Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic

Go down 
+2
firebid1030
WinxyGirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WinxyGirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
WinxyGirl

Hobbies : I go to school

Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 am

This is my winx fanfic I wrote on wattpad, and I decided to bring the first 3 chapters here Smile Hope you like.

(This is set after The original winx club, they grew up and sparks was reformed to a actual livable place)

Chapter 1: New Beggingings

I slowly walked through the gates of Alfea. It was my first year here. It was going to be long year. I had to come up with an elaborate lie to be able to be accepted. Because only very few living know about my realm. Miss Feragonda helped me. I was allowed to say I was from the refubished Sparks, under the condition I could only use my fire power.

My name is Sahpiro. I am from the realm of death. The realm were all deseased go. They spend the rest of eternity with their hearts desires, like a hevan. Just without magic their former magic..

I am the Princess of the Realm of Death. I can control the power of Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Energy. The royals of my realm can commonly control all the elements, except for the ressurection power, which must be learnt. But that isn't the only reason I am going to Alfea.

I walked up to one of the professors, her name is Griselda, I already met her

"Name and Realm" She bitterly said

"Sahpiro, from Sparks" I replied happily

"Yes, there you are! Go find your dorm, quickly!" Griselda was a very strict teacher, not to be messed with.

I slowly walked across the beautif campus. About half an hour later I reached my room, I do admit I got a bit lost, which means I have terrible memory because even though this was my first year I had been here before.

I slowly opened the door to see four other girls already sitting down in the living roon area. I was probably the last one. I felt very awkward and the silence in the room reflected that.

"Hey, I'm Miraj!" One of them piped up "I'm from Andros" I thought this was weird because most people from Tides were mermaids.

Another started to speak but was interrupted "I'm Lanasha, from Melody, the planted of mu-"

"I'm pretty she knows Melody is the realm of Music, Lanasha!" A red haired girl spoke in a bitter-sarcastic voice.

"Anara, you don't have to be so rude..." The small blonde girl nervously said, judging by her look she was from Linphea, the realm of plants. "I'm Lunace, by the way...."

"Uck, whatever! I'm Anara, Princess of Sparks!" The rude one said "Where are you from?"

"Im Sahpiro...I'm...from....um...Sparks!" That was not convincing in ANY way.

"Thats great, now we've already chosen our rooms, you get to share with Miraj Sahpiro, hope you don't mind water!" Anara didn't seem to like me much. "Also we have class soon..."

It was just at that time we heard a scream from outside.

Chapter 2 - Show Offs and Secrets

We suddenly heard a scream outside

"What was that!?" Miraj yelled

"Should we go look?" Lanasha replied

"Is it safe?" Lunace quietly added

"Well, how about we look through a magical little common ivention called the WINDOW!" Anara yelled

"You don't have to be so rude!" Lanasha yelled back

"Shut up Lanasha" Anara started arguing

"Oh, just because you're the Princess of Sparks makes you think you can push us all around! Little miss perfect!"

"Why you littl-"

"GUYS!" I yelled "Someone could be in trouble, and I don't know about you but I want to go see if I can help!" I was about to transform but decided against it. I was an enchantix fairy, yes, but I wanted to keep it secret as long as I possibly could.

"I'm coming with you!" Anara announced

"Me too!" Lanasha spoke just as proud as Anara, wich gave her a frown across her face.

"Lets just shut up and go!" Miraj

Lanasha smashed open the window and yelled "Treble Staircase" and suddenly a clear staircase leading to the ground decorated in musical noted appead, "Lets go!" she yelled. We all practically RAN down the stairs to find there was only about 50 other students there, all yelling about the fact there was some sort of monster - a flying one I believe - right in the middle of the campus.

"OMG WHAT DO WE DO!!???" "AAAUUUGGHGHHHS!!!!" and "what happened?" were in the mix of sounds I could hear. Suddenly I felt a much stronger presence. A rip in the sky appeared and a fairy appeared. It was Bloom. Queen of Sparks. What was she doing here? She landed on the ground.

"Whats going on here!?" She asked as the crowds parted to let her through

I was standing behind Bloom so now I could see exactly what that monster was - big, blue, scaly and three horns. I hoped that Bloom knew how to defeat it, for it was a very powerful monster from the realm of death. I've seen them before around, they are the guards, and I learnt how to subdue them at an early age...but to do that now would blow my cover.

She quickly flew up and yelled some spell I'd never heard of. Powerful beams came out of her hands and hit the monster - we call them 'Aguardsers', but it did nothing. Then she yelled something else, and it comepletely disappeared! Bloom flew back and landed on the ground.

"What was that monster!"

"Who screamed?"

"Why was it here?"

"Whats going on!?"

Many questions were asked at Bloom, but I could tell that she did not know. I did.

Miss Feragonda rushed out.

"Bloom, what happened?" She asked

"I don't know...who screamed?" Bloom looked at the crowd

"I did..." A girl walked forward

"Can we talk to you for a second?" Bloom asked

"And everyone else, back to class!" Feragonda added.

Feragonda walked away with the girl.

"Hey Anara!" Bloom said hugging her.

"Hey mum! I have to go!" Anara replied

---

It was now time for our first class. It was a practical obstacle course which required us to transform. Oh great! My plan didn't even last a day.

"Okay, the lesson is simple. Small purple orbs will shot at you and the challenge is to block them. Every one you block you gain five points, every one that hits you makes you loose five points. But don't worry, they won't hurt you. This is to practice your blocking powers. Also, you don't gain any points from dodging." The teacher said. "How about we start with you Anara?"

"Gladly" She replied "WINX!"

Anari had a blue mini - dress and stretch silk around her arms. I've seen pictures of Blooms winx, she looked like her.

As she finished transforming she continued to say "CHARMX!"

"Wow, your a charmix?" Miraj asked

"Yes! I do..!" She said proudly. Big deal! I have my enchantix, and I don't show off.

"Lets get started" The teacher said

Anara flew up just as the orbs started flying at her. She blocked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & every single one of them. Nothing hit her and she didn't have to dodge anything. The way she was flying around made her seem snobbish and fabulous.

She landed with a flounce. It made me sick. A couple more people went then it was my turn. This was going to be easy, except for the transformation part.

"Sahpiro!"

I had to transform. "Enchantix!" I loudly whispered.

"Your an ENCHANTIX fairy?" Anara practically screamed of jelousy.

"Yes" I said back "Got a problem with that?"

I flew up just as the orbs started flying towards me. Blocking magic was pretty easy. I was just about to cast one until I realized something.

I didn't know any blocking spells for fire.

I didn't know any fire blocking spells!

Chapter 3 - Dangerous Twists

None. None at all. I learnt some for my other elements. I had many advamced ones for my energy power. But not a single for fire.

"Sahpiro, were waiting!" The teacher called

I flew up. I dodged the first three. I knew I couldn't do that for long or I'd fail. I decided I would have to hitthe orbs, possiblly stopping or destorying them.

The next three came towards me at the same time, leaving me a few seconds to be able to hit them. They were destoryed! But it still wouldn't be enough, I had to be able to block them, and I had an idea.

I would create flames in front of me, just sitting there. If I could blow them up I could convince them it was a block spell. I had to try it.

Suddenly 1, 2, wait...6! 6 orbs were heading toward me. I quickly made a barrier. It was a small barrier but it blocked 5 of them, though one did hit me in the left leg. I kept this up for the next five minutes.

"Okay Sahpiro, you're done, you scored 65 points, and you missed blocking 5 of them, pretty good!"

---

Later, after class we were back at our dorm, with Anara blabbering on.

"If your an Enchantix fairy shouldn't you have done better?" She said "I got a 90 and I'm only a charmix!"

"Anara, I don't think she cares what you think!" Lanasha interrupted but Anara comepletely ignored her.

"How did you get your enchantix anyway?" She blabbed. Even I didn't know how to answer that.

"Look, Anara, stop being a brat. It is very rude!" Miraj yelled.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"If it is stopping you from being rude I can"

"Im a princess, you have no authority over me"

"Here we go with the brattieness again!" Lanasha yelled

"I am not a brat!"

"Are too"

"No, I'm not"

"Just because Sahpiro is stronger than you is no excuse for being rude!"

"I WASN"T BEING RUDE"

"YES YOU WERE"

"NO I WASN'T"

"ALL OF YOU JUST BE QUIET!" Lunace yelled, and I've never heard her yell before.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"DON'T BE MEAN TO LUNACE"

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT."

"THIS ISNT SPARKS YOU LITTLE BRAT, THIS IS MAGIX, AND YOU HAVE NO INFLUENCE HERE, NONE OF US DO."

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE NO RIGHTS!"

"GUYS! I BET THEY CAN HEAR US ALL THE WAY FROM CLOUD TOWER!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A DAMN?"

"OBVIOUSLY NOT!"

"WELL SOME OF US DO!"

"MOST OF US DON'T"

"Guys..."

"SHUT UP LUNACE"

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL HER TO SHUT UP!"

