Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!

Go down 
+29
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Lylium
isabelleBloom
Sirenix Portugal
Aeniara
alizanoun
Nicola_C
xwinxclubx
Winxrox466
zadien
Domino_kitty
jwoww
firebid1030
SpikeTheDragon
winxdaphnebg
Winx3450
Queen Chrysalis
Mermaidix Sirenix
Nyrida
Kyraii
Chocoroko
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sailor Lily
OfficialSailorDeimos
hatsunemiku39
Tecnafairy
Hollywinx
kate2019
JAD2350
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Last edited by InnerLight on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated by InnerLight)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Cool episode!
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 26, 2013 4:04 am

Quote :
Nicola_C wrote:
Darn my bad spelling. Sinario? Really? Any way I wasn't done posting. I actually hit the send instead of the preview by accident. But anyway. As for the episode, it was rushed.
Spoiler:

The Bloomix earning for Tecna and Musa was better than Stella and Aisha by far but still wasn't up to Flora's level. I'm guessing that Bloom getting her Bloomix (wince) is going to be a big production. Can't. Wait. Suspect

You know there is an edit button so you could have edited your post instead of double posting. peace

LOL now that you mention it Rashid, I see it and I will be sure to use it in future Smile

I was just watching this episode again and I had to mention Musa's Pied Piper play  Very Happy . That was so cool, I nearly missed it. I love her Egyptian sound. Funny how they are supposed to be going to Egypt in the Vortex of Flames. I wonder if they are giving clues in episodes of what's happening next. Then again, that's asking too much from Nickbow  Sad 
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 26, 2013 7:22 am

Heh, this episode was by far the best. Like. Ever. I loved everything about the episode especially this amazing sister relationship between Tecna and Musa<33 I just think Tecna and Musa did much more work than Aisha and Stella. Yet still it's only Bloom who doesn't want to use her dragon flame to get bloomix. I mean she could've gotten Bloomix from the second episode and then gave the winx a part of her powers so it could actually make sense. Like if you give them powers from sirenix they should've gained their sirenix again. >.>
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels, listening to JPop or Vocaloid, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 am

jwoww wrote:
I dont get how musa could use her magic to summon things yet Stella couldn't make clothes appear. doesn't make sense
I found that illogical too.
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 26, 2013 10:18 am

shikiryougi wrote:
jwoww wrote:
I dont get how musa could use her magic to summon things yet Stella couldn't make clothes appear. doesn't make sense

I believe that was because music is Musa's power, but fashion isn't Stella's. The piece of Dragon Flame should give them enough magic to summon small things.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels, listening to JPop or Vocaloid, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 27, 2013 1:11 am

Aeniara wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:
jwoww wrote:

I believe that was because music is Musa's power, but fashion isn't Stella's. The piece of Dragon Flame should give them enough magic to summon small things.
so basically, stella can't summon clothes with just the piece of dragon flame.
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 27, 2013 1:50 am

I know what you mean, Nicola.

What's taking away the appeal of the show is that the main characters don't even act their age. A lot less mature than Season 1's cast. They actually fit their ages back then. Here, it's just pitiful that Musa is easily quick tempered because nobody gives her the attention she builds herself up to deserve.

Tecna is no better either, at times. That's just it though, they all have good moments but it's scattered among the episodes and plots. And it's because of that I feel very mixed about the newer seasons of the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 27, 2013 3:58 am

An adult character having a quick temper or not acting their age is perfectly acceptable.
What you didn't add, was that it isn't acceptable when a character is mutated into having a quick temper or being childish when they hadn't before and there's no reason for its development. They've done away with the character development which helped make the early seasons stand out. A character being quick to anger or childish can work quite well as a character flaw; but it shouldn't just come and go randomly.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 27, 2013 4:08 am

at least since season 4, musa's hair looked a whole lot better Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Aeniara wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:
jwoww wrote:

That's true. I think it's because Stella tried to make clothes appear for 6 fairies, and she needs more power to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!   Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium! - Page 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club 605: The Golden Auditorium!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next