Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YSun Sep 08, 2024 6:16 pm by Florawinx

» Who I am (StellaX)
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7437 registered users
The newest registered user is DawnSparks

Our users have posted a total of 222733 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
Florawinx
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue OF8qjdpThe Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Pg078O2The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Ck5wUFn 
juleic1123
The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue OF8qjdpThe Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Pg078O2The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Ck5wUFn 

The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YMon May 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Remember I have a key for who is speaking here, as narrator/myself I use brown
The Winx will speak in their energy beam colors (i.e orange for Bloom, yellow for Stella, Violet/purple for Tecna etc.), The trix have this StormyDarcy Icy
King Cryos
As Kasey

(This is because I do not want to continually type out names)

Ah Zenith a nice place that has now become more friendly thanks to some help from Lady Tecna, It's guardian fairy who is preparing to introduce a new fairy to Zenith with the help of her friends The Winx
Oh where are they, they should be here by now
(hanging up balloons) Calm down Tecna, Stella and Kasey will be here soon
Well this is one of the most important events and I'm nervous, everyone wants to meet Kasey because he's not just a boy fairy but because he saved a guardian fairy, something that hardly ever happens especially when it's a kid that does it and he wanted to see Zenith first, I'm just trying to make the guardian fairy hall is in tip top shape.
Don't worry, you know Stella, always making sure everyone looks their best, she's probably making sure Kasey has a stunning outfit
I wish she'd hurry
(a portal opens up)
But then my outfits would look terrible
Stella!
(wearing a dark blue leather suit with red shirt and black bowtie that has white dots on it) It's true, you can't rush a great designer
He's got you there, Stella's a big time designer you can't just rush her to come up with a good outfit, Nice suit by the way Kasey
Thanks
and Thank you Kasey, Flora
Are you ready to see Zenith?
Yes! So far I see a lot of computers
You'll see a lot more, but first it's time to introduce you to Zenith's population
I'm opening up the doors to introduce to Zenith a very special kid who is the first kid in a long time to save a guardian fairy and be a fairy himself, Kasey of Solaria
The Zenithians cheer but something unexpected happens as King Cryos is about to speak
(snatches Cryos) If you ever want to see King Cryos again you'll surrender both Tecna and Kasey
Not A chance, Winx! Kasey let's transform
Alright, Believix should be enough to handle them
Right Roxy, Winx Believix!
Charmix!
(All Transform)
Help! (as Stormy flies him away)
Hang on! We're coming
Not without a plan we're not
But-
No Buts, you know very well that even if your planet is more emotional, the Winx never make a move without a plan to insure that no one else gets hurt.
Yes, Aisha
Should we split up after we figure out what the Trix want?
I know what they want, they're using Cryos as bait to kill Tecna, and by extension Zenith that's what they were trying to do to me on Solaria before Kasey and some others interviened

NP Post as to whether the Winx should split up or stay together

The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue 1zxseug

Signature by Winxisawesome

Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YMon May 13, 2013 9:35 pm

fran: wow zenith nice place hey trix's let go of him and I say we stay together never know if the trix want to take us

RAWR bloom fairy of the dragon flame and when you play with fire you get burned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YTue May 14, 2013 2:45 am

Hey Fran, you do have a point
I didn't think splitting up was such a good Idea
Then it's settled, I've got a plan, we send Kasey and Tecna decoys to throw off Stormy and then at the last second we have them come in
But I can only make holograms in light blue/green and violet
Not a problem, I can use my Realistic Colors spell to make them seem real
It'll take more than that
My life simulator will make it work, however it will drain all of us and we'll have to hang on to someone to teleport with
Anything's worth saving King Cryos
Agreed, lets do this
As Tecna, Flora and Kasey prepare the decoys they faint from exhaustion but do not de-transform
I'll get Kasey, Bloom you take Tecna, Roxy you get Flora
Done, Teleportation wings! Zoomix!
Outside Stormy's lair
Alright send in Kasey and Tecna
Inside Stormy is gloating about how she's almost succeeded in destroying Zenith
The Winx Will Stop you!
Not a chance, infact I'm hoping they'll show up, Darcy send Cryos elsewhere
Yes, Stormy he'll love being at the bottom of the Zenithian Ocean
Not so fast (decoys entering) Violet Volts!
What have you done with King Cryos
I'm afraid he's chilling out at the bottom of the sea dungeon
You Monster! Dragon Fury!
That the best you got twerp?
No, this is, Winx Convergence!
Wolf Talon
Andros Hurricane
Digital Strike
Sound Wave
Solar Storm
Autumn Wind
Fire Arrow
(knocks Trix back to another part of their layer and knocks out the decoys)
That was close, glad we didn't have to reveal ourselves
And The Trix don't suspect a thing
Now how are we supposed to get to the bottom of the Digital Sea?
Are you forgetting we have a special transform for that Bloom?
Oh, right we are Sirenix fairies, but Kasey can't breathe underwater on his own, he needs some assistance
Already covered, remember when were on Andros after Valtor escaped, well I just use that spell that allowed us to breath underwater to assist him.
Good thinking Aisha, now let's get going
Later at Zenith's ocean
Alright Winx, Let's transform Magic Winx Sirenix!
(Winx Transform)
Kasey, Transform with this magic and you can be a sort of merboy-fairy
Ok (grabs the bubble) Charmix!
(Kasey transforms)
Catch me if you can! (dives first)
You're gonna need that head start Stella, come on everyone, follow that Sun fairy, she'll lead us right where we want to go.
NP Post to catch Stella and find King Cryos, though Stella is a very fast fairy, not as fast as Aisha though

Have you met Kasey yet? If not take a look here; https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2031-kasey-the-first-boy-fairy

