Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV

Go down 
+2
Awesomesauce
Domino_kitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 am

First topic message reminder :

For those like me who live in Canada and watch Winx Club on Ytv (because here in Canada Nick Canada is a package channel only available through digital Cable and Satellite users with the Family package) I just want to tell you that on the 23rd and 30th of this month Winx Club will be airing at 7am Eastern and Pacific instead of 10am like they usually do.

Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Winx_c11

I just thought you all might want to know.

Also for those in Canada with digital cable or satellite, but no family package, Nick Canada is running a promo this month. For those with Shaw Digital cable your channel is 135.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 pm

ChicKitty wrote:
I don't know whether they'll be on time with showing the special. They only started showing S5, what? A week ago? They'll probably air the episode where Sky gets amnesia then, and put it on a short hiatus to gain interest.

We'll have to wait and see, I know that the Christmas episode should air here on Nick Canada next week.

Ytv's episode synopsis of the Lilo though made me wonder if The Lilo was really supposed to be that special everyone was talking about that suposedly never got used. I mean look at it, it was aired before the actual 1st episode and it's listed as 505. I really believe it was the special.
Back to top Go down
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Really? 'Cause other then the fact that they were in Gardenia, it wasn't all that special. It felt more like a filler episode then anything else. The huge plot holes though. That could mean that they decided to label it as a special intro to the new season, then officially start it after? I don't know. All I know is that the Lilo shouldn't have even aired. They could have instead filled us in on what was going on in the time between S4 and 5.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 12, 2012 12:06 am

ChicKitty wrote:
Really? 'Cause other then the fact that they were in Gardenia, it wasn't all that special. It felt more like a filler episode then anything else. The huge plot holes though. That could mean that they decided to label it as a special intro to the new season, then officially start it after? I don't know. All I know is that the Lilo shouldn't have even aired. They could have instead filled us in on what was going on in the time between S4 and 5.

Well it's just my theory and it's not based on anything except the fact that the plot line of the Lilo doesn't fit in anywhere for season 5. I agree with you 110% that an episode catching everyone up to speed before season 5 started like Toei did with the last episode of Sailor Moon R (I love Sailor Moon) Catching everyone up to speed then giving a few sneak peeks at the upcoming season would have been much better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 am

<3 Sailor Moon too. I really like how they did their plot and characters. Iginio Straffi could learn a thing or two about it from them.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 12, 2012 4:07 pm

ChicKitty wrote:
<3 Sailor Moon too. I really like how they did their plot and characters. Iginio Straffi could learn a thing or two about it from them.

He actually was inspired by Sailor Moon when he started thinking of Winx Club. Too bad the inspiration didn't get past the 'magical girls genre' I would have loved for each girl to get her own episode geared towards her and her fans like Naoko and Toei did for Sailor Moon. Heck Ami, Haruka and Michiru were so popular (especially Ami/ Sailor Mercury) that they had their own specials! They weren't even the head liners.

On the bright side though it created a lot of fanfic fodder where we can fill in on the plot holes.
Back to top Go down
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Really? It was based off of Sailor Moon? Well that's cool. It would have been more awesome if they had someone like Tuxedo Mask Smile
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm

How do you get from Winx club to Sailor Moon?? But no I wouldn't like there to be someone like Tuxedo Mask in Winx club The sailor scouts fight over him too much sometimes and let's face it the Winx have enough boy drama like
[ Diaspro (Bloom) ] [Krystal (flora)] [Jared (musa)] [Roy (Aisha)] Mitzi (Stella)]
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 pm

M U S A W I N X wrote:
How do you get from Winx club to Sailor Moon?? But no I wouldn't like there to be someone like Tuxedo Mask in Winx club The sailor scouts fight over him too much sometimes and let's face it the Winx have enough boy drama like
[ Diaspro (Bloom) ] [Krystal (flora)] [Jared (musa)] [Roy (Aisha)] Mitzi (Stella)]

Probably because Straffi was trying to immitate Sailor Moon. You know that Bloom's Selki is Serena? Serena was the English dub name of Usagi and it was probably planned that way to show that Bloom is the leader because we haven't been beaten over the head with that fact enough the prior 4 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Winxclubbloomlove
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
Winxclubbloomlove

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Sunday-Rise of Titanius on YTV Time Zone are below
Time when this epsiode will prmire in your area
7am Pst &EST
8am AST & MST
8:30amNST
10:00am CST
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Dec 29, 2012 2:45 am

Winx Club will be back at it's regular time next weekend.

Also it's not a premier of the episode in general, just on YTV. Nick Canada has been airing season five for a few wee
ks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV   Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Attn Canadian fans: Temporary Time Change for Winx Club on YTV
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next