Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]

Go down 
+3
DuncanSirenix14
Winxisawesome
Chocoroko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 am

Now, if you may recall, the third season had concluded in both Italy and the United States in 2007. However, it ended with a cliff hanger that leads up to the movie you see below. You may think to yourself, what's coming up next? How will this be possible? Will Bloom finally find her birth parents? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

All these questions may be answered in the first ever movie of the Winx Club, and they're not fooling around. I believe this is the first time we see our girls in 3D model CGI graphics. Big step for animation, and a TV show, and boy does it get better than this.

When I first caught the trailer for "Secret of the Lost Kingdom", it was around the time Season 3 just ended on 4KIDSTV. So, around the Fall of 2007; a definite good time to know about this movie's release for November 30th, 2007... but only in Italy. Took awhile for the US to release this movie, but not till 2012 when Nick got the rights to the show and made their dub of the film. Too bad though, I would have enjoyed to also watch 4KIDS pull this off. But they never really made movies for their Saturday morning cartoons, right?

Anyways, the trailer gets my rating of 9.5/10 for amazing graphics and amazing design. I'm just not too keen on the voice provided for Bloom since it wasn't familiar to me. However, it's a great teaser for a well made movie. Sigh. If only I lived in Italy to meet the guy who made this genius of a franchise.

Now that I told my story, how did you guys feel about Winx Club stepping into CGI from the start back in 2007? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 7:07 am

Believe it or not, this is actually the first time I've seen the official movie trailer! LOL!

I only found out in 2008 that there was a Winx Club movie. I saw it somewhere on the web that it was called 'Secret of the Lost Kingdom'. I frantically started searching everywhere on the internet for an English version. I had no luck on finding anything but a preview clip. From that I was so disappointed that I could maybe never see it, and I think I almost cried xD Several weeks later I found an English version on YT. It wasn't the greatest quality, but I was so excited that I just had to watch it no matter what. So that's my story Smile

The animation didn't bother me, it looked like a better version of the PS2 game. I think they did a great job considering it was their first try on 3D animation. And 3D animation was kinda new at the time, so it was really good! But the voices were annoying, but I got used to them over time. I fell in love with it, and watched it over and over again. I would have loved to see 4kids give it a go, they would have good VA's, but knowing them they would've cut stuff out. The movie was what got me onto the Rai dub, before then I never knew about it. The storyline was pretty epic as well!
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 7:27 am

LOL Nessa! Me too! I just watched the movie in 2007 and didn't care abt any trailer. I thought that it was good for them to be in CGI(I WAS 8) but now, no. they look bad in CGI :U
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Chioku

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm

I remember when the first trailer came out I was so SO excited! I thought the animation was beautiful (in case you haven't seen it, it's this). The second trailer, well I pretty much screamed. Especially when the Siamo le WinX backing track started during the battle clips. I wish that was an actual piece of backing music in the movie =(
The first and second trailer give me chills to this day xD

I think the design and attention to detail is beautiful. I truly adore it.
Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 am

I remember When I watched this movie I was like OMG YAY and I loved it Smile THIS MOVIE IS STILL AWESOME I Was Big Fan Of It I watched it in DVD But the voices were so creep...
I gave it 9.9/10 Razz I watched this 2007-2008 I think I can't Believe That Theese Adventures are over ;( I mean with Domino.. but nvm WINX FOREVER
Back to top Go down
vili567
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
vili567

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : I like cars

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 am

Wow, the animation is really clear
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vili567?feature=mhee
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 29, 2012 1:57 pm

The beginning makes Winx look scary
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 29, 2012 11:45 pm

M U S A W I N X wrote:
That's exactly what I thought when I first watched the movie, I was like: Is that the Winx? :shock:
Back to top Go down
vili567
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
vili567

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : I like cars

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7YSat Sep 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Winxisawesome wrote:
M U S A W I N X wrote:
That's exactly what I thought when I first watched the movie, I was like: Is that the Winx? :shock:
I couldn't actually tell it was the Winx until they took their hoods off
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vili567?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]   Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER] Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom [2007 TRAILER]
Page 1 of 1