Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky
Hobbies : being a WINX FAN... HARDCORE!

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Empty
PostSubject: REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix   REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix Eo1pl7YWed May 17, 2017 1:28 am

Hi All:

The Following song lyrics are something I just now jammed out after remembering a recent case from my job. This one girl was a frequent caller to my company's tech support hotline, she'd constantly complain about being bullied by the other kids at school along with other things; but, there was one thing that this girl really enjoyed, Winx Club. I brought this to my boss's attention and she told me to keep this girl on the phone as long as she was willing to talk and keep it Winx-related, I did so and this girl actually improved emotionally by asking her things like "what do you think the winx would do in this situation?" and she came up with creative answers and I told her to implement her ideas with a few modifications. Well one day, she and five of her "closest friends" decided to come into school dressed up as winx and emulate it to the best of their abilities, and sadly the school administration didn't take too kindly to this. It didn't resolve well let's just put it that way, from what I know of how it ended, the girl got so fed up with the bullying after her "closest friends" effectively abandoned her and love of Winx to fit in, that she wound up moving out of state and I never heard from her except for one PM I received several years later on one of my company's forum sites, all it said was "thanks Carly" and that's where the story behind this song is from. note that I did change the name of the girl in question and some of the circumstances to protect this girl's privacy, but here you go.

I think I'm trying to say "If you see someone getting bullied, stand up speak out; it could actually help them"

====

Remix: Hear Them Talking
Original Artist: Dual Core
Tag: Bullying, Individuality

[LYRICS : ]

Things are better now, it was making me insane, do my best with the details, forget about my name. It was chance, I’m no one to be admired, I just took a stance, wouldn’t say I was inspired. kept to myself in every situation prior, used to work with special students but was forced to retire. Found my girlfriend in a swift act of bravery, for now we’ll say the full story is escaping me. Either way it came to be, fell in love with a nonverbal girl so it’s plain to see, I don’t need attention, I try to show care you see; but this guy at one customer’s school is making it hard, I hear devices being broken, names being called, the hate carries through the lines to echos expand. The CX, the bully, and the rest of the class; then there’s me feeling powerless creating a plan…

Yo, I hear them talking, the voice in my head is saying “use caution”, emotions are too thin, they leave me no option.

Now I hear them yelling, “give us your device”, well there’s no telling. Winx help us, well maybe I can help her… One day on a phone call, here’s where the story’s from, in a zone, sitting all alone it’s the CX; a look of hope from the shows that she talks about, I can tell she knows that she’s found a way out. We spent weeks online showing all the tricks I knew, from watching winx online, to fan forums too, and fan site development, vBulletin too, the girl was a natural, she knew just what to do. The student passed the teacher, admiring her posts, formed a common bond, she confided in our chats; she told me she would run if she had no other way; and that she got bullied for everything, even loving Winx, but she stayed. She endured things humans shouldn’t, stayed safe, in her brain with her individuality being questioned, no idea how she took it, and she just played along, I’ll always remember, the girl’s name was Jennette.

Yo, I hear them talking, the voice in my head is saying “use caution”, emotions are too thin, they leave me no option.

Now, I hear them screaming; continued on the Friday what had started on the Monday, everybody trapped, meaning nobody’s leaving. Now on that day, there was no call after school, log the facebook on, and there’s Jennette on the news, her and 5 friends had gotten caught up in their haste, to emulate Winx Club and reach believix state. J’s friends took a resolution from the school, but they all thought they were lenient in giving Jennette her fate. They gave a promise to investigate in the verdict that was published, but Jennette was well aware of the extent that she’d be punished. Her friends turned on her basically a curse, after that she disappeared, had me fearing for the worst. The classmates were the suspects, convicted in the end, saddened and assumed we’d never hear from Jennette again. Months turned to years, and the odds grew further rare, then yesterday I got a note I knew it was from her. The normal cue of PMs but this one chat differed, it had two words and they said “thanks Carly”.

Now I’m hearing nothing, the wonders of the Winx Club and the memories they summon, another helpless soul helped by a girl with nothing.
Back to top Go down

REG: Lyrics Remix "Hear Them Talking" - Winx Remix
Page 1 of 1