Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]

Go down 
+3
BelievixKid100
SarahTheGamerEmpress
DI ZIO
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YTue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Aww I always watch that before I travel.. It just steals away the time for staying overnight awake waiting to hit the road and head to the airport!
Thanks for the video! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YTue May 07, 2013 6:50 pm

This was an interesting movie and I found the most enjoyable part to be when the ancestresses made their worst mistake, you never underestimate a Winx, they were over confident and those who are over confident underestimate their opponent, and if you underestimate a Winx you better hope her name isn't Bloom or Aisha because when you play with fire and water you get burned and drowned. The Trix and Ancestresses don't seem to learn do they?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YTue May 07, 2013 6:53 pm

I kinda hated the fact they remixed "Youre the one" other than that, the dubbing was awesome! I love Molly Quinn! And the rest of the cast! Good thing its no squeaky Bloom anymore!
Back to top Go down
Fairyness
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Fairyness

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : being a fairy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YWed May 08, 2013 2:18 pm

i liked the fact they made a movie about the whole bloom and her parents thing
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YThu May 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Yeah, Isn't it funny how this was originally the series finally but was so popular that things exploded into new seasons and stuff?
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YThu May 09, 2013 5:20 pm

^I'm not all that wild about Molly Quinn as Bloom's voice she sounds really blah, the movie was good but I still think Nick could have found a better Bloom, 4kids had the best Bloom in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Raven

Stella Posts : 37
Hobbies : reading, drawing, listening to music

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YThu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm

I reded a comment on wikia. Here is: Queen Luna is seen in the Secret of the Los Kingdom at the end with King Radius in Sparx. ~ClaireRhods~.
I didn't see her, but you?
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YThu Jan 30, 2014 9:35 pm

I saw her! Also, Mike and Vanessa, Aisha's parents, Nabu (why wasn't he on this movie?), Codatorta, Saladin, Griffin and Sky's parents.  Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Sem_ta15
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7YSat Feb 01, 2014 6:32 am

He wasn't in the movie because Nick decided to make the the movie canon to the series which they want to take place after season 4, aka after Nabu's death. Officially though, the movie isn't canon in the Rai dub. And a side note for who doesn't know, this movie is actually shorter than the original one if anybody watched it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]   Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ] Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Movie: The Secret of The Lost Kingdom [ HD ENGLISH ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next