Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids

Go down 
+4
vili567
Mermaidix Sirenix
firebid1030
MUSAWINXY
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 3:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Why?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Suki: pretty please?`
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Melissa: With cherry on top?! o.o,Oh god this is hopeless,Wherever that girl is,She better not be Pranking us,but for now *bag of chips appear* not the healthy type but a little snack wouldn't hurt *a can of redbull appears* did i ever tell you i need energy? *walks while eating and drinking* OH NALOURA,WHERE ARE YOU?,where are we anyways? o.o
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Suki: *takes out a Pack of biltong and Eagle*
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Melissa: *backs away from suki* girl you're such a meat-eater Razz anyways,NALOURA WHERE THE HEEBIE JEEBIE ARE YOU?! What if an evil dude came and kidnap her and then killed her and robbed her from her powers Surprised What if that evil dude was part of the trix? Surprised
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Suki: First of all this is springbok which is white meat I think and Eagle is a much stronger red bull duh!!
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Melissa: Oh really? Well anyways,Nothing is helping us find her,It's like she's lost in a PARALLEL UNIVERSE THAT WE'LL NEVER FIND @_@
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in the ocean realm Mariana finds Lindelle lying on the floor and swims up to her and starts talking to her
Mariana: Hey,Hey you,Are you okay? *shakes her*
Lindelle: W-what happened?
Mariana: I found you lying on the ocean floor while i was diving
Lindelle: The last thing i remember was an evil merman and a bunch of witches/wizards and a selkie and they were all evil and then he took my essence away and knocked me down.. *feels head* Ouch
Mariana: Come with me to the underwater hut i'll try to heal you
Lindelle: Okay *follows Mariana as she leads the way through the reefs into the hut and lays down on the chair*\
Mariana: *enchants a healing spell and puts on some leafs on her head and then talks to her about what he was planning to do* So tell me more about it
Lindelle: Oh thank you so much,That idiot wanted to take all of the infinite mermaid's essence to take control of all the oceans from the magic dimension to earth and lastly to infinite ocean :affraid: boy oh boy he's trouble alright he is,I feel dark essence every where it's like he is polluting the oceans with dark magic Sad It's going to kill me and my kind if no one stops him and i tell ya that if no one stops him we're DOOMED FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Suki: Yea we should check with THE
LAST WINX!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karen: NOOO WE ARE NEVA GONNA FIND THAT MERMAID!!!
Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 pm

((Wait Wait Wait, Is This RPG On Pause?))
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Meanwhile, in the foreign ocean realm, Xamus was sitting on the throne of his newly dark empire. Very pleased of his new oceans in his own image. But this just in, Dirk came up to him with a message from the mermaids whom he stole of their essence.

Dirk: Excues me, Xmaus, sir. Sorry to interupt your little peace time. But i captured this for you. (shows a image of Naloura and her friends looking for him)

Karen: (shouting out in air) COME ON OUT, XAMUS!! YOU COWARD!!!

Sapphire: He is such a whimp.

Danyella: (rolling her eyes) Oh for pete's sake, Karen! Yelling at thin water won't bring him down you moran! How do you know he hears us?!

After watching this, Xamus smiled with pleased. Dirk stopped showing the image. Xamus laughed as if they were a joke.

Xamus: (shaking his head, laughing) Oh boy. I knew these ladies have never enough of me. The thought of that, makes me laugh.

Dirk: (confused) Are you enrage or something? These annoying mermaids are calling you out. Along with Princess Naloura and Princess Kalimauri.

Xamus: I would go play and toy with them, but unfortunetly im on a tight schedule. But you Trix can play with them in my place.

Izzac: I like the sound of that. I was actually looking forward to get payback at Naloura.

Irisa: We all do, brother dear. But save the fun for the rest of us. Okay?

Xamus: Be sure of it. Now go, Ultra-Trix.

The Ultra-Trix went to Naloura's realm, to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 17, 2013 7:57 pm

CookiesAreCool~ wrote:
((Wait Wait Wait, Is This RPG On Pause?))

*no, not at the moment. come join*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids   Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club: Naloura and the Infinite Mermaids
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next