Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What Do You Think About The New Transformations? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What Do You Think About The New Transformations? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What Do You Think About The New Transformations?

Go down 
+9
Winxisawesome
AkshSirenix
SibyllaJustice
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
DuncanSirenix14
Nicola_C
winxflora 123
vili567
-PeekAtChu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 12:27 pm

I think The Transformations (Sirenix And Harmonix) Are Amazing!!! They did amazing job!
Back to top Go down
vili567
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
vili567

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : I like cars

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Yeah I agree, HARMONIX AND SIRENIX ARE DA BOMB
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vili567?feature=mhee
winxflora 123
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
winxflora 123

Flora Helia
Hobbies : I like to read and study but i love to go on the internet and watch cartoons

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 3:37 pm

what does

the bomb mean?
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YWed Sep 12, 2012 8:10 pm

winxflora 123 wrote:
what does

the bomb mean?

Umm 0.o It means they are really cool...

Anyway I am totally warming up to Sirenix because I liked the song better than the transformation but I still like Harmonix best of the 2
Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YTue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 am

Nicola_c wrote:
winxflora 123 wrote:
what does

the bomb mean?

Umm 0.o It means they are really cool...

Anyway I am totally warming up to Sirenix because I liked the song better than the transformation but I still like Harmonix best of the 2
^ Agree Harmonix Looks Better But The Song Is Annoying
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YTue Sep 25, 2012 7:34 am

I Like Them both equally now. Though The Harmonix hair are Pony tails Except Tecna :T

The SIrenix Tops Are EXACTLY like The Charmix Tops. And THe Pony tails are boring. Nick should've styled a custom hairstlye that is different from the winx girl. Musa's Pony tail in Sirenix looks WEIRD. TOO WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YTue Sep 25, 2012 9:36 am

I like both Harmonix and Sirenix. Although I like the Harmonix with its transformation, while I like Sirenix with the way the Winx transform with their moves and also the song! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YTue Sep 25, 2012 3:21 pm

I prefer Sirenix, though Harmonix isn't bad. I like the hairstyles of Harmonix, but it just seems too ridiculously hard to fight in. Who can fight with a super long train following them?

Sirenix doesn't have quite as good a design, but it's more battle-ready. I like the whole top and frills thing they have going on, too.
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YTue Sep 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Albert wrote:

^ Agree Harmonix Looks Better But The Song Is Annoying

The Harmonix scenes in the leak unfinished, and something tells me that the songs in the leaks were perhaps unfinished ones too. We still may get better stuff than expected.

IKR, the Harmonix outfits and wings are gorgeous, and the hair is awesome, even if Bloom's hair makes me think of Ariel from The Little Mermaid with her fringe! And Flora's Harmonix wings remind me of her Enchantix wings. Honestly, I still miss Enchantix, it'd be great if Rainbow showed us both Enchantix and Believix instead of only Believix, in the meantime till the Winx get their Harmonix and Sirenix.

At first I didn't like Sirenix, but now I think it's cool! I like the tops, they remind me of the S1 transfo's tops, plus they look like they've got scales on them, more like the scales of sharks than those of other fish, so it's totally awesome for me, as I'm really fascinated by sharks! And the skirts are cool as well, they look like algae. I even like the tights with their heels that remind me of the heels from Lady Gaga's shoes *proud Little Monster time*, I've grown to like them now. And the seashell-like/fish's fin-like wings and the long ponytails totally fit with the fighter mermaid-fairy scheme.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7YWed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm

OK, so the thread is dead now? Uh... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think About The New Transformations?   What Do You Think About The New Transformations? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About The New Transformations?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next