Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

A descriptive magical adventure 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

A descriptive magical adventure 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
A descriptive magical adventure 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

A descriptive magical adventure

Go down 
+3
NaomiWinx83
Awesomesauce
Lux
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lux
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Lux

A descriptive magical adventure Empty
PostSubject: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YFri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Ok, so I've been itching to have a role play going for some time, but (not trying to sound horrible) I can not stand one line replies. So, for any who are wanting to join, I would like to have replies that are somewhat descriptive, in paragraphs- like you would see in a story or write for a creative writing assignment or something.

This will be predominantly set at Alfea, where all the girls will be starting their first year. Regardless of the status next to your name from your post count, I would like them all to be just the basic winx level- this will ultimatly mirror the first season to some extent, with the girls discovering their powers and the strength they can gain through each other. We will begin with arriving at Alfea, and go from there.

As an open world role-play, if anyone would like to play a Hero or a Witch, I am open to having seperate threads for each school, with intertwining plots where when the witches fight the fairies, or the boys visit or whatever, then the witches might post in this thread or the fairies in the Heroes or something.

So, Character Sheets.

Name:
Planet of Origin:
Power:
Appearance: (I would like a description that includes things like hair colour, eye colour, height, what she wears OR you can link a picture)
Transformation: (See for appearance)
Positive Qualities (I would like to see three things here. These are the strong points about your chatacter- are they loyal? Studious?)
Negative Qualities: (As abouve, but these are their weak points. Are they timid perhaps? lazy? hot tempered?)
Biography: (Try to make this detailed. This is your characters life, the last 16 odd years of their life. Why are they who they are? What are their best memories? Their worst?)
Other: (Do they have a pet? A phrase that defines them? Something strange and quirky?)

That should cover those. Mine will be in the following post. But first, I would like to make a few things clear:
1. The winx girls do exist, but they are busy ruling their kingdoms and being adults. They aren't out saving the day all the time anymore, the stage will be clear for a new group of winged guardians.
2. I would prefer not to have any canon characters/nearly canon characters- eg Flora's sister, or the Winx's children.
3. Try not to be perfect in your character. Nobody is perfect, and it is our flaws that make us who we are.
4. If in doubt ASK. I am not actually, very scary- despite this post.
5. Lastly, HAVE FUN. That is the most important thing.

ONLY POST IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE. Thank you. (I am open to private messages also, for queries, concerns or abuse. I'd rather not the last one ~.o)

ACCEPTED CHARACTER SHEETS
Lux- Lux
Lux:

SwagMaster- Kria
Kria:

Last edited by Lux on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 am

Name: Kria (Do you want last names)
Planet of Origin: Magix (Parents from Solaria)
Power: Reality (eg, can twist people's memories and such and make it into what she wants)
Appearance: See picture at bottom
Transformation: She would be in her Charmix, I'll PM you a picture, or I'll have too many here
Positive Qualities: Loyal, funny, brave.
Negative Qualities: Negative, quick to angry, and very self centered
Biography: Kria was born 16 years ago on Magix, but never knew her parents. She was put in for adoption as an infant and bounced from home to home until a couple took her in. All she knows about her real parents are that they come from Solaria. She became very negative and hot tempered because of not having anything she wanted, and her self centered personality comes from the fact that she always had to look out for herself. She never wanted to come to Alfea, and instead wanted to go the Cloud Tower because it interested her. Her mother banned her from doing so, because she herself is a fairy and she despises all things Witch. Now she and her mother a presently estranged and haven't talked since she came. Her father is on Melody (his home planet) visiting family. She never took the time to make a friend and is often quite lonely.
Other: She hates little animals so she'd never get a pet, but she loves reading, and singing, but she only sings when no one's there.
I hope I met your standards Smile

A descriptive magical adventure Image
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 am

^ Spam Naomi Razz If you want to join post everything that I did.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 12:57 am

Name: Anastasia (Anna)

Planet of Origin: Zenith

Power: Games

Appearance: Black hair with pink streaks, brown eyes, pink shirt with a game console on it, short purple miniskirt, black flats with white socks

Transformation: Anna's Charmix is a simple pink and lavender dress with a game console belt and a pink button on her chest, with purple heeled shoes.

How Anna got her Transformations: Anna got Charmix for saving someone from a monster spider (lol). She got Enchantix when on Zenith, she encountered some evil witches and they took her powers, and Anna managed to regain them again by believing in herself. And she earned Believix by getting a little girl to believe in fairies. (Stick with Charmix)

Positive Qualities: Intelligent, smart, nice, loyal

Negative Qualities: Sometimes shy, negative when mad

Biography: Anna is from Zenith, and is a game addict. She invents games and such. She bumped into her future best friend Syl at Alfea by accident. Anna is mostly logical, but when you know her a lot, she isn't that logical. She is fun to be with. Anna's parents expect high expectations, and Anna does exactly that, though she secretly hates it. Anna has the highest grades in class, and was always excluded from normal activities. Her school life was miserable, until she met Syl first in fifth grade, and they sailed along the years being simply normal friends, but when Anna sees Syl again, all changed, they become besties.

