Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Generations 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Generations 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Generations 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Generations

Go down 
+6
vili567
kkkaaayyy
Winxlover12
SirenixWCTV
firebid1030
Mermaidix Sirenix
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

Winx Club Generations Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YFri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 am

I was thinking about; if there can 3 Yu Gi Oh generations, can there be a new generation of the winx club after Bloom and the girls. Idk about u guys, but what cha think? :?: I just came up with this....

The Winx Club: The Fairy Princess Chronicles

Characters:

Ariel - A princess of a realm called Sundance. She's the fairy of Dragon Stars. She's very
unpredictable, and very adventurous. She spents most of her days dreaming of seeing other
worlds, and it's people who lived in it. This girl really hates being in the middle of drama, and
doesn't like sitting in the palace, doing princessly things all day. But the fun part is that not almost
everybody knows that she's secretly a fairy, except her twin sister, Aurora.

Aurora - She's also a princess of the kingdom, and realm of Sundance. And she's Ariel's twin sister.
And she is the fairy of Dragon Twilight. She is just like her sister, Ariel, but only with some seldom
standards. She loves to write poetry, write music songs, and she spends every of her time reading books.
But there's times you'll see her when she feels like getting out of the palace. Unlike Ariel, whom just discovered
that she's a fairy, Aurora already figured out her powers before her twin sister. And she thought she's the only
one with a fairy secret. Guess not.

Silverscale - A mermaid princess in the aquatic realm of Posiedios. She learned that she's the fairy of Mermaid Morphix.
What she likes to do in her spare time is taking her royal seaside pets for a swim, sunbath on the rocks, decorate somethings,
and loves to try new things. Like trying to walk on land, of course. She's a very reliable friend, and really hates seeing other
sea creatures being mistreated. She can be wierd when it comes to talking to fishes at times, but above all, This girl really knows
her stuff. So look out!!

Mary Jane - A very spunky princess of the kingdom of Hearx, and she is the fairy of Love and Harmony. This girl has a thing
for putting very pretty valentanic artwork all over her space. She loves helping people overcome their emotions, and help
them stand up for what they believed in. In her spare moment, she loves fashion designing hearted dresses, and other femenine
styles. The thing about her, she does not like mean and nasty people. It really bugs her. So she fixes them with one wave of her
magic, and things are perfect, just like she visioned. But whenever she sensed a break up in couples, it breaks her heart in peices.
So don't let her see that.

Bella - A outgoing princess with a shinning personality. She lives in a kingdom in the realm of Vourhog.
She's known to be the fairy of Elements. Otherwise, she's known as if she can be funny at times, but very much more
accident phroned. Just because she's a princess, she can be a little bossy, too demanding, and she can be a perfectionist.
But despite of her annoying behavior, she's the girl everyone loves to be friends with. She's very understandable, and she has the
habbit of putting smiles on people's faces. But be careful with her, she can be a shopaholic. Evey good looking styles of clothes
she sees, she'll do almost everything to have it. Just be happy you don't see her get into fights over a prom dress.

Rosa - A peaceful princess of a realm of Gaia. That's where she live to be a fairy of Nature, Plants, and Trees.
This girl has a thing for planting beautiful flowers, giving animals a home, and likes to hitch hike in these sightful places.
She really dislikes how other people destroy natured areas, forcing animals out of their homes, and forest fires. Whenever that happens,
she cries for them. You see? She's very super sensetive, and breaks down easily. But she's very kind, and she there for her friends when
they needed her. She's very quiet and shy at times, but very cool minded. Whenever nothings is important, she likes to do some yoga in
her spare times. And loves to relax in her favorite most peaceful places. So when she's in that moment, in her state of mind, do not
interupt her. She like it that way.

Cream - A rebelious tomboy princess who lived in the kingdom of Tarrah. She's the fairy of the Shinning Nova. What she likes to
do is party for hours, listen to loud music, and sneaks out to have some fun. She was never the type to follow any rules, but at least,
she's fair. Unlike every other fairy tale princesses, she hates waiting for some charming boy to save her. In fact, she's pretty much of
saving herself, and does things like a boy would do. Yep. She's the girl who keeps it real. When it come to some rockin' events, she'll go
to it, and stand out from the crowd. She's just a wild as the other girls. But hey, that's her for you. Deal with it!

So tell me what cha think? Should there be more generations of the Winx club, or should we all/they stick to just one? :?: :roll:
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YFri Jul 13, 2012 4:38 am

there should be more generations of the winx club like have all the new generations be the daugthers of bloom stella flora musa techa aisha and roxy and they all should have their moms power plus the villians should have duagthers too or sons
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YFri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Now that would be nice. like mothers like daughters type of thing
Back to top Go down
SirenixWCTV
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
SirenixWCTV

Hobbies : Winx Club! :D, Reading, TV, Computers, Biking, Helping People, Technology, and Nature

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YFri Jul 13, 2012 8:22 pm

I think both of your ideas are amazing. It would be fun to see a new generation of Winx start their adventure. And having it being the daughters of the original Winx would be even better!
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YSat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am

that is if rainbow can make a new generation. that would be really nice. just take my breathe away with just one look of their story :lol:
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YSat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 am

aww thanks for liking my idea guys love you both
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YSun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 am

no prob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YSun Jul 15, 2012 1:44 am

we should send both ideas to the creator of th show
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YSun Jul 15, 2012 3:20 am

yeah we should but how? :?:
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7YSun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 am

mmm i don't know we can also find his email address
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Generations   Winx Club Generations Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Generations
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next