Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 08, 2024 6:16 pm by Florawinx

» Who I am (StellaX)
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7436 registered users
The newest registered user is krks10000

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
Florawinx
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 OF8qjdpWho do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Pg078O2Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn 
juleic1123
Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 OF8qjdpWho do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Pg078O2Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn 

Who do you think is the most powerful?

Go down 
+11
aisha238
StellaFromSolaria
winxdaphnebg
AngelicAura
Winx3450
DuncanSirenix14
spiralcloudah
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Winxrox466
Kyraii
Sailor Lily
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

We all know Bloom is the most powerful but where would the other winx rank? This is what I think.

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Winx_transform__by_bellasouris-d6bo2dr

1. Bloom
2. Stella
3. Aisha
4. Tecna
5. Musa
6. Flora

Flora is usually defending and Musa looks like she's using a lot of energy when she's attacking. I don't know why I chose Aisha before Tecna. Razz

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Tumblr_ph6dsgNFZj1uo1158o1_500
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 26, 2013 9:29 am

spiralcloudah wrote:
1) Bloom - for some reason she's the most powerful (sigh)

2) Flora - although she seems shy, her powers are very strong. She can control nature which is basically Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and other living organisms. But for some reason, she can only control things like plants, flowers, and etc. Fairies are all supposed to be from nature as well. But she is the 2nd most powerful fairy. Iginio Straffi said it himself in a interview once.

3) Stella - She has powers from the sun which is pretty powerful. Iginio Straffi said in an interview that she was the 3rd most powerful.

4) Aisha - Her powers have been very helpful in multiple occasions. Water is everywhere.

5) Tecna - technology is always evolving and changing, that's where she gets her powers from. But because she doesn't have a "natural" kind of power, she isn't as strong as the others.

6) Musa - I don't know, but she just doesn't seem to be as powerful either. Again, her powers aren't derived from things like nature. How do you destroy someone using music? I mean, sound waves make sense, but they aren't music.
Flora is named after nature which is called "Flora" which is the plant part of nature.. So no Fire, Water, Earth and Air She isn't Korra! 

Also your powers don't have to be from "nature" to be powerful.. #SorryNotSorry And Sound Waves are music.. ._. You can't have music without sound waves AND ON TOP OF ALL Each girl has her power from her home planet. .-.

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Tumblr_noj9tdf9ve1untprdo1_500
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 26, 2013 10:05 am

In the interview he said Musa is second most powerful.Or some crazy Musa fan made it up.

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 VtSSSkc
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 26, 2013 5:03 pm

newhere16 wrote:
In the interview he said Musa is second most powerful.Or some crazy Musa fan made it up.
Yeah, some fan must have lied or whatever. 

And to Sarahthegirliegamer, just because Flora's name comes from plants, doesn't mean it's her only power;

Stella means star.

Bloom means...idk...Bloom

Aisha means dark haired.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 8:06 pm

spiralcloudah wrote:
newhere16 wrote:

And to Sarahthegirliegamer, just because Flora's name comes from plants, doesn't mean it's her only power;

Stella means star.

Aisha means dark haired.
wat does this have to do with who's the most powerful? Razz

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Tumblr_ph6dsgNFZj1uo1158o1_500
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 31, 2013 12:17 am

rashid29 wrote:
spiralcloudah wrote:
newhere16 wrote:

Stella means star.

Aisha means dark haired.
wat does this have to do with who's the most powerful? Razz
I was explaining something to someone else.
Back to top Go down
winxdaphnebg
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxdaphnebg

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Nov 02, 2013 5:52 pm

rashid29 wrote:
We all know Bloom is the most powerful but where would the other winx rank? This is what I think.

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Winx_transform__by_bellasouris-d6bo2dr

1. Bloom
2. Stella
3. Aisha
4. Tecna
5. Musa
6. Flora

Flora is usually defending and Musa looks like she's using a lot of energy when she's attacking. I don't know why I chose Aisha before Tecna. Razz
I agree with you
Back to top Go down
StellaFromSolaria
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
StellaFromSolaria

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Except Winx i like to swimm, play football and drink beer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 06, 2015 10:17 am

Actually, there are 2 categories of the power list. First is by natural power they possese and the second by how they know to use their powers.

