Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

is it just me? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

is it just me? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
is it just me? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
is it just me? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
is it just me? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
is it just me? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
is it just me? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
is it just me? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
is it just me? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
is it just me? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
is it just me? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
is it just me? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

is it just me?

Go down 
+2
Winx3450
FloraEnchantedCharm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Is it just me, or is the forum a little died down.
I mean except in expectation of a new episode aired, and after it aired there is discussion. Otherwise, between eps, and that is a whole month, there is none what so ever of activity, discussion. (that is relevant to winx)

Also the next contest could be coming up about now, wouldn't it? I thought it was monthly... that could increase activity too, I think.

///Don't shoot me for just saying what I'm experiencing and thinking///

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 8:30 pm

I promise I won't shoot you o.o..maybe because winx club is starting to die in the US and people have decided not to come on here anymore. I agree about the contest it's March now come on. Maybe they are still transitioning for new staff. who knows. Also shouldn't the forum's theme be changing by now???
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Wizplace wrote:
I promise I won't shoot you o.o..maybe because winx club is starting to die in the US and people have decided not to come on here anymore. I agree about the contest it's March now come on. Maybe they are still transitioning for new staff. who knows. Also shouldn't the forum's theme be changing by now???
Yes, the theme is autumn but spring is coming...
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Eating Oreos and Reading

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Winx3450 wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
Yes, the theme is autumn but spring is coming...

Yeah I agree
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Moved this to the Questions section.
I believe the forum has died a little, but so has the show. People don't come here to discuss because Nick is doing a terrible job. Sadly, we can't force people to post if they don't feel like it.

We're working on the new theme right now, so you guys will have to be a little patient.
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Aeniara wrote:
Moved this to the Questions section.
I believe the forum has died a little, but so has the show. People don't come here to discuss because Nick is doing a terrible job. Sadly, we can't force people to post if they don't feel like it.

We're working on the new theme right now, so you guys will have to be a little patient.

It's ok Phil , No rush we're patient
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Contest, theme, and more upgrades are coming soon but we were late due to admins being busy and we can't really do a thing without them. Well, we can arrange contests but we need more time for preparing the theme and more time for fixing stuff around the forum and coming up with more ideas for the forum. As of the activity...it's not really a thing we can control. People just lose interest nevertheless the show is dying because of Nick's airing.
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 10:02 pm

I understand, I was just wondering. because normally I enjoyed myself every day in October, but now it's like I go to the page once a week and nothing is special. I'm glad it's not my imagination. Smile

I'm okay, I don't want to rush the contests and the theme, but was just wondering about it. Now I know it's a bit delayed because of the staff switching. And I understand. Thanks for the answers nevertheless. You know I love you guys xxx and you still do a great job (not your fault there is not that much activity) but I really hope Winx gets revived in America too, because some hardcore fans wille be so sad when winx dies out in USA... I'm in Europe, so I'm quite safe, but I do feel sorry for my american brothers and sisters in Winx... *hugs*
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Flame Melody wrote:
Contest, theme, and more upgrades are coming soon but we were late due to admins being busy and we can't really do a thing without them. Well, we can arrange contests but we need more time for preparing the theme and more time for fixing stuff around the forum and coming up with more ideas for the forum. As of the activity...it's not really a thing we can control. People just lose interest nevertheless the show is dying because of Nick's airing.

Your right, The show is dying because of Nick's airing
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7YSat Mar 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Don't worry guys, we'll be back in business once the new forum theme is up. It will be worth the wait, I promise Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is it just me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it just me?   is it just me? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

is it just me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Welcome To BelieveInWinx :: Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: