Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Empty
PostSubject: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YThu Dec 13, 2012 7:05 pm

LAST TIME ON GEMIX GIRLS: The girls learns all about the Second Great Prophecy predicted by Destiny and also the legend of the Evil Wizard Dratear. Will they uncover the mysteries behind this menace?

Right after the girls finished their classes; they immediately went straight to the library to research about the Dark Wizard, Dratear.

“I’ve been searching for it for so long! I am exhausted from reading books!” complained Blossom. She threw the book she was reading ‘The Strongest Wizards of Magix’ and it flew back to the shelves. She groaned and laid back on the seat next to Roxy.

“We just need to research a little bit more alright? Maybe we can find some information about Dra-“ she was then cut off by Kaymae who started calling them.

“Guys! I found something! Come here and have a look!” she shouted at them excitedly. They all ran towards her direction.

She showed them the book, but it seemed pretty scary. The book seemed pretty old and dusty, as if its been there for such a long time. The title was unclear but it says ‘The Great Wiz-‘ and the rest seemed like it’s been burned off. The book flipped through the pages, and for some odd reason, the book stopped flipping on a certain page. The girls all looked flabbergasted and shocked.

“It says here, we have to go to this place, but how do we know here to go? It just shows a bunch of numbers.” said Roxy. Terry looked carefully at it and began to think to herself,. She grabbed her phone and placed it by the book.

“It must be a location. Like co-ordinates telling us where to go, and if I’m not mistaken, this place is somewhere here inside Alfea. But the entrance of this place is outside Alfea though.” Terry explained. She began walking towards the exit of the library whilst constantly looking at her phone as the other girls followed her.

After a long walk, they finally arrived behind Alfea. They all stood there confused, trying to look for something. “Terry, I don’t think there’s anything in here. Are you sure about this?” asked Destiny. Terry looked at her worriedly and nodded. “Those co-ordinates told me that the place is here. I don’t understand. Are you guys sure the book was correct about the hidden place here in Alfea?” asked Terry. The rest of them just shrugged, but Kaymae looked around nervously.

“I feel something bad girls. Almost as if there’s something dangerous lurking around here. Maybe we should go back inside.” Kaymae said nervously. The girls looked at her with curiosity when they were frightened by a menacing voice coming from behind them.

“You always feel my presence don’t you Fionna. It’s been a while now, oh and I see you’ve brought the whole team together.” said a shadow figure. The girls held one another as Kaymae stood there, looking straight at the shadow.

“Who are you?!” she angrily asked. Her eyes were full of compassion, almost as if it were in flames.

“My dear Fionna, you don’t remember me? But I remember you perfectly, along with your cohorts. Enna, the Fairy of Music; Jean, the Fairy of Technology; Beatrice, the Fairy of Animals,; Ilumina, the Fairy of the Shining Sun, and of course, the one who weakened me, Selena, the Fairy of Time.” it said as it pointed at them. The girls looked at one another and Kaymae shot back at him “We are not those people! We’re just students of Alfea! And Selena is dead, centuries ago! She was long gone alright?” said Kaymae, trying to convince him.

“I feel her aura and her powers around that girl over there. You as well, I feel the presence of the-“he was then cut off by Kaymae. “We don’t care! Just leave us alright?” she asked angrily. The shadow creature turned into almost human like, but with a blue skin and a pair of red eyes.

“I shall destroy all of you now! I’ve gathered and stored up enough magic to destroy you all! Take this!” yelled the demon, throwing a shadow ball at them. As it hurled towards them, they all began to transform! “Magic Charmix!”.

After transforming, they began to attack him. One by one they each tried, but failed. Kaymae then stopped to think for herself. “Girls! Let’s do a convergence spell! Like the spell we learned from the library that Roxy showed us! Come on!” yelled Kaymae as the others held one another and closed their eyes. They began to shine, almost as if they were bathed in glitters.

“I command all Flames to come to me and become one!” yelled Kaymae.

“I gather all the strength the Nature can provide!” chanted Destiny.

“I summon all the Music Power in the world! Come!” yelled Blossom.

“Collecting all the data of Magix to become an energy attack!” added Terry.

“All animal power to come together and fight with us!” shouted Roxy.

“And finally, to bring the light that shall provide us victory!” chanted Lucy.

As their powers come together, a huge ball of power forms in the middle of them and they all shout out “Gemix Magic Convergence!” The glowing ball of colours flew straight to the monster, and with a flash of bright light, the monster disappeared.

Due to being weakened, they all reverted back to themselves and ran to Miss Faragonda’s office. There, they told her all about what happened and what the creature had told them. She sat there in slence, her face full of different emotions such as fear, grief, and anger.

“It is not safe for you girls to come out there without Enchantix. I should’ve known he would come for you, but I was too confident to not believe it.” she told them.

The girls looked at her with shock. “You knew Miss Faragonda? And you didn’t even tell us?” they all asked. Miss Faragonda stood up, and sighed. “I know that Alfea requires a 3-year course for those who enter here, and Enchantix must be received in their final year. But, if you girls stay away from the shields of Alfea for even just a tiny bit, you will all be attacked by Dratear, but with much more powerful shadow puppets. You must earn your Enchantix now!” she said as she closed her curtains and sealed the light away.

The girls, exhausted, went straight to their dorm room and sat around. "Girls, since we're gonna be sticking around each other for a while, and we are after all good friends, how about we become a group like the Winx?" suggested Kaymae. The girls gave her a grin and smiled.

"Sure! Why not! Sounds like a fab idea! Good thinking girl! Maybe we should name it hmm, the Blossom Club? Or the Winx Too? What do you girls think?" asked Blossom.

"Those names sure sound horrible. Anyone else got a better idea?" asked Destiny.

"Well, I specifically remembered the name we called our convergence spell, and me Lucy and Roxy used that name too! How about, the Gemix Girls?" asked Kaymae.

"Gemix Girls...Gemix Girls.." repeated ROxy and Lucy over and over again.

"I like it!" yelled Terry.

"Gemix Girls it is! Yeah!" they all agreed. And with that, they all cheered and hugged one another. "Let's do this Gemix Girls! Becoming Enchantix fairies! Yay!" shouted Blossom.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

NEXT TIME ON GEMIX GIRLS: Becoming a group sure is fun, but becoming an Enchantix fairy is a lot tougher than the girls thought! Will they become one though? Or will they quit? Found out in the new Chapter of the Story of the Gemix Girls: Becoming Enchantix! Sundays @Something Something CET here on Believeinwinx forum!

Last edited by PrinceAbeash on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YThu Dec 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Awesome! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YThu Dec 13, 2012 7:56 pm

tnx lots for the support MusaCake!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tecnafairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Tecnafairy

Tecna Riven
Hobbies : watching the winx playing video games cooking food

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YThu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm

this is a great story cant wait for more to
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/victoriafan15
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 am

wow still loving it and your welecome for the support
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Dec 14, 2012 5:34 am

tnx u ever so much for everyone's support! And I do hope you guys will enjoy more of the adventures of the gemix girls! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Dec 14, 2012 5:44 am

yes we will Smile
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Dec 14, 2012 5:48 am

Wow, you got a nice story line all in order. I support your story to the very best. Keep up the good work, PrinceAbeash. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 am

Thanks ever so much to everyone!!! It makes me pumped up to write the next volume immediately heehehehehe ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7YFri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 am

go for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!   Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Gemix Girls Episode 5: WE ARE THE GEMIX GIRLS!
Page 1 of 1