Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

People at School are really mean 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

People at School are really mean 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
People at School are really mean 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

People at School are really mean

Go down 
+5
Winxrox466
Sailor Lily
KikiiWinxFairy
AngelicAura
Hollywinx
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

People at School are really mean Empty
PostSubject: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Well today was the first day back at school and it was not that good. I mean my teacher was nice and everything but I am stuck on a table with people who dislike me and think I am weird because I don't like pop stars or stuff. This girl keeps telling me to shut up whenever I try to talk to her,I asked her why I cannot talk to her,she said because I was not 'VIPCCP',which stands for 'Very Important Person Cool Cute and Popular'. I only have one friend who gets bullied by people and nobody talks to me except me and another girl. You see in class there are three gangs,one filled with all the boy-crazy girls,one with all the boys and another group with random people who play games together. I tend to hang out with people in this group but I do not fit in,I am the odd one out. My maths table is has two other girls and three boys but none of them ever talk to me and I sit next to this boy and people say 'Holly loves (the boys' name)!" when I don't and it is super annoying. The boys are always talking about rude disgusting thing they should not know and it is just super gross. Whenever I walk onto the school playground every morning nobody's says hi or anything,I'm just ignored. People don't respect my stuff,I hang my bag and coat in the cloakroom on my peg but it just ends up 'somehow' getting to the other side to the room but footprints all over it. Somehow I always get pushed to the back of the line whenever we line up as a class,people just pretend I'm not there and push in in front of me. I just hate this. Everybody thinks I'm weird and crazy,just because I like fairies and stuff,it is just so annoying. Sometimes I feel like I'm invisible,well it seems like that. At least three times a week I'm called weirdo or some other bad name. Why do people treat me like this?
Back to top Go down
https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/fairyixclub
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 5:35 pm

It's simple.They're jealous.I don't know what of,but it has to be something.Until a new girl doesn't come,try hanging out with the one friend you already have.
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 5:56 pm

I do hang out with her but I don't get to talk to her in class because she is on a different table and we are not even allowed to move seats on the table,I talk to her at break and play with her because she's my only friend but everybody plays this really mean games. They play tag but instead of saying tag they say "(My friends's name) Germs!" and they say "Fairy Germs!" because I like fairies. This is just horrible and nobody ever calls me Holly they only call me fairy.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Well,okay.Why don't you ask the teacher to put you on the same table?
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Or talked to the principle about your teasing problem and get the classmates who started this mess in trouble(that's what I'm doing since sixth grade)... But yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YTue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Did all of that happen in one day? :shock:

i wish that there wasn't any gangs out school like popular people only gangs. If you sit with them, they look at you weirdly, whisper to their friends and start giggling then get up and sit somewhere else. :curse: Also if your lucky enough for them to not get up and go somewhere else, then probably another one of their friends comes along and there is no more space at the table so they tell you to leave.

2 years ago, their was a VIP section in the school bus. The back 3 rows. If you ever sat there, they would all gang up on you and start yelling," GET UP. THIS IS OUR SPOT ONLY! '" 
Once when of the popuar girls were sitting on my bus seat. This is wat happened ( i changed their names )

Me: This is my bus seat. Can you please get up?
Girl sitting in my seat: Can't you sit somewhere else?
Me: Why is it that the popular girls can sit in my seat and I can't sit in the VIP section?
Carole: Because you stink. No im just kidding.
Melinda: No your actually not. *giggles*
Carole: Yah I'm not *giggles*

I hope this doesn't happen this year.
Back to top Go down
Hollywinx
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Hollywinx

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 am

We can't move tables,we have to sit with people who are the same learning level as us and not all one day.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 12:30 pm

OKAY THAT JUST CROSSES THE LINE! NOBODY SHOULD BE MADE FUN OF LIKE THAT!
Try talking to your teacher or parents. Or maybe even the principle. Maybe they can move you in a different class or seat
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Or switch schools.This school is the worst one.No offense in any way though.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 pm

This sound serious, have you spoken to your teacher or your parent about this issue? These children are straight up bullies and they are harassing you. In Canada now they have laws against this type of bullying. Thankfully now a days people realize that bullying isn't a rite of passage in childhood, it has serious psychological consequences if not taken care of ASAP.

Your first step should be to talk to a teacher or other trusted adult about what is going on in your class. See if they could have someone come in and talk to the class about bullying and about how it isn't fun and games, but serious business. In my daughter's school they start out the school year in each grade (she's in 3 this year) with anti bullying assemblies. Her grade 1 teacher also told everyone the story of the crumpled heart. It's about how no matter how many nice things you do say to someone, one mean thing can ruin it. When I had my daughter in girl guides they did the same thing. Too bad it didn't resonate. SMH.

I have been in your situation a few times and it's horrid. I'm just glad that now bullying is seen as something more than just kids being kids. And I hope that your situation is taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People at School are really mean   People at School are really mean Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

People at School are really mean
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next