Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Empty
PostSubject: TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market   TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YSun Oct 14, 2012 10:54 am

MANILA, Philippines - Bates Licensing and Entertainment together with Nickelodeon/Viacom unveiled to the trade the return of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) last Sept. 20. Retail partners and licensees were treated to a grand coming-out party, wherein the Palladium at the New World Hotel, Makati was awash with green lights and a creepy fog leading to the secret lair and home of our turtle heroes.

TMNT is already shaking up US ratings ranking as the weeks top telecast with kids (aged 2 to 11 and boys (6 to11) across broadcast and cable TV since its recent debut last Sept. 29.

The new TMNT series is scheduled to begin its South East Asian cable premiere in November and the buzz around town has everyone excited with TMNT’s spanking new graphics, look and humor. With licensing programs set to launch in early 2013, TMNT will surely get everyone shell shocked.

Not to be outdone by Turtle Power, a whole new world of magic is also re-emerging in the highly competitive girls market. Winx Club is also poised to enchant little girls once more everywhere.

Already a leading girls property in Europe, Winx Club under Rainbow SPA goes global together with Nickelodeon with its co-production partner for Season 5 and 6.

The Nickelodeon tradeshow also featured evergreen properties like SpongeBob Squarepants which is marking its 200th episode in 2013, while Dora the Explorer, breathes in a whole new fresh feel with its updated look and brand extension Dora The Explorer Infants.

Bates Licensing and Entertainment (BLE) and Nickelodeon continue to bring out more exciting properties and licensing programs one after the other and 2013 will be no different with more exciting retail programs and breathtaking marketing efforts and brand activations explains Ito Feliciano, president of BLE.

This news was from here:
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=857808&publicationSubCategoryId=70

When me and my mom went to Toy Kingdom, we saw some Winx Club dolls, mostly Believix, Sophix, Lovix and Charmix (still waiting for Enchantix Razz).
I said that the Flora Believix doll will be my Christmas and she said yes. But when I showed the Winx's Enchantix outfit and Believix outfit, she said that we may wait until Enchantix dolls were out. I was sooo happy I can buy some Winx dolls! Awhile ago, I saw a little girl that has a Bloom backpack and I said to my mom that I want one like that, she said that I was too old for that. Well, I agree with her. I really don't need those things. Important thing is that I love WINX CLUB!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market   TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YSun Oct 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Too bad Winx doesn't rule Malaysia Razz
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market   TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YSun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 pm

^Maybe soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market   TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YFri Oct 26, 2012 12:31 am

WINX WILL RULE THE WORLD Laughing since it's awesome of course Wink
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market   TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YFri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 am

^ It is ruling a lot of countries like Italy, Netherlands...
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market   TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7YFri Oct 26, 2012 1:37 am

^Yeah, mostly in UK.
@MusaCake: You are right, WINX RULES THE WORLD!!! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market   TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

TMNT, Winx Club will rule Phl market
Page 1 of 1