Other: Never shy when her best friend Sylvia is there. Anna has a pixie named Annika, Pixie of Pixels, and a pet named Fifi the pink kitty. She met her pixie when she got lost once when going back to Alfea, and she found her bonded pixie. She can be a newbie fairy or third year one. She met her kitty on Earth and shopped at the Winx's store, Love and Pet.

Last edited by Jen the Awesome on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 1:01 am

When I say awesome on an rpg, it means that I posted the wrong comment lol and I'm on my phone so I can't really write all of that but here name: Charlene age: 17 planet: Solaria power: lava ill do the rest later
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
Lux
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Lux

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 am

Hey, they're looking good so far- I was hoping to begin from the very beginning, so that they would all be meeting, blank canvas and what not, but perhaps we could try it this way instead.

@Swag: Would this still be her first year? If so, how did she obtain her charmix before she came (I will allow that they could gain levels before coming to alfea: after all if you save someone from mortal danger, or confess to someone, it shouldn't matter if you were at school or not in my mind).

@Jen: Would you like to play Syl as well? Or is Syl elsewhere? Also, with your background- how long has she been at alfea? how did she obtain believix and the other levels? How did she meet her pixie? You have a lot there, it would be nice to see it. To be a little fair as well, do you think that perhaps she could be a lower transformation? My character is going to be brand new, and Swag's is Charmix...

@Naomi: I look forward to seeing the rest of Charlene

As for myself, I had to go for lunch and some other things half way through, so I'm not quite done, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

ALSO, how do you guys want to run this? I can make it that everyone has to have a turn before you post again (Ie perhaps me, then Jen, then Naomi, then Swag and the next round could be like Naomi, Swag, Jen, me and so on) so that everyone has a chance to react and no one gets left behind (this has worked well in the past); or would you prefer a free for all (remembering that this should have description too- I want to know what your fairy is feeling, thinking, what the surroundings look like etc.).
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am

count me in
name: nina
plant:melody
power: lighting
aperrance: blond hair, blue eyes, purple shirt, red shoes, and purple pants
transformation: enchantix
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
Lux
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Lux

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 2:12 am

@Tecnafairy: Please re-read the brief. Thank you.

Mine:

Name: Lux
Planet of Origin: Domino
Power: Light
Appearance: Lux is a small, slight girl. She is short at 5’3” and weighs almost nothing (figuratively). She has long, honey blonde hair that hangs to her waist in soft waves, framing her face with bangs that hang down to her chin. Staring feistily from her pale face are bottle green eyes, bright and shining. Much like her build, her nose is a small button in the middle of her face, and her mouth is small but full.
She has a wonderful figure, with plenty of curves in the right places, and toned muscles from her love of dancing. Her favourite thing to wear is a pale cream sundress, which is fitted around the bust and bodice, then flaring out with the skirt. Under her bust, the dress is accentuated by a scarf of bright blue with a gold sun pattern repeated on it, tied at the back with a large bow. Blue beads are usually seen around one wrist, whilst she also wears bright blue stilletos that have a stainless steel heel.
Transformation: Her blonde hair still flows freely, but the front is plaited around to the back like a circlet. The braids are clasped together with a gold clip in the shape of a sunburst. Her dress is white and fitted until her hips where it becomes a mini skirt with a gold mini-petticoat and gold lace over the top. She also has gold socks with the outlines of fireflies stitched in white thread up the outside seams. Finishing it is a pair of plain white heels.
Positive Qualities: Loyal, assertive, and playful.
Negative Qualities: Her teasing can sometimes go too far, too curious (she can’t leave anything alone), and stubborn.
Biography: Lux is the daughter of a noble house on Domino. Her father served as advisor to King Oritel and Queen Miriam, and now to Queen Bloom. Her mother is the proper noblewoman, always putting her best face to the public, loyal to a fault to the rulers and realm, and never too forward or outgoing. Lux however has the completely wrong constitution for a noblewoman. She has never been good at following her parents directives, always doing her own thing- especially when she couldn’t figure out why she couldn’t go somewhere or do something.
Her only consolation as a child was her pet cat, a kitten that she found alone in the streets as she returned from a day’s riding. Taking it home she nursed it back to heath, and became very attached to it. She had few friends, not being allowed to play with the common children, and the other nobles shunning her company for their daughters in case it rubbed off on them. Instead of people she turned to books, and her cat. Reading the history of the great fairies, she knew deep down that that was what she wanted and was overjoyed when she found out that she too had magic.
Being sent to Alfea was of course, the only course from them. Her parents knew that her magic must be trained, and they couldn’t be seen in society to be sending their daughter anywhere else. It also meant that Lux would be away, and they could start to repair their place in high society. She has strict instructions to keep her head down, not to even try to be the best in her year, for she mustn’t be allowed to outshine their beloved ruler (Bloom).
Other: Her cat’s name is Luche. Lux also has a soft spot for apples.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7YSat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 am

fran hi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A descriptive magical adventure   A descriptive magical adventure Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

A descriptive magical adventure
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next