Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)

Go down 
+7
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
AngelicAura
Mermaidix Sirenix
BelievixKid100
Crystal Flake
KikiiWinxFairy
Sailor Lily
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Empty
PostSubject: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 am

Really? Australia got Episode 24 this weekend and the USA can't even get it? They where promoting the show like "oh it's going to go big in America" and "Winx club is making it's mark in the US." They aired the 3 one hr specials and seasons 3&4 constantly what HAPPENED? They even showed re-runs of season 3. What happened to SEASON 5!!!!! Has anybody even contacted nick about this problem? I'm really fed up with this. I don't think this is fair that we have to wait on new episodes when Europe is done with them. We really need to complain to nick more Sad
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 2:46 am

i did and i got no reply
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 2:52 am

This is how much nick cares about it's fans Sad I hate how they "promoted" winx club and then it just faded into the background. They should have went back to cartoon network!!!!
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 3:01 am

some people start making emails and stuff and nick got annoyed with the people and the show almost got cancel but it didn't...
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 3:11 am

Well the fans can't wait kim! Smile It's not annoying it's okay because that shows nick that they want the episodes! Smile they will air it i promise! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 am

KikiiWinxFairy wrote:
some people start making emails and stuff and nick got annoyed with the people and the show almost got cancel but it didn't...
How can they get annoyed? It's their fault that they didn't air episodes in the first place!!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 am

Wizplace wrote:
KikiiWinxFairy wrote:
How can they get annoyed? It's their fault that they didn't air episodes in the first place!!!
yah and if people keep emailing them , that proves how much winx club is important to the fans
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 3:35 am

I hope fans keep supporting the show. This is what I found on another winx club fan website: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) T0BD1_rhMGM
If you notice three of the episodes that where suppose to premier didn't premier. And Magical Adventure (was on my TV Guide to premier on that Sunday) didn't premier. So I'm really sick of this. They can re-run Spongebob all day long and they can't give us one episode for 30 minuets on one day!?
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 3:43 am

TOLd ya! Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 23, 2013 3:53 am

i already watched the last 3 episodes in another language. After 2 weeks of no winx, I POPPED. :lols:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)   Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Really NICK!? (My Complaint About Nick Not Airing New Episodes!)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next