Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The DeLong Ruby Hotel

Go down 
+23
Roxy
Bloom
Faragonda
Tecna
Brandon
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Flame Melody
Kyra_Xyrespace
Fearless Diva
Sirenix Portugal
yukai5
Krystal
zerowing21
Pokémon Trainer
Sailor Lily
Potitius
AngelicAura
AlexisWinx
Musa
aisha238
Sky
Stella
SarahTheGamerEmpress
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YThu May 15, 2014 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

One of the fanciest hotels Isis have ever seen, where the classiest of people are to be.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 25, 2015 1:01 pm

"It was," she said but definitely not shared Isaä's enthusiasm for it. "I punched Princess Diaspro twice. She was condescending to everyone she came across and when she made a particularly acrid remark, I snapped and well, the rest is history," she explained. "But seriously, Diaspro desperately needed a lesson that she cannot push everyone around or expect everyone to bend to her every whim."

Only then she noticed Isaä laying down with a bag of ice cubes on her head. "Are you alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YThu Jun 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Isaä actually gave an honest smile "apart from a heatstroke that won't pass absolutely charming" she replied to the fairy "but nice going there. Wish I could have seen that" she clearly approved of her actions
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 26, 2015 12:39 am

"Pffft, don't give me that smile, do you even have the slightest idea what heap of trouble I'll be in when this reaches headmistress Faragonda? I'll have detention until three years after I graduate," she said, clearly overstating the case but at the same time offering a feeble attempt to lighten her own mood since she knew full well the extend of her troubles wouldn't go that far.

She turned her attention to Isaä's heat stroke and said: "Would you object to me healing you, I do have a healing spell but it's a bit dodgy since it will blur your vision for a couple of seconds, but it might take care of the heatstroke in those same couple of seconds instead of having it linger for days."
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 26, 2015 9:28 am

Kat packed her suitcase and teleported back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Lux sighed and packed her bags.

She left a note for Ally on her twin's bed saying that she went back to Alfea.

She closed her eyes and teleported back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Chandra continued talking about the princess ball to Livy, while teleporting away to the teleportation station, where she would teleport to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 7:23 am

Isaä slowly moved to sit up "and Griffin would give you a praise and abetter room for punching that fairy whimp" she commented
"and yea, that would indeed be better" closing her eyes and waiting for the spell "after three days I'm getting sick of waiting for it to pass" she made a joke. Hoping to show off she was a nice witch
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 8:47 am

Zaf softly said "Aurora's mending" and soon enough the turquoise veil of the aurora itself surrounded Isaä taking care of the heatstroke. "That ought to do it," she said but didn't sound all too happy. "You want to argue with me Diaspro is worthy to be a fairy? I know witches that are nicer than she is," she stated and pointed subtly towards Isaä during her statement.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 8:58 am

Isaä opened her eyes a few seconds after the spell was applied and she felt her headache fading away "point taken" she said and slowly stood up again "but you wouldn't be bad as one either" she said "you're still angry, and that is good for a witch" she seemed to read her body language a bit "why don't you come visit cloudtower sometime? maybe we can try to fool some of those beanheads there" she grinned and chuckled in a playfull manner, allmost as if daring Zaflore "besides. if we switch to dutch only my sis will understand us. so that's another thing" she sighed a bit as she was worried but quickly tried to straighten her face. the fatigue that was still slightly on her made her feel a bit out of touch with her usual skills "anyhow. you're a nice fairy that wouldn't be a bad witch. are you sure you picked the right school?" she smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7YSat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 am

Zaflore blinked twice and sighed deeply. "I don't know, I think I did choose the right school," she said not sounding entirely sure of herself. "I always want what's best for people, besides, cloud tower is too dark a place for me, I hate darkness," she said with a voice thick of disdain when mentioning the darkness. "I just don't know if I'm even cut out for the magical dimension, I have often thought of just going back to Earth and pick up my normal life, but that seems like an impossibility as well with what I know now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DeLong Ruby Hotel    The DeLong Ruby Hotel  - Page 58 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The DeLong Ruby Hotel
Page 58 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next