Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Live action Winx Club movie?

Go down 
+10
TecNower03
BelievixKid100
Fairyness
Pokémon Trainer
DI ZIO
CrazyRonnie22
DuncanSirenix14
Winxrox466
Sirenixprime29
musa225
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

would you see a live action Winx Club movie?
not on your life!!
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 OF8qjdp53%Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Ck5wUFn
 53% [ 8 ]
Totally!
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 OF8qjdp40%Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Ck5wUFn
 40% [ 6 ]
could care less...
Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 OF8qjdp7%Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Ck5wUFn
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat May 11, 2013 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

this thought popped in my head the other day if it would be possible to pull off a really good live action winx movie....then I realized that would be a really bad idea. what are your thoughts about a live action winx club movie?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fairyness
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Fairyness

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : being a fairy

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon May 13, 2013 5:05 pm

TecNower03 wrote:
First of all, who can be as skinny as the winx! xD
models ... but then the movie would be all about bad acting
since models .... cannot act? xD at least most of them really can't
at least, not that good
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon May 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Sirenixprime29 wrote:
But thats Italy, if they produce a movie, its going to be made in the US. Nick would be the ones casting them. All they have to do is run the actors by with Rainbow and thats it. And if a actress auditions for the role of lets say Tenca, they know background info about this character and they know that they will have to dye there hair. Its not up to the actors. Its up to the producer/director. If the actor refuses to dye there hair, the studio gets rid of them and finds someone how will dye there hair. There hair color will most likely stay the same. I have seen Musa's Blue Black hair dye before while in Target. Stormys hair can easliy be a wig. Riven will most likely not have the same hair style as in the cartoon. And depending on who they cast as Aisha, she may not have the puffy hair as in the show. But thats the most changes they will make.

Actually using the example of Scooby Doo Mystery Begins/Lake Monster, It was Robbie Amell's choice to have his natural brown hair in the story instead of the more familiar blonde so sometimes when the actor is the only possible person who fits the role and objects to the hair dye and a wig, they can imply that the character dyes their hair and the actor refused to. The producer/director has to listen to the actor as much as the actor has to listen to them, so it's more of a 50/50
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue May 14, 2013 4:07 am

Fairyness wrote:
TecNower03 wrote:
First of all, who can be as skinny as the winx! xD
models ... but then the movie would be all about bad acting
since models .... cannot act? xD at least most of them really can't
at least, not that good
no one and I mean no healthy person is that skinny, u'd have to be missin' some ribs, Americans females have a problem with our self-image as it is
Back to top Go down
lifeissowonderful121
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
lifeissowonderful121

Bloom Helia
Hobbies : Watching vids, experimenting with makeup, attempting to color coordinate my closet

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 12:47 am

Much like everyone's saying, I'd watch it if everything was really well thought and planned out. With all the CGI technology that's available (like in the Hunger Games, Avatar, etc.), a live action winx movie would definitely be capable of being awesome. Casting definitely needs to be really well thought out especially- I don't want my eardrums to hurt! Again!
Back to top Go down
Verbeley
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Verbeley

Tecna Helia
Hobbies : visual arts, music, fantasy

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 2:16 pm

I agree with Jinafire comment.
And I don't think there would be difference in casting made in Italy or USA. Actually there are many beautiful and quite in size actors in IT, while I would
be afraid that Nick could try to use their actors (as they did with voice over) and that would be a ruin...

Even if they would not finding actors that would match the look of cartoon characters and their personalities is extremely hard task.

Besides
to do a good movie with live actors at the level of LOTR or Avengers goes in hundreds of million dollars (LOTR- $281 millions, avatar- $310 millions, avengers $280 millions), that is not the amount rainbow or nick can get... Plus notice that both LOTR and Avengers are
adapted screenplay and avatar doesn't really have a screen play, so new scrip is again rising up the prise...

Not to mention so far (both movies) were not original, so I would not expect anything thought-provoking, or fresh in the live actors film Sad

I have also a feeling that the transforms would be cut very much in form- I mean making actors swirl so much with all those over-ballet figures would be kind of a torture.
Back to top Go down
http://verbeley.deviantart.pl
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 6:39 pm

They would have to use Enchantix or Charmix(the new one not the old static and make me dizzy ones) as the transform, those two are the easiest to mimic. There's hardly any swirling but the actress if they used Enchantix would have to be shadowed for parts of it, unless they wanted to invent a new sequence or just use cgi and cut to the actress doing a cool pose and that somewhat silly fairy of thing.
Back to top Go down
Verbeley
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Verbeley

Tecna Helia
Hobbies : visual arts, music, fantasy

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

I'd be afraid of computer compiled sequence Very Happy I mean it obviously would need a lot of attention in post production but if they were to put it up together from different sequences, the poor girls would need to spend a lot of time in bikinis holding one pose then another and the going through them smoothly, so there would be enough of footage... that still would be cruel Very Happy

They could use the cut version, like in Once upon a time, but instead of adding shadow/smoke between to scenes/outfits they could use light- not very splendid, but would at least not turn hideous... I mean there were some nice character changes in the history of fantasy movies, but I don't think it was ever choreographic sequence...
Back to top Go down
http://verbeley.deviantart.pl
TecNower03
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
TecNower03

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : 60% Creator of the term LS.

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu May 16, 2013 9:55 am

If they used enchantix, good luck for Tecna's character. Two heads turning into one (CGI.. CGI everywhere...) would be hilarious to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://winx-rain-bow.co.nr
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri May 17, 2013 3:43 am

you could just not have transformation sequences
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live action Winx Club movie?   Live action Winx Club movie? - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Live action Winx Club movie?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3