Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Disney Channel or Nickelodeon 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Disney Channel or Nickelodeon 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Disney Channel or Nickelodeon

Go down 
+16
AngelicAura
MaryKateGirl17
Mockingjay23
Awesomesauce
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
SarahTheGamerEmpress
firebid1030
Chocoroko
JAD2350
Winxisawesome
SibyllaJustice
Pokémon Trainer
SwordArtOnline
DuncanSirenix14
winxclub117
DI ZIO
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What do you like more, Disney Channel or Nickelodeon?
Disney Channel
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon OF8qjdp40%Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Ck5wUFn
 40% [ 6 ]
Nickelodeon
Disney Channel or Nickelodeon OF8qjdp60%Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Ck5wUFn
 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
winxclub117
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy
winxclub117

Musa Helia
Hobbies : watching winx club,eating,sleeping,listening 2 music,playing games,trolling my brother,being awesome,chilling with friends and family

Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

I like Nick better because I watch it all day and it also has winx club. :face:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/winxclub117?feature=mhee
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YTue Oct 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Since I have 3 cartoon channels(besides anime)

I watch Cartoon Network for Adventure Time

Disney for Phineas and Ferb

and Nick for Winx Club and Korra.

I can't really choose.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SwordArtOnline
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SwordArtOnline

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Listening to kpop

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YSat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I haven't watched Disney for AGESSS? So Im going to say Nick
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YSat Mar 23, 2013 10:19 pm

>.< too hard to choose nick has great shows like avatar spongbob and winx
but disney channel also has great shows like phineas and freb azc and cody wizzards of wavery place but id say nick just cause of winx XD
Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YSat Mar 23, 2013 10:25 pm

I prefer Disney Channel. Nickelodeon isn't bad but as of their current lineup the only shows on it I like are Big Time Rush, Winx Club, Legend of Korra, and Wendell and Vinnie. I don't like most of the others.

On Disney Channel I really like Shake it Up and Good Luck Charlie. I think the only show on there right now I really dislike is ANT Farm. I also really love a bunch of their old stuff, like Suite Life and High School Musical.
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 am

I like the old Disney Channel line up, like Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Kim Possible, Lizzie Maguire, That's so Raven and all of the old, cool shows like that. Cartoon Network would be second for me, because of Regular Show and Adventure Time. To be honest, Nickelodeon has always been my least favourite, it has never ever appealed to me Razz I haven't watched Nick or Disney for ages though, my brother took over the TV 5 years ago haha.
Back to top Go down
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 4:36 am

Both networks are amazing. But I would have to say Disney Channel is much more better than Nickelodeon.

It's really hard to choose because both of these have their strong points. Disney Channel is better at making shows with more developed characters, like in Lizzie McGuire, and Even Stevens. And even today Good Luck Charlie, the background characters have lives and clearly explained backstories.

Whereas, on Nickelodeon they always leave big details out, for example on iCarly, we have no idea what happened to their mother, or Drake's dad and Josh's mom on Drake and Josh.

So Nickelodeon isn't very good at the details. BUT Nickelodeon shows about being famous are generally better than Disney Channel's because they know what they're doing. Every kid on Victorious. besides Victoria, was on broadway or has been professionally trained, Big Time Rush isn't half bad either.

Nickelodeon has more shows for teens rather than younger ages. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of teens that still watch Disney Channel even if it's not at interesting and as dirty in Nickelodeon. For example, in Nickelodeon they have the famous show iCarly, that webshow has a bit that is about a bra that tells scary stories. It's a teeny bit more innapropriate and aggressive than Disney.

Nowadays, both of them are downhill.
Back when they were in their prime, I personally watched Disney Channel a little bit more. Exclude the new shows, the old stuff is awesome. (Same with Nicelodeon's old stuff.)

Disney Channel is a larger variety of shows for it's viewers.
-A.N.T. Farm
-Dog With A Blog
-JESSIE
-Shake It Up
-Austin & Ally

Nick has good shows, but I think they could definitely use some more, better ones. (Animation aside)
-How to Rock
-Victorious
-iCarly
-Sam & Cat
-Big Time Rush

It would bring up the ratings more. In my opinion, How to Rock was actually a great show. It relates to lives of some of the people all around the world. It's a shame that it was cancel after it's first season.

But animation wise, Nickelodeon does much better. Nick has Winx Club, Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents, Legend of Korra, Tuff Puppy, and Planet Sheen while Disney only has Fish Hooks, Phineas and Ferb, and Gravity Falls.

So I'd say Disney Channel is better at family shows and Nickelodeon is better at being famous shows
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7YSun Mar 24, 2013 6:17 am

It's been a huge debate for me, especially after Cartoon Network was the first to fall as my least favorite TV network.

Sadly, DC had ended some good shows. But at leas they ended on a conclusion.

-That's So Raven
-Phil of the Future
-Kim Possible
-American Dragon: Jake Long
-Sonny With a Chance (Why Demi Lovato? -_-)
-Hannah Montana
-The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
-The Suite Life on Deck
-Wizards of Waverly Place

There's no many shows that I'd watch on DC anymore, now that those shows are done. I cant get into Jessie, ANT Farm, Shake It Up or Good Luck Charlie.

HOWEVER, Austin & Ally is a wonderful "new" Disney Channel show. It's what I would watch if I switched to DC one day. The characters are brilliant, and producers from Nickelodeon are making this show. I'm also ok with Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb.

--------------------

Now for Nickelodeon. I've watched this channel for the longest time possible. I love a pleathora of shows on this network, and there's "some" shows that still go on.

-SpongeBob
-Fairly OddParents
-Big Time Rush
-The Legend of Korra
-Power Rangers Megaforce
-Winx Club Very Happy

Unfortunately, a majority of Nick's current shows have a lot of stupidity, and it's irritating sometimes. I can't stand Fanboy and Chumchum, TUFF Puppy gets old real fast and Kung Fu Panda (the TV show, not the movies) is not interesting. Robot and Monster is just a Haha joke. Penguins of Madagascar has got to end as well; too much of something.

Nickelodeon did a bad idea, and ended at least 5 of their shows in the 2012-2013 TV Season. Fred got canceled (thank goodness), iCarly ended, Power Rangers Samurai ended, How to Rock got canceled and Victorious ended/got canceled. I suppose you can also add Planet Sheen, since it already aired 26 episodes, and there's no renewal.

Despite how poor Nick shows are today, they still provided me with many good shows that I got the chance to experience. I'll never forget them, and they have a special place in my heart. So Nickelodeon is the winner.

Last edited by Chocoroko on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Channel or Nickelodeon   Disney Channel or Nickelodeon Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Disney Channel or Nickelodeon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next