nature

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 8:22 pm

kkkaaayyy wrote:
firebid1030 wrote:

No it`s not ! Like Miss Feragonda always says There are many more transformations to come !
I think they know its not the LAST transformation. But right now they are only revealing that they are adding ONLY 2 more seasons. So that would make Season 6's transformation the last and final one.
Back to top Go down
SirenixWCTV
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
SirenixWCTV

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm

HarmonixSirenix14 wrote:
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Marketing+calender
Has anyone seen this? It's Possible that Season 6 WIll be Premiering in 2013 :T that's like 5 months away to 2013 :T
Edit: I think the Infinitix is fake. SO there might be a season 7. As Faragonda said, there are many more Higher transformations. Remember when Diaspro said Diaspro Princesx(I think it goes like that.) ??
EDIT 2: another confusion. The firt pic says Season 6 in 2013. In this pic, Season 5 is gonna air next year. and it will end in Fall 2013. man.
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 549190_375302405824174_2012711891_n
The first picture of the schedule looks like the final one. Because the dates match with what Nick and Rainbow have released about the 2 NEW seasons and movies. The second picture I think was Nick's rough draft of the schedule.
Back to top Go down
Winxclubbloomlove
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Winxclubbloomlove

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Can't Wait to find out wahat season 6 tranformnation
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 24, 2012 3:02 am

yeah i know the infintix is not the last transformation i was kidding wow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 24, 2012 9:30 pm

kkkaaayyy wrote:
Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 300px-Winx-4-21-03672709-56-59
That is what the ethereal fairies look like it is said on wikipedia that the whole sixth season will be based around them ! I think Infinitix will turn them into ethereal fairies ! They would like really beautiful ! Here are the colours that I think they would be
Tecna : pink ( for her hair )
Bloom : blue ( her clothes and personality )
Aisha : Purple ( For her Morphix )
Stella : Yellow ( For the sun )
Musa : Red ( for her clothes and personality )
Flora : Green ( For nature )

Imagine that, Beautiful ! P.S I love the look of the ethereal fairies !

Wikipedia also stated a few years back that the fourth season would have an episode called The Death of Stella/ The Death of a Star. There wasn't. I wouldn't be so quick to believe what Wikipedia says since the entire website can be edited by anyone with internet access and a keyboard. Heck when I checked their site for gun control laws here in Canada they couldn't even give me a straight answer because people keep adding and removing things. So how do you think they'd have accurate information about a season that hasn't had information revealed yet by a reliable source?

I'm asking my husband because he went to school for animation (3d and traditional as well as modeling and game design) and any animated episode that you watch on TV is at least 3-6 months old and it takes at least 2 months to make one episode depending on your crew. Season 5 episodes haven't even been revealed- the only clips we've seen other than the promos have been leaked by an unauthorized source. Why would you think that Wikipedia has correct information?

I'm not trying to be rude I'm just being realistic. Do NOT put your trust in websites that can be edited by the general public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Transformation?   Season 6 Transformation? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Transformation?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next