Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!

Go down 
+19
SparxGirl
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
LoveMusa991
Nicola_C
DeTe015
Unelmakukka
AkshSirenix
MusaRockStar
Sirenixprime29
Chocoroko
Domino_kitty
MagixJourney
BelieveInWinx
sen rina
vili567
SibyllaJustice
Winxisawesome
MUSAWINXY
DuncanSirenix14
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 am

Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! IcySeason5
Well, not really the Trix though but Just Icy. So I was re watching the latest trailer, I noticed that it was Icy diving first in the CGI part and not Bloom! So If you guys see this closely, She's not having her old look(S1-3). She has a Sirenix kinda look (Ribbon on arm) As u guys know that there are ribbon/bracelets on the Winx's arm. So maybe this is Rainbow showing us that since there are 7 Pescix(mini mermaids shown in the trailer) maybe the 7th Sirenix Power will be given to the Trix or only Icy?

This might be a mistake that Rainbow made. But the White hair and no wings made suspect it was Icy.

Last edited by DuncanSirenix14 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 am

She does look different but prettier
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 am

Wow, I never noticed that before :shock: Even though I've watched the trailer a billion times Razz
She actually looks pretty Smile Her hair looks cool!
Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 11:43 am

Looking at this picture, I diagrammed what we can see like this.
Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Icygram

1. The ribbon armband like you pointed out. Same ribbon arm band all the Winx have.

2. As you can see if you look closely there are streaks in her hair. I see purple and green. It makes sense since Sirenix Bloom, and I think possible Aisha and Musa have streaks in their hair too.

3. The most exciting one, imo. You can see a bit of ruffles and a little tiny bit of her leg. The ruffles are like the ruffles on Sirenix dresses and the bit of leg is multicolored, so it could be the same pattern as Winx Sirenix.

4. Again, a little bit of ruffles.

Totally exciting! So it looks like they get the same style outfits as the Winx, how cute! They'll match the Winx haha.

Great find, totally exciting!! I would have never caught it myself, so good job!
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 am

I bet Tritanius put a spell to give them that sort of power and a transformation
Back to top Go down
vili567
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
vili567

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : I like cars

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Cool!, I never noticed that it was Icy instead of Bloom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vili567?feature=mhee
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

LOL.
Musa Winx: Nah. Like I said, The 7th Sirenix power might be given to Icy or all 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 1:49 pm

no its a mistake i rewatch the clip and i compared it to the 2nd trailer its bloom
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Well, If you observe care fully, in the 2nd Trailer, it shows the Winx go Thump through the water thump *1/2 second pause* thump*half second paus* thump. But in the latest trailer, The sound goes, Thump*2second pause* Thum*1/2 second pause* thump.
Plus, Rainbow edited a TON of stuff in the 3rd trailer. They changed the wings,music, added some more scenes, Cut some scenes out,changed the outfits a little and shortened the trailer.
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 3:08 pm

yeah its true i heard that the trix are gonna get a new transformation but its not gonna be the sirenix! but am curious is the new transformation gonna be permanent or temporary like the disenchantix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!   Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club Season 5 Speculation Topic!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next