Here's a new story to read: https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t2651-a-friend-for-kasey#100737 it is a bridge between season 1 of my RP's and season 2 (starts after the rps finish updates.)
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YTue May 14, 2013 3:18 am

fran: magic winx sirenix let's go and find the king of zenith yeah and yes mom I have sirenix looks at flora and how to you get yours half mom roxy

Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YTue May 14, 2013 1:28 pm

I have Sirenix,sweetie I was sneaking off to complete that mission so I could keep up.
It's weird how you always manage to transform at a half-way point rather than right on the line, I wonder if that's because your an Earth Fairy
Help!
That sounded like King Cryos,let's go
Right
Later
Tecna, Winx It's good to see you and I see you've brought the young fairy who saved Princess Stella, nice to meet you sir, though I was hoping wasn't like this
Those Trix are tricky, and I think I see an electric eel army coming
I'll take King Cryos back home, the rest of you get rid of those eels, It's going to take all the sirenix spells and unfortunately a light Charmix spell to defeat them, I'll stun them with my Aurora of Sirenix!
The monsters become stunned while Tecna takes King Cryos back to Zenith
I really don't like using my light spell but we can sneak attack them if I do, I'll faint upon using this attack so, everyone be ready to attack.
We're ready, I'll start us off Light of Sirenix!
Star Sparkles! (a stream of mist with tiny blue stars for the Winx to shoot their attacks through forms as Kasey faints)
Flower of Sirenix!
Animal of Sirenix! (appears as a counter-eel)
Force of Sirenix!
I'll sing them to sleep, Voice of Sirenix!
Fire of Sirenix!, rats those monsters are still coming at us and the mist is clearing, Kasey's still out, we need extra help

NP Post to give the Winx a hand and give Kasey an energy boost, light based attacks are more draining than color based attacks for him

Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 1:29 am

fran: here mom and roxy have my powers gives them her power

Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 2:16 am

Thanks, honey, Roxy let's combine our sirenix spells
Right, grab my hand (flora takes Roxy's hand)
(in unison with Roxy) Nature of Sirenix! (an eel flower appears to not only get rid of the eels but gives Kasey an energy boost)
Are the eels gone?
Yes, they're gone, but I'm afraid this was a set-up to get Tecna alone
(All Fairies gasp and let out an Oh No!)
Back to the palace now!
We'll use our Zoomix to get there, Hang on Kasey.
Alright, I just hope we're not too late
Back at the Palace, King Cryos is giving his gratitude to Tecna and her friends when all of a sudden Icy shows up
Icy?! What are you doing here?
It's called a counter decoy, we used King Cryos as bait for you and then sent those eels after your loser friends, and since that boy fairy isn't here to stop me, I'm gonna zap your technology aura right out of you because we were on to you
No you're not, King Cryos, get everyone off the planet until I or one of the Winx say so
I trust your decision about this, Attention People of Zenith, get off the planet and drive towards Domino just in case we don't have a Zenith when this is over, and no questions, do as our guardian fairy says, let her, the Winx and their young fairies handle this. (the Zenithians evacuate)
I hope the Winx get here soon but for now Icy, eat my Techno-Dust, Digital Strike!
(portal opens)
Did someone call for reinforcements?
Kasey! Girls!
You didn't think we'd let you have all the fun kicking Icy's butt would you?
The only one who's getting their butt kicked is you, Blizzard Blanket!
Scorpion Tail!
Violet V- (realizes he now has two colors to use as Aisha's underwater breath spell unlocked his blue abilities) Hey! That's not violet it's blue and a standard energy wave, I'll call it blue blaster
(arriving) It's gonna take more than that to get rid of us, Dark Vortex!
It's over Darcy! Light Diamond!
Ahaha, while you were busy attacking, I teleported Tecna to another time in Zenith's history
You diabolical little-
Easy Bloom, we have a nine year old present
I was gonna say witch
oh, that's okay then
Enough, you can't even come up with a decent insult, oh well you'll never find when I hid Tecna (The Trix escape)
(on magi-cell) Zenith's still intact, King Cryos you can turn around and come home, but Tecna was captured during The Trix's ambush
We're heading back now, and please find Tecna.
We can't all go, some of us have to look after Zenith while Tecna's who knows when?
NP Post on which 3 of the Winx should stay and guard Zenith in Tecna's "absence", Kasey is going to who knows when with the others

Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 2:49 am

fran: I think bloom flora and roxy stay here with me Aisha and musa can go with kasey and stella and mmm guys I hate to say this but help guys icy and darcy's daughters attacking me

Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 3:06 am

Fire Arrow! (gets rid of Icy and Darcy's daughters for now) Alright, Musa, Stella, Aisha, you'll go with Kasey, Flora, Roxy we're staying here with Fran, Aisha you're in charge
Ok, so when are we going?
Now!
I think Aisha means "when" are we going? Not when are we leaving
Hey, look what I found. It's a note from Tecna, it says to find me travel back to when Zenith thought pen and paper was new the year 1022 when every kingdom looks like a fairytale kingdom instead of individual looks, Zenith looks kind of like Cinderella's kingdom at this time only It wasn't in silver but rather Ice Blue
Then let's time warp, Kasey take my hand (Kasey grabs Musa's hand)
Are We ready?
Ready!
Ready!
Time to fly! Tracix Time Travel! (they can do more than observe the past/future with those wings)
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

NP Post to close Time Rift so that we can safely rescue Tecna and you will be allowed to observe this via a time mirror hidden within Musa's wings as the Tracix wings do not fade so fast any more

Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 3:11 am

fran: magic winx tracix time wrap close and thanks guys

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue   The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Kasey:Boy Fairy, Zenith Rescue
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next