Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!

Go down 
+21
Mockingjay23
xTheBelievixClubx
TecnaTecno
ElaineWinx
xowinxfangirlxo
-PeekAtChu
Awesomesauce
JAD2350
florafan
Tecnafairy
firebid1030
NaomiWinx83
SwordArtOnline
Winx_Bloom :)
Fantasy Daydream
MUSAWINXY
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
SibyllaJustice
DI ZIO
DuncanSirenix14
~ForeverChloe~
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

DO YOU LIKE ROY AND AISHA INSTEAD OF AISHA AND NABU?
1. YES
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! OF8qjdp19%Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Ck5wUFn
 19% [ 13 ]
2. NO!!!!!! :( I WANT NABU
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! OF8qjdp53%Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Ck5wUFn
 53% [ 37 ]
3. uh they are both good i guess
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! OF8qjdp26%Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Ck5wUFn
 26% [ 18 ]
4. maybe Aisha should go solo
Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! OF8qjdp2%Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Ck5wUFn
 2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 70

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
~ForeverChloe~
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
~ForeverChloe~

Hobbies : love to read, love to write, LOVE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!!!

Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YSat Nov 03, 2012 1:38 am

i heard many things about Roy and Aisha i remember the epi i forget whats it called but it was a party and Roy looked at Aisha she gave a little smile then in the ruby reef she start being a little nicer but competitive but little nicer! no do ya think Roy going to be the 'NEW' Nabu Sad hope not
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YSat Nov 03, 2012 1:50 am

We already can discuss about this in the Season 5 Discussion topic.
Plus, They are friends, not MORE than friends. Aisha just gets along with Roy than Roney,Miles and Ed. They are just 3 random people that Stella picked so Aisha won't be so moody.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YSat Nov 03, 2012 1:56 pm

There's only one true Nabu.

(Sorry, watched Magical Adventure this weekend and I just had to quote it. That was totally the best line.)

If her and Roy are getting together they'll have to do it quick, since we're already at the halfway mark of the Season. I prefer Nabu, but Roy isn't that bad. As I stated in another topic, I don't care if they get together and Nabu doesn't come back. That's fine. But if Nabu comes back Aisha has to be with him. I don't want any sad ghost Nabu like, 'its okay shes happy with another guy I only want her to be happy' no.
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YSat Nov 03, 2012 1:59 pm

^Agreed. But to tell 'ya people the truth, I like Nabu than Roy for 1%. heheheheheh Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YSat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 pm

^ Lol

I like Nabu, he's better than Roy and more epic...er xD
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YSat Nov 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Roy and Aisha would make a cute couple
Back to top Go down
~ForeverChloe~
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
~ForeverChloe~

Hobbies : love to read, love to write, LOVE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YSat Nov 03, 2012 3:21 pm

M U S A W I N X wrote:
Roy and Aisha would make a cute couple

sure it needs a change but i still prefer nabu i mean you saw how Aisha acted towards him in the episode when hey got harmonix i still want nabu back! Sad
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fantasy Daydream
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Fantasy Daydream

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7YMon Nov 05, 2012 2:03 pm

^I agree. And if he comes back to life eventually it would be sad. I think Roy and Aisha would be good friends better.

I also see a problem with Roy and Aisha too. Aisha kind of attacks Roy at all costs. So I think she would get easily jealous if Roy even looked at another woman. I love Aisha but she was more easygoing when Nabu was around. With Roy I think it would be constant competition like it is now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!   Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Roy Aisha!??? WHATS GOING ON!????????!!!!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next