Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 08, 2024 6:16 pm by Florawinx

» Who I am (StellaX)
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7437 registered users
The newest registered user is DawnSparks

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
juleic1123
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdpWho would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Pg078O2Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn 
Florawinx
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdpWho would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Pg078O2Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn 

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?

Go down 
+8
sailorrob
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Winx3450
Kaitiebug
xwinxclubx
Rimjhim
Aqua Fairy of the Ocean
Domino_kitty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who would be the best leader for the Winx?
Aisha
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdp33%Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 5 ]
Bloom
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdp20%Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 20% [ 3 ]
Flora
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdp0%Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 0% [ 0 ]
Musa
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdp13%Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 13% [ 2 ]
Stella
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdp0%Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 0% [ 0 ]
Tecna
Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 OF8qjdp33%Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Ck5wUFn
 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Sep 06, 2013 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

I know we really don't get much say in the matter since Rainbow and Nick already decided that Bloom is the leader. But if you got to choose who the leader of the Winx Club was, would you still choose Bloom, or would you choose a different Winx?

Personally I think Tecna or Aisha would make better leaders than Bloom. Tecna is very mature and confident, she analyzes the situation at hand before she charges in- unlike Bloom. She also doesn't fly into jealous rages... well unless you read some of the comics.

Aisha would also make a good leader because she's been trained as a princess already and therefore had to learn how to lead. The only problem with Aisha is that she sometimes lets her emotions get the better of her.

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 New_si10

avi  and signature by me
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Probably Tecna. She's the most rational of them all, and she doesn't let her emotions do the job for her. She'd be a great leader, even though she's not royalty.
Aisha would be a good leader as well, but as sailorrob said, she already betrayed the Winx, so I wouldn't trust her as much as I trust Tecna.

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 YjQ1Rua
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Honestly?I think the group would be just fine without a leader.Why?Surroundings,emotions,technicality,no one cares,as long as the group do their thing.My opinion.

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 VtSSSkc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 pm

AISHA of course! Bloom is just an attention hog really.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 4:37 pm

*Slaps forehead* Use your heads!Winx doesn't need a leader!One girl's missing what the other girl has,so put them all together and you get a perfect leader.Point:There should be no leader.

Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 4:50 pm

I get what Maya is saying, everyone has something to contribute to this group. However sometimes when the going gets tougher, you do need someone who is willing to take the reins and help everyone through a tough situation.

I really think Stella or Tecna could do it. I see Aisha as too emotional, she didn't betray the Winx in season 4, but she did allow her emotions to over rule her feelings and blind her from what was really important. When it comes down to it I can see Bloom doing the same thing.

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 New_si10

avi  and signature by me
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 5:01 pm

i say either bloom or musa

Stella: Can goof off in serious situations.
Flora: shes more of a defender.
tecna: the last time she didn't listen to bloom's advice, she got trapped in ice and almost led the trix to the codex 
aisha: i just think that she shouldn't be the leader of the winx because she kind of joined afterwards and she did kind of leave the winx in season 4.

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Tumblr_ph6dsgNFZj1uo1158o1_500
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 22, 2013 5:09 pm

I vote for Musa.Not just cause she's my favorite.

Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 23, 2013 3:54 am

I say maybe Tecna or Musa. Or maybe...Tecna AND Musa. Haha! xD I chose them, not because they are my favorites.

My reasons is that because Tecna is mature, like what others said. Tecna is logical, she is open-minded, she accepts suggestions from others, and modify it to make it a better idea! Like what others said, Tecna doesn't let her emotions get in the way. When it is the time to be serious, she will be serious. Smile

With Musa, she is strong, also open-minded. She is also creative when it comes to ideas. She is as well mature as Tecna. Musa is not a coward, she would do everything to make things right. Smile

But FOR MY 3RD CHOICE, I would like to choose either Aisha or Flora. Aisha is also strong and open-minded, but too bad she let her emotions take over her on Season 4. Sad

With Flora, she is kinda okay-ish. She may not be as mature as Tecna and Musa, but she doesn't let her emotions get in the way. Smile

The reason why I didn't choose Stella is because she isn't mature enough. She may be open-minded, and creative, but when it comes to her personality, it wouldn't pass to my standards on being the leader of the group. But if Stella changes her childish personality and actions, she would be a great leader. Smile

With Bloom, she may be strong and open-minded, but sometimes, she doesn't think about what she is planning, and that makes things go wrong...

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Tumblr_n47o2le70j1s66zfno3_r1_500
Deleted Scene about Thor and Loki:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?   Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Who would be the best leader for the Winx Club?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2