Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Restore magic on earth 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Restore magic on earth 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Restore magic on earth 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Restore magic on earth

Go down 
+2
spiralcloudah
FloraEnchantedCharm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

Restore magic on earth Empty
PostSubject: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 4:18 pm

The winx were walking around on Alfea. "What are we supposed to do?"

Bloom sighted. "The trix have taken whole cloudtower in custody-again! Those witches never know when to stop!" Stella walked to the front and turned gracefully "We are always defeating them anyway, so why even bother?" she smiles. "Well, that's just how they think, I think. No good in sobbing about it. Instead we should talk about something else. Did you guys know that my sister has a penfriend on planet earth and there is something weird going on..." "What weird?" Bloom asked. "Well there are powerfull wizards who have found a group and they are constantly doing so much evil stuff, people start to dislike magic alot. We should defenitly look what's going on there,no?" "I might think there is a 65% chance the wizard of the black cirkle are behind this!"Tecna disrupted Flora. "We should most definitly check it out since we brought magic to earth again. It's our duty as believixfairies!"

"So, what do you guys think? Shall we take on this case?" Bloom asked. "I'm in"says Musa, "me too" says Aisha. Stella hugged bloom from the back and says:"Offcourse I'm always in for saving the day!" Tecna puts her palmtop away and smiles "I'm going to give my best! I always wanted more time to investigate earths' technology!" Flora smiles and says "thank you girls".

They went to Faragonda's office and explained the situation. "Yes girls, by all means please go check up on the situation! You may be excused from school for this time." When the winx left her office, Stella turns around and hips around like an active bird, tweeting "The most fun part about missions is getting free from school!" "Stella!"All the girls laughed.

The girls went to earth and when they arrived, in Gardenia, they looked in the papers. "Magic on earth is evil!" "Whoever said magic is beautifull should just die!" "Magic taking a bad turn!" "Oh dear, the situation is more serious than your sisters' penpall described!" Bloom sounded serious. Flora:"She lives outside gardenia, in a foresttown. We should go visit her after we started our research in the city. she probably doesn't know everything that's been going on in the city since she lives in the forest." So the girls walked around in the city, and saw just so much devastation, but almost no people on the street.

Bloom:"It's scary silent here, it's so sad, Gardenia is a sparkling nice city." Stella hugged Bloom "There there we'll make it back the way it was, after all magic is the solution to everything." "Yeah but in this case also the problem"Tecna looked around"It looks more like oblivion!" Bloom went to her parents house, nobody was home. She became really worried.
Then they went to their Pet&Love shop to see that it was closed up. They went inside to their appartement and Stella cleaned everything up. There came flying new sheets for on their beds, one big dustcloud made his way out the window that jumped open.
Tecna fixed the lightbulbs that were broken and in no time their appartement was nice and warm like it used to be. "That's better"Stella sighed and throws herself on her bed. All the girls went around the room, some sitting on their bed, some in the couch. Bloom was trying to let her cellphone connect with her moms' and dads' but there is no connection available. Tecna helps her out and there is still no connection.
Tecna:"It must be so that your mom and dad have left their cellphone at home and now it is empty battery so nothing I can do about it." Bloom nods and says: "It's okay. I'll just have to find them manually."

Musa sighs "But how? There is almost no living person in the city?" Flora: "We have to get a first clue, and I think we might find it with Sally, the penpall of my sister." Aisha: "That's a great idea! Shall we be off then?" The winx all made their way back down and transformed to fly since it was easier to reach the forest, and not to say faster! "Winx Believix, Speedix!" While they are flying, Stella smiles and makes a loop. "It's great to be back on earth and use our Believix again, don't you think?" "Yeah, It feels great to be back. I like having so many uses of wings, the Sirenix is okay to be under water, but nothing beats on earth the Believix!" after that being said, Musa makes a playfull piroutte. Aisha: "I quite liked the Sirenix alot." And they fly on to the forest next to Gardenia.

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 pm

The girls arrived at the forest, and saw the village inside. They landed in the village and saw so many people, it was like inside the nest of ants! "I think we've found our Gardenians"Musa joked. Bloom was looking around, going to people she knew and asking about Mike and Vanessa. "Yeah, they are here, they have a tent in the south of the village, but now you'll probably find them working on the fields in the west."said the man from the bakery shop.

Bloom ran off to the fields, found Mike and Vanessa and shouted "Mom! Dad!" They looked up and shouted: "Bloom!" They hugged and then said "We tried to reach you but we had to get away so quickly that we forgot our cellphones at home! I'm so happy you are here! Are your friends here to? We'll need all the help we can! It is terrible! This village still believes in magic, because they have been living with fairies for a long time. But the whole world chose to shut their hearts away from magic."

The other winx came running by and greeted Mike and Vanessa too. Flora: "Have you seen Sally?"
"Yeah, her parents are living in a big house in the village, it's next to the bakery in the main street."
"Great, mom, dad, we'll need to go now, but i'm happy you're save." "Yes Bloom, we're happy you are here to control the situation too!" They hugged one last time and the winx went off to Sally's house.

They found it quite easily and went in, since the door was open. There they saw in the hall a young girl, blonde hair till her waist, and beautifull green eyes. She was reading a book while there were 2 needles knitting a scarf in front of her. "She's a magic user too."Stella whispered in Blooms' ear. The girl heard it and jumped up ready to run away, but then Flora walked towards her and said: "Sally, It's me, the big sister of Miele." Sally turned around and went to Flora. "Are you a fairy too?" she asked with big eyes. "Yes I am, we are the winx and we are very famous fairies in our realm." "Hey there"

The winx all waved and smiled while they greeted Sally. Sally looked really hopefull and she grabbed Flora's hand to pull her to her room. The winx just followed. In her room she opened up a book and showed it to Flora. It was a fairy book from earth. Bloom looked over the shoulder of Flora. "Hey! I got that same fairy book too when I was younger and living her on earth! But I can't remember that page..." the page in the end of the book held the picture of the winx.
Stella: "Look! We're famous here too! yoohoo!" All the other winx looked too. Sally then closed the book and had a serious face.
Flora asked "Can you tell us more about what's happening now?" "Yes, but it's a long story." "Doesn't matter, we have time, right girls?" The winx all went to sit down on the floor, around the bed of Sally, Flora went sitting on the bed next to Sally and was holding her. Sally begins her story.

"It was a beautifull day, but the clouds started rolling in. That was not predicted in any wheather model so it was suprisingly. There was a giant electrical storm, and at the same time a blizzard. It was snowing, hailing, raining, thundering all at the same time. The whole city was in panic and we in the village prepared ourselfs too. But we felt there was something unnatural about this natural disaster. The fairies of the village and forest all gathered and transformed. They went looking for the magical source of this all. And only a few of them came back. But what they had to say made us so afraid. It was a whole group, army of wizards."

"Were they the Wizards from the Black Cirkle, Ogron and his friends?" Bloom asked seriously.

"I don't think so, they were just Wizards, united from all around the world, like there were black wizards they call themselfs shamans and voodoodoctors and more magic users. They were all going off against us. Maybe they took lots of fairies prison, but it could also be that they killed them. Which is awfull!" Sally hicked a tear, Flora quickly comforted her and said "Go on, sweetie."
Sally nodded and continued "They made all the people who rejected magic live, and all the people who didn't miserable. So most of the Gardenians gave in, but a few refused. Mostly the people related to you, who you've helped when you were here. We don't know what happend to the ones that rejected magic. But us are gathered here. And that's the situation now. Nobody of the fairies left dares to go on research again. So we know nothing anymore."

Bloom nodded and said "We're going to discuss this in our group, and find a way to make this stop. Just give us some time to analyse everything.Did you all got that,Tecna?" "Yes, I did record the data in my computer." "Great, then we are going to discuss it now, you've been really brave telling us all that. You're a strong girl Sally!"

Flora hugged Sally thight and said"now, go lay down a bit, and rest, everything will be fine, we'll handle it from now. You've been great so far!" Sally went laying on the bed and relaxed, happy that she had help. The winx all left her room and discussed what the situation is and what they were going to do about it.

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Nice story, please continue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 pm

The winx came down and went outside. "We should make our base first" said Tecna. "That's a great start, yes."Aisha agreed. Stella: "leave it to me!" She snapped her fingers and nothing happend. Then after 6 minutes they saw something flying in the sky. Stella walked near the open field where all the emergency tents are and asked "Aisha, could you be a charm and make a morphix big ass sized tent for us?" Aisha: "I can sure do! Magic Morphix!" and the purple fluid created a tent out of nowhere. Now stella walked nearby the tent and snapped her fingers again. The stuff that was flying in the air came quickly down and dissappeard in the tent.

The girls all went in the tent and Stella said: "Done!" Inside the tent were their sleeping bags, and stuff fromt he appartement of the Love&Pet shop. "Amazing Stella!"said Musa. and the girls all went to their sleeping bags. they sat in the middel in a cirkle and were discussing. "So it appears that Ogron is still captured and safely locked away. But then again, we should be carefull, the objective of the wizards could be the same or even worst, they could be planning on freeing the Black cirkle Wizards."Bloom was trying to prophetise the situation. Musa then said: "I think it might be hard to believe that the earth fairies would give them up so freely. And the earth fairies are not really on earth now, are they? They stayed in Ir Na Nog."

"So there are other kind of fairies living in this village, and I'm sure Sally is one too! I felt a great energy in that girl!" added Flora. "So we need to maybe cooperate with the village fairies. "Atleast, the ones that are left."said Stella. "Yes, I think we first might need to talk to those fairies and see what they'll do, or planning to do." said Bloom. They all agreed that they have seized the situation well, and now it is time to get into action. They went out of the tent and it was allready twilight. "How are we going to find them?" asked Flora. "We should ask some random people here, if they know them." said Tecna.

They went outside and into the village. people were getting ready to rest and being in evening modus. The winx all went around to ask, most people just shook their heads, and eventually Musa had luck. "Girls over here!" The winx all went to musa's girl, and listened. The girl said: "the fairies all went back into the forest, except for the mother of Sally. So if you go in the forest you'll find them. I'm not sure where exactly but they live in the forest." "We will go now, so we might have allready a plan for tomorrow." said Bloom to the rest. They all nodded and went togheter into the forest. It was allready dark and chilly in the forest.

They were walking and Tecna was scanning the surroundings. They came to an open spot in the forest and saw these little houses in the trees. "Pixies? here?"said Aisha, suprised. "No, I think they are the houses of the fairies. On earth we believe that fairies are little humans with wings." said Bloom. She carefully asked "Are there any fairies here we could talk to?" they heard whispering and from the little houses there were shiny sparkling lines coming out and suddenly there were full size grown up fairies in their midst. "Yes, can we help you?"The nearest one said. "We are the winx, and we're wondering what you are planning to do now that earth's magic is in danger?" "We are not planning on anything. We've been looking for the situation, and we agreed that it is too dangerous to act in any way. We lost many of our kind and we're not planning on finishing our kind ourselfs. You might be the winx, and we heard alot about you, and respect you, but this is way above our heads, and so above your heads too."

The fairies were turning around to go back to their homes. And the winx were devastated. "Did you ever see such rude fairies?"Stella asked. Tecna: "Yes, Chimera and friends." "Oh snap, Tecna"said Flora. They all laughed.

Bloom quickly turned serious. "We have a problem girls. The only fairy that probably isn't like those fairies is Sally and her mom. We should go ask them." "But it's allready nightfall, let's do that tomorrow, shall we?" yawned Flora. They all went back to the camp. But when they were almost near the camp they heard lots of noise. They all ran faster to the camp. When they were at the camp the camp was under attack.

"WHERE ARE THE FAIRIES??? WE SAW MAGIC ABOVE THE CITY! FLYING STUFF! WHERE ARE THEY???

The winx were shocked. This was there fault! "We must be smart now, if we say we're fairies, they'll attack us and since we don't know how powerfull they are, we should be carefull."Bloom sighted and then continued "Maybe one of us should try and fight them. And then we can see what kind of enemy they are." "I'll do it" says Aisha. Aisha walks in towards the village and shouts "I'M RIGHT HERE!" "Well well little fairy, are you all alone?" 5 of the wizards flow down to where Aisha stood. "Yes, I am, and I wonder why you want to find me, I'm not really interested in dating anybody and most certainly not people like you who destroy things."she snibbed at them. "This little one has some fire, I'll say, shall we learn her a lesson?" The other 4 sneared and gnarled at him. "Come on, little fairy, show me what you've got. I'll even fight you alone. Guys, move aside."
Aisha:"Winx Believix" She transformed. "Well, she looks very pretty...You're not from here now, are you?" he blasted a bolt her way. Aisha swiftly evades it and shoots a morphix spike to him. He touches the spike with his hands. "Manipulation magic, not bad...." He closes his hand and the purple mass falls on the ground. He then blasted an even bigger bolt at her. She couldn't evade it and blocked it with a morphix shield, but didn't last long enough to defend the full bolt. She got hit and fell on the floor. Musa made a move to get involved but Bloom held her back. "Shhhh! don't do anything but observe."

The wizard walked near where Aisha was trying to get up. "Oh did that hurt you little fairy? Oopsy, let me help you up. We know who's stronger, so how about you'll come with me, and my friends, and we'll make you our happy butterfly in a cage." "Never will I give up fighting"Aisha moaned and was at the end of her witt. "Then if you don't want to be our little butterfly, you'll be no butterfly anymore" and in a swift move he grabbed Aisha's wings and pulled them very hard, they ripped off and he held them in his hand." One little butterfly without her wings, gets back to being a caterpillar!"He laughed and fly towards his friends.

Aisha fainted out of the excrutiating pain and the winx all went to her and took care of her. They were all crying. Musa: "Let me at them I'll kill them, I'll really kill them!" Flora hugged Musa and tried to calm her down. Bloom: "Let's take her to the camp, they are gone now." Stella was silently crying "she sacrificed herself for us and the village, I used the magic, it should have been me."

In the camp, Aisha woke up and was feverish and in alot of pain. After a few hours the pain went away and she was good enough to get up and walk. "How are you feeling?" The winx all gathered around Aisha, except for Stella who was laying on her bed, pretending to sleep. "I had so much pain it felt like I was ripped apart...It was horrible, but what happend?" "They took....your wings!"

Musa cried out and became angry again. "my...my wings...are...gone?" Aisha stumbled. She tried to use morphix, but it didn't work. "My...my magic...it...doesn't work!" Aisha started shaking. Everybody hugged her and they said comforting words. "We'll get your magic back. We'll be your strenght now." Aisha started crying. Everybody was crying. Stella was crying softly in her bed.

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 10:45 pm

I think you need to add more paragraphs. Usually if a new person starts speaking, you make a new paragraph.
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 11:02 pm

The next morning the girls all went outside, and went to the house of Sally. "We now know they are strong, and they are with many. We just need to find a way to defend against them for now, until we can find a solution." Tecna concluded.

"Flora and I are going to Sally, Tecna you and Musa go to the library with Aisha and find some good magic books that can help Aisha and us fighting against the wizards. And find some great defensive barrierspell too." Flora: "So weird that stella was so tired she wanted to sleep more. I think something is wrong." Bloom: "But whatever it is, we must first control the situation here." And they went on to the house of Sally.

Stella in meantime was not sleepy at all, she just couldn't face the winx anymore. She was to blame, there is no way she can look everybody in the eyes. She must get Aisha's wings back. She walks to the fairies in the woods to see if they encountered something like that. She went of to the fairyvillage. There she asked the fairies to come out. They came and were very irritated. "What do you seek of us again today, young lady?" "I'm here because the wizard took my friends wings off, and It's my fault! I want to get them back, from the wizards OR by other means."

Stella begged. The fairies looked at each other. They went to get another, older fairy. The older fairy came by and said in raspy voice: "Who's the unlucky fairy?" "I'm here, madam" Stella answered. "Well, did you say you wanted them back, by all means?" "Yes, I would very much like that."
Stella replied. "HHmmm we lost alot of wings too, you know. Are you sure you'd risk the danger for a friend?" "She's my best friend, I would do ANYthing for her!" "You show great determination my child. Tell me do you have wings?" "Well, yes,...I do." "Show them to me!" the older fairy commanded.

Stella transformed and stood there in her believix. "hmmm those are big and strong wings you have there. I see you have the enchantix pair too. Are you prepared to offer one set of your hard earned wings to your friend?"
"I...need to lose my...wings?" Stella took one step back. "Yes, that's what it takes, but you can think about it, because we need your friend to be here for the ritual too."

In Sally's house Bloom and flora talked with Sally and her mom. They told her about the loss of the fairies, about how  she married Sally's dad, why she was evicted from the fairy village. It was so touching to hear true love. But they had to know what to do now. The mom knew of a place where the wizards probably hang out. But it was really difficult to get in there. So that was a kind of dead lead.

In the library, Aisha and Tecna were doing their utterly best to find some information usefull. Musa was playing some soft music to help concentrate. Tecna suddenly shouted "YES! found something here! It's an ancient spell for a very strong barrier against wizards. But it envolves witches... Does earth has witches?" "I think so, if they have fairy and wizard, they must have a witch too." replied Aisha. "But this is just crazy! Us working togheter with the witches is utterly selfdestruction! I mean they would probably join the wizards, seeing how powerfull they are. They can not be trusted!" Musa determined. "Well, we probably have no toher choice then to try." tried Tecna. "It's the only way to make this super strong shield."