So now I was just sitting here, so awkwardly, as my friends were arguing. I quickly slipped out to go for a walk.

---

It was still light out, so I could go where ever. I was walking along the path in the forest for a while when I saw Miss Feragonda up ahead.

"Sahpiro, I've been looking everywhere for you, your friends had no idea where you went, and they happened to be in the middle of an a-"

"Argument?" I offered.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Its the reason I left"

"What were they arguing about?"

"Me. Anara was jelous I got my enchantix"

"Oh...well anyway, I need to see you in my office."

"It's about the Aguardser isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Id like to advance by saying I don't know why its here!"

"I'd still like to see you anyway."

---

When we arrived in Miss Feragonda's office, Bloom was already standing there.

"So Sahpiro, you have no idea why is was here?" Bloom asked

"No. It couldn't escape, that would be impossible" I replied

"But then how did you get out?" Bloom asked staring at me

"Through the only entrance, the secret one..." It felt unconfortable.

"Is that how it go out?"

"No. None of the guards know the exits."

"Exits?"

"Well, there is only one, at the waterfall of the moon...but if you get resurrected, you automatically teleport to your home realm." Believe me, I was a confused as them.

"Did someone ressurect a guard?"

"Well, maybe...but the Realm of Death is their home realm, thats why nobody attempts it, the results could be disasterous!"

"So disasterous that the monster becomes confused and somehow the system goes haywire and the monster comes to the location of the only one from its realm not it its home realm?" Bloom offered. I had to think about that, relatively it could be true...Bloom was looking at me again, like she expecting an answer, and I didn't have one.

"How did it know she was here though?" Miss Feragonda asked.

"Do the monsters have powers?" Bloom asked looking at me again.

"No. They mostly rely on their strenght, because every deseased in the realm loose their powers, the only ones with magic are the royals."

"What are your powers anyway, Sahpiro?" Bloom looked at me again, which made me unconfortable

"Fire, water, earth, air and energy." I replied quietly "But while Im here im only allowed to use my fire power..."

"Hm. Well....maybe somebody ressurected the monster..." Miss Feragonda said thoughtfully

"But who would do that?" I interrupted

"I haven't met anyone from your realm, so I wouldn't know..." Bloom looked at Miss Feragonda instead of me which was a releif.

"I know it couldn't have been me or my cousins, we don't have ressurection powers - yet, and neither do any of the people in the realm" Truth is, I don't know much of this stuff. Not many left have ressurection powers.

"Well, it seems we are at a dead end then. By the way, your friends with Anara right?" Bloom asked.

"Well, not really 'friends' as such" I replied "She can be very...rude" I wish I didn't just say that. Bloom was her mother.

"How so?"

"Well, Miraj thinks its because I'm an enchantix fairy and she is just jelous, but Lanasha thinks she is just plain rude because she yells at Lunace and thinks she cant be told what to do because she is the Princess of Sparks." I try to explain it as easily and politely as possible.

"Hmm...I'll talke to her" Bloom said

"Okay, we are done here and its getting late so you can go now Sahpiro" Miss Feragonda said

"Bye Miss Feragona!" I said as I closed the door. I walked back to my room and opened the door a fell onto the couch. None of my friends were here yet, so I decided to take a nap.

---

Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/WinxyGirl
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 3:41 am

nice fanfic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 3:51 am

COOL!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WinxyGirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
WinxyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 4:39 am

firebid1030 wrote:
nice fanfic

TheOne&Only.WinxClub wrote:
COOL!!! Very Happy

Thanks guys!

Chapter 4-10 are on wattpad BTW

Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 4:46 am

no problem who inspired you to do the fanfic
Back to top Go down
WinxyGirl
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
WinxyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 4:49 am

firebid1030 wrote:
no problem who inspired you to do the fanfic

I actually don't know. I thought that a fairy of death would be pretty cool and I just went from there.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 4:52 am

oh nice
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YSat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 am

No problem! it was actually nice! Razz
Back to top Go down
vili567
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
vili567

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : I like cars

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YTue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 am

I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vili567?feature=mhee
Awesomesauce
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Awesomesauce

Stella Riven
Location : Undecided. I'm moving and probably won't be updating this.
Hobbies : I... I can't remember. But my friends say I like to sing.

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7YThu Nov 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Cool story! I used to have an account on Wattpad, but I prefer fanfiction.net. You have an interesting concept, and your characters are interesting. It's interesting that you made the princess of Domino/Sparx a mean girl. I'd love to see where you go from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic   Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Chapters 1-3 of my Winx Fanfic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next