Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.

Go down 
+13
StarsAtMidnight~
Sirenixprime29
DuncanSirenix14
SwordArtOnline
Chocoroko
NaomiWinx83
~ForeverChloe~
DI ZIO
Awesomesauce
winxflora 123
-PeekAtChu
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
xTheBelievixClubx
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
xTheBelievixClubx
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
xTheBelievixClubx

Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YMon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

There have been a lot of topics about this forum's problems but this topic is for those who have ideas to make this forum a better forum than it already is.

There have been a lot of issues during the past weeks, arguments on Chatango, spam in the RPG section and the lack of Mods

These are some ideas for these issues and other issues.

Idea 1: I think we should have something called a "Sandboxed", this will be for users who are constantly breaking rules, they're posts shall be approved by an Admin or Mod before the post will be added to the thread

Idea 2: I think we should take down Chatango and have a new thread on this forum called "The BelieveInWinx Official Chatterbox" instead so more people can report issues to an Admin or Mod which is a lot harder on Chatango besides that they're has been way to much drama on Chatango

Idea 3: Alot of people have been thinking of electing other members to see if they are worthy of Mod/Admin status, in case you are thinking some people may abuse their powers being a Mod this is why we have an election, so other members get to vote for whom they want to become a Mod on this forum and who won't abuse they're power on the forum
Feel free to discuss and also post your own ideas =3, We should all take into the accountant that this desicion can only be made by Jae

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 1:05 am

Someone please tell me who Tony is???? It's like I miss everything Sad (Sorry to be off topic)
Back to top Go down
xTheBelievixClubx
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
xTheBelievixClubx

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 10:25 am

Tony is Albert, on Chatango he said that he is Tony and not Albert, so basically Albert didn't want anyone to known that he was still on Chatango, although it was blatently obvious that Tony was Albert, he was using Chris's account. I'm not very sure whether or not he had permission, but seeing as the two a quite close friends I think Chris may have let him.
Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 10:41 am

xTheBelievixClubx wrote:
Tony is Albert, on Chatango he said that he is Tony and not Albert, so basically Albert didn't want anyone to known that he was still on Chatango, although it was blatently obvious that Tony was Albert, he was using Chris's account. I'm not very sure whether or not he had permission, but seeing as the two a quite close friends I think Chris may have let him.
Seriously? @_@ I am not "Tony" how Do You Know It Was Me? So THINK Before You Talk Please.
Back to top Go down
The Egg Roll's Cousin
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
The Egg Roll's Cousin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 4:22 pm

this forum is pretty isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 4:48 pm

xTheBelievixClubx wrote:

Thank you for telling me! That explains why I didn't know. I'm never on Chatango.
Back to top Go down
xTheBelievixClubx
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
xTheBelievixClubx

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm

CookiesAreCool~ wrote:
xTheBelievixClubx wrote:
Seriously? @_@ I am not "Tony" how Do You Know It Was Me? So THINK Before You Talk Please.

I have tons of evidence but anyway getting back to the point, does anyone think the forum has been improving so far..?
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 6:20 pm

WinxBelieverMagix34 wrote:
it is but ur off-topic so is everyone else
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
The Egg Roll's Cousin
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
The Egg Roll's Cousin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 pm

NaomiWinx83 wrote:
WinxBelieverMagix34 wrote:
it is but ur off-topic so is everyone else
i was just saying it was pretty, i don't get how its off topic, im tryin to say that since this forum is pretty, but we can also improve the aesthetic appeal of the site. Would you rather have me spamming? Give me credit for contributing.

Last edited by WinxBelieverMagix34 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 pm

I read through this and I think these r gr8 idea's you guys but how again do you plan on Letting Jae know? he come on 4/10 times! (More or less) How do you expect to let him know about these?? How do you want to let Jae know he doesn't really read PM's (I think/Know)so what r you gonna do? (No meaning 2 b mean just you know wondering... )
Back to top Go down
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 pm

^ Hmm... Well, today is the deadline for mod applications, correct? I think we'll have another week while the forum votes. Then the chosen mods can implement the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.   Ideas to make this forum a better place to be. - Page 7 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Ideas to make this forum a better place to be.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7