The girls met up with each other in the camp and told each other what they knew. "But where is Stella?" Aisha asked. "She has been acting weird ever since your fight."replied Bloom. Stella came into the tent, and asked Aisha to come with her outside. Aisha went with her outside. Stella then put Aisha under a sleeping spell, and carried her into the forest towards the fairy village.

This is based on a dream I had last night, but now I'm goiong to take a break to organise some more facts. But please tell me how you like it so far, and I'll continue on an toher time. I still have alot more coming Smile

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YMon Nov 11, 2013 2:07 am

It;s really good. Continue please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YFri Nov 15, 2013 1:12 am

Stella was walking through the forest and came to the fairy village. She called the fairies out again. They came out, and fetched the old fairy immediatly.

old fairy: So, you've returned. Are you sure you want to go on with this? You know what it means if you loose your wings.

Stella: Yes, I know, it was my fault. I'm willing to sacrifice my wings.

Old fairy: You do know that the other fairy must be willing to receive them.

Stella: Oopsy, that could make it a little more difficult then.

She smiled nervously, and everybody saw she was scared and nervous, but also
resolute.

Stella: Can't we do it like this? no? I mean, she doesn't really need to know,now does she?

Old fairy woke Aisha up with a snap of her fingers.

Aisha: What happened? where am I? Stella?

Stella didn't look her in the eyes.

Stella: Please, Aisha let me do this. It's my fault I'll take the blame, but let me do this, please, just say yes for once!

She really begged and was nearby crying.

Old fairy: She is going to give you your wings back.

Aisha: She can? I mean, you can? how? are you sure it is possible?

Old fairy: yes it is but you must want it too!

Aisha: well, there is no way I would say no to this. I want my wings back! But how is Stella going to help?

Old fairy walked towards stella and said: Show me your wings!

Stella transformed in her believix. The old fairy turned stella around and took one of her wings firmly. Then she ripped it off. Stella screamed of the agony but was brave. Aisha was shocked and shouted:
NO!!!!! DON'T DO THIS!!!STOP!!

Old fairy: It's allready off, now lets not waste her wings shall we, turn around girl.
Stella fell on her knees still in agony of the pain.

Aisha ran to stella and hugged her. "I'll never forget this, you hear me" and then turned her back to the old fairy. She swiftly and smootly fixed the half wing on Aisha's back. After this happened Aisha started to glow, as does Stella.
After a few seconds the light was so bright all the other fairies needed to turn their heads away. After the light turned down again, Aisha and Stella were standing there, they looked different. They both got a new set of wings.

see here the transformation:

Old fairy: Well, I'm glad that you both meant it fromyour heart. I was hoping for that, you see there is a transformation on earth that can only be achieved by those pure of heart who are seeking or giving grace and mercy. It's called the Gracix. It's quite powerfull, because just like the enchantix you had to earn it by doing something so unselfish most people can't get it. But since you allready had your enchantix, I was not doubting your determination.
Aisha ran to Stella and hugged her.

Aisha: you're the best!!!

Stella: Well, I did owe you so much. I know we haven't been talking alot, but I really like you and I never wished for that to happen, when I saw you laying on the ground, unconsious after that wizard tore of your wings, I was so angry at myself. So angry and feeling so much pain. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you woke up, I just couldn't look you in the eyes.

Aisha: Oh, Stella, you always suprise me. I used to think you could only think of shallow things, but I allready knew there was something deeper inside you! You didn't have to do this all for me. You've been through the same pain as I did, and you didn't have to! I went through that for all of the winx.

Both girls were crying in each other arms.

Old fairy: my work here is done. Now, go forth and know that you are all more powerfull now. Ask your leader or guide in fairy-being for more information about this transformation. I can't help you any further with that, because in my whole lifetime I haven't seen 1 Gracix.

Stella and Aisha thanked the old fairy alot and went back into the forest, back to the camp.

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7YFri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 am

thank you winxbloom, so you like it? If I may ask, what is appealing you in my story? what is really good(or bad) I'm always open for some feedback so...go ahead, I won't burn my fuse over a little bit of critisism.

and Lily, did my last send in looked better? I tried what you said (although I was scared of it becoming a too long text)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Restore magic on earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next