First:

1. Bloom is the most powerful girl from Winx Club and her powers are the one that create Magic Dimension. She can defeat every antagonist herself (except Lord Darkar) just with powerful and big amount of energy when she calls upon the Great Dragon. Remember when Faragonda said in season 2 that Bloom's power isn't just fire, but the flame of life? I believe that woud be true. She will be God-like creature only if she knows how the use her full potential.
2. Stella is far behind Bloom, but still the second most powerful fairy. She also can create a mass amount of light enegry from the Sun itself. Without Sun, there's not life on Earth, imagine that. No nature, no water, no anything is so important. Think like this. Bloom is the God, Stella is the Sun. All others aren't close to them.

3. Layla's powers come from the sea. Sea is 71% of planet Earth, right? We are talking here about Magic Dimension, but anyway. The point is, sea is everywhere. With her Morphix powers she can create all shapes and bodies she want and she's got a glue-like substance. I don't know can she use her powers in the river. She lives on a planet covered by ocean. Also, can she control sharks, whales? It will be nice.
4. Musa. Music isn't some power, right? Right. But her powers aren't just music, but the sounds. That is something. Sounds can destroy caves, ice, etc. She can create earthquakes and that can annihilate everything in not a small radius, don't you think? Also, large frequency can hurt. When she boost the volume you can turn into a dust.
5. Tecna. Technology is part of our eveyday life. Without technology i coudn't write this post. Car is technology, mobile phones are technology, computers are technology. So, no technology - no life. Tecna can spy on everything, can track their enemies, can calculate and can answer their questions. Also, techology can create some deadly fire weapons such as lasers and robots. She has never done that, but logicaly is that she can. Enough said.
6. Flora.. Well, well. Someone said before that she can control fire, water, wind and earth, but she can't. She just can't and can only control plants. The only power plants have is in those grabbing vines and that's it. Where there's no flora there's not power for our Flora. Rembember 202 episode when Faragonda demostrates to them why can't some Winx go to mission to rescue pixies. If you know what i mean, you will understund. And also, the question is can tank (technology) destory the tree (nature)? Of course.

Second:

1. Bloom doesn't know how to use her full potential, but still she uses it the most of all Winx. Thorugh revealing her past, truth about her parents and Domino, she learn how to use her powers with experience and care and is getting stronger and stronger. There is no obstacle that our Dragongirl can't handle.
2. Tecna is maybe not so strong in power, but in using it, that's another story. She's got every information the Winx ever needed, right? How can somebody with no experience do such a things? Her hole life she was tranining her techo-geek skills on Zennith. End of the story.
3. Layla's got a similliar story as Tecna. Her hole life she was tranining water sports and cliff-climbing. Her hole life she was swimming and diving. Enough said that she is the strongest of them all without magic. If that's the case, she can use her powers the same way.
4. Stella and Musa. Actually, i always think about them as they have the same amount of fierce strenth. Just look at their battle moments. They both use irony to tease enemies and are very aggresive. So i can't decide and that's the bottom line.
5. Flora is i my opninion not so fierce figther as the others are. She always defend her friends and herself insted of using attack spells and even is she uses them, they are less effective. But that's my opninon.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 06, 2015 10:39 am

I have read somewhere else that the list of the Winx in order but i can't remember where

1. Bloom
2. Flora
3. Stella
4. Aisha
5. Musa
6. Tecna

Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Drrt5p10
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
StellaFromSolaria
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
StellaFromSolaria

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Except Winx i like to swimm, play football and drink beer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 06, 2015 10:43 am

I'm do not copy anyone. That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 06, 2015 11:49 pm

aisha238 wrote:
I have read somewhere else that the list of the Winx in order but i can't remember where

1. Bloom
2. Flora
3. Stella
4. Aisha
5. Musa
6. Tecna

I agree with your list.

Check out my stories:
Warning! This website is rated T:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10189412/1/Power-Love-and-Destruction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the most powerful?   Who do you think is the most powerful? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the most powerful?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next