Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Magical Marathon my be only online

Go down 
+12
Chocoroko
OfficialSailorDeimos
computergirl4512
firebid1030
Winxrox466
Crystal Flake
vampynapy
Tecnafairy
Duchess Swan
Winx3450
Queen Chrysalis
Roselynnada
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roselynnada
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Roselynnada

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Art,Music,drawing anime,and Animal Caring =3 and I'm an animater for life ;o

Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat May 10, 2014 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

On Nick Website for Winx (http://www.nick.com/shows/winx-club) there's a banner saying, "Magic Marathon! Watch 8 Never - Before - Seen episodes right here starting May 17."

To also support this idea; there is no Winx Club shows listed on any TV schedules.
I don't know if I should be  Mad  that Winx doesn't show up on TV again for USA or  Bounce that I might able to see 8 new episodes for free online.

What do you guys think about this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.unadinoi-winx.com/winx-week-marathon-may-be-online-only/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 12:03 am

I just finshed watching the amazing marathon! The 8 episodes were really good. It was worth to watch! 
The season is getting even better! My favorite episode was Broken Dreams! Totally Awesome.  Laughing  Running 
Now the episodes are online! To watch all the 8 episodes, it's gonna take you like 4 hours lol but totally worth it! 
Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 JUti2iY
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 12:53 am

I'm watching them right now! FINALLY NICK PAYS SOME FREAKING ATTENTION TO WINX CLUB! GAD IT ONLY TOOK HALF A YEAR!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 1:01 am

Now here is the big question: When is the next time they are going to air?
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 1:13 am

mmm actually the shrine of the green dragon is under the clip for the college witches so they don't so scroll down and look under there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
computergirl4512
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy

Tecna Sky
Location : If anyone wants to tell me how to delete my account on here that would be great.

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 2:27 am

I would watch them all immediately if I could, but... I kind of have a blog with a deal that I have to write a review on every English episode Razz So it would take me a long time...
Back to top Go down
OfficialSailorDeimos
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
OfficialSailorDeimos

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Anime, Singing, Editing, Voice Acting, ect...

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 3:02 am

hope they dont take forever to show the next episodes like they have been doing. it seems to be done deliberately so that ratings drop.  Unsure
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 3:31 am

OfficialSailorDeimos wrote:
hope they dont take forever to show the next episodes like they have been doing. it seems to be done deliberately so that ratings drop.  Unsure
I doubt Nick has had a change of heart for the show. I honestly think they are doing this just because the fans where complaining. They didn't have to stop airing winx club it's one of the (pardon my french) less stupid shows on air now. Everything else is completely illogical (thank you Tecna lol) when it comes to cartoons. It's like nick is cancelling (or in this case not airing) their most popular shows and adding horrifying ones ;( not a smart buisness move.
Back to top Go down
OfficialSailorDeimos
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
OfficialSailorDeimos

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Anime, Singing, Editing, Voice Acting, ect...

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun May 18, 2014 10:39 am

i know right thats why im thinking its deliberate at how long they wait to air just one episode. the long the fans have to wait the more chances of them just leaving the show completely. (i would suffer threw trying to understand the Italian version than to wait several months for A new episode.)
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue May 20, 2014 7:05 am

I've only seen four of the eight episodes so far. The first two were available to me before Nick released them, so I could already give my review of them.

Shrine of the Green Dragon and The Secret Greenhouse were both acceptable episodes. I'm also enjoying the song for Bloomix. Really catchy. Although I agree with another user, Riven seems to be painfully uninterested in this season. He doesn't have any care or desire to be around Musa. This appeared in Episode 5 as well. After a sweet gesture from season 5, to sing a song with Musa, it was so amazing of him. He set the bar for himself. And now he's underwhelmed. He's done with this show.

Selina is such a wicked character. Although it's less interesting to know she's evil and is playing Bloom's trust/friendship. But almost poisoning Flora was shocking! Of course that don't happen,
Yet Bloom was putting too much guilt on herself. Even if that was an appropriate reaction.

The Trix have gotten a lot darker in Broken Dreams. They're enrolling newcomers to Cloudtower, but easily reject girls if they value friendship, are boring or if they remind them of Bloom. And what do they do with these girls? Dropping them in a cracked hole in the floor,
A floor consuming one of them, and removing ones wings if they are accepted! That blue fairy girl got her wings revoked when the Trix accepted her, which I found very spooky. As well as she turned her friends into monsters.

The children of the night were pretty spooky as well.
But they weren't that terrifying. There were six of them, and I had a hard
Time keeping track of them. There was more or less not equal time for all of them. Plus we didn't see all of them getting vanquished by Stella's sun power.

Also in Shimmer in the Shadows, The Winx find Bloom in the forest. Stella
Found it familiar! That's where she and Bloom first met at
episode 1! So many memories, unless you watched the one hour special version. I prefer the actual first episode.

The goth fashion show was pretty cute. But it wasn't all that interesting.
Not many competed :p

I also think Roxy got a new voice actor. She sounds different.

Also cool cameos of: earth people in costumes from "Hallowinx"/"The Fourth Witch", Mitzi in her Dark Fairy outfit, a purple haired dude from "Invisible Pixies"/"Gangs in Gardenia", and Chimera's two Beta friends from Season 3.

I'll have to watch the next episodes later this week.

Ratings of the following:
Shrine of the Green Dragon - 6/10
The Secret Greenhouse - 7/10
Broken Dreams - 7/10
Shimmer in the Shadows - 6.5/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
GirlaPH
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
GirlaPH

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Graphic Designer, Cartoonist, Comic Book Artist, Video Production

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue May 20, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm really glad this season's doing so well than the previous one. It's like they're showing memories of their past and some old characters returning couple seasons later. While a few episodes are online only (for now at least), there's highly chance that they might do reruns of these episodes and premiered it at the same time on TV. I really hope Nick does that, but they've been treating their shows like trash, including SpongeBob.
Back to top Go down
http://purpleheartpalace.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Marathon my be only online   Magical Marathon my be only online - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Magical Marathon my be only online
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next