Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Season 7 is a Bad season 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Season 7 is a Bad season 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Season 7 is a Bad season 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Season 7 is a Bad season

Go down 
+3
aisha238
zerowing21
ThePowerfulWinxClub
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePowerfulWinxClub
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
ThePowerfulWinxClub

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Reading, Blogging, Chating, Youtubing...

Season 7 is a Bad season Empty
PostSubject: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YSat Jan 28, 2017 4:20 am

Not to offend anyone Wink  But season 7 ruined Winx along with season 6. It is boring, childish and not original at all. I prefer old seasons where we had more action and maturity. In other words, i want the old Winx back.
Proof of what i am saying is true: Check how Winx became less popular since season 5.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFO85hx91cxPgM-MkXikp4A
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YSat Jan 28, 2017 4:37 am

It was a set up a bit to push it back in the right direction by being a bit darker, but the villain was dull and boring, didn't help the show at all. Nor did some of the odd episodes help like Banana day, which just made the guys look like more of a joke. So yeah, no offense taken at all by what you said. WoW did more to bring it back towards what it used to be, but still has a ways to go.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YSat Jan 28, 2017 4:47 am

The only thing that I liked about Season 7 was Kalshara, she was a better villain since The Wizards of the Black Circle. But everything else about Season 7 pretty much sucked.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YSat Jan 28, 2017 5:53 am

Ehh, The Wizards of the Black Circle weren't that bad. I think that Kalshara was more of a better villain compared to Tritannus. Jegus, a bad-boy/rejected king/merman. No one would've used any of those traits in a villain! SO ORIGINAL.
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky
Hobbies : being a WINX FAN... HARDCORE!

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YWed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 pm

OK, I'm going to get the riot act read to me for this, i can guarantee you.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and say that Season 7 is a job well done, while not perfect and having it's flaws, it was a good one. I'm going to agree with @zerwing21 on this one on the point that the villain could have been a little more well-developed. As for WoW, also a good Smile
Back to top Go down
Moxie
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Moxie

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YWed Mar 08, 2017 8:16 pm

I think Season 7 was a step in the right direction, honestly. It still has a lot of problems that S5 and S6 did but it seems like it was at least trying to improve. I think we can all appreciate that there was no 3D, at least. I wouldn't say it being 'childish' is exactly the problem (as it's a kids show); I think the problem is that much like the past two seasons it feels like they think their audience is full of idiots who can't appreciate a deep, meaningful plot. That's what I think it feels like. I'm all for goofy, childish, girly fun and S7 provides plenty of that, and I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. Another thing I want to note is that besides the transformations, I do feel like the animation is less stiff than S5 and S6.
I still think it's an improvement over S5 and S6. I can't agree that S7 ruined Winx since that was S5's job (although I can see why a lot of people are willing to tolerate S5)

As for WoW, I like it more than S7 and I think that's also a step in the right direction. I think I'm just biased because I like the aesthetic.
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YWed Mar 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Moxie wrote:
I think Season 7 was a step in the right direction, honestly. It still has a lot of problems that S5 and S6 did but it seems like it was at least trying to improve. I think we can all appreciate that there was no 3D, at least. I wouldn't say it being 'childish' is exactly the problem (as it's a kids show); I think the problem is that much like the past two seasons it feels like they think their audience is full of idiots who can't appreciate a deep, meaningful plot. That's what I think it feels like. I'm all for goofy, childish, girly fun and S7 provides plenty of that, and I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. Another thing I want to note is that besides the transformations, I do feel like the animation is less stiff than S5 and S6.
I still think it's an improvement over S5 and S6.

Moxie wrote:
I can't agree that S7 ruined Winx since that was S5's job (although I can see why a lot of people are willing to tolerate S5)

As for WoW, I like it more than S7 and I think that's also a step in the right direction. I think I'm just biased because I like the aesthetic.

I don't necessarily agree that S5 ruined winx at all since cartoons and the people behind them are creative works and the people creative minds. Sometimes creators like to "experiment" with different techniques, styles, etc. to see what happens and find new artistic inspiration.

I would further disagree that 3D is inherently bad for winx. as with any thing, 3D "just needs to be done right" and applied at appropriate times. Do I agree that each and every sirenix scene in the infinite ocean should've been 3D? nope! I think a mix of both 2D and 3D would've been preferred. Do I believe they tried? absolutely! could they improve? you bet. We could sit here for hours picking out flaws in each and every season of winx and even go down to the episode level to point out areas of improvement, but to be honest cartoons are going to be flawed no matter what and because they appeal to a wide range of people with different tastes a creator cannot possibly make a cartoon which will meed each and every possible variation on preference. I mean that's like trying to make a game work on windows knowing the myriad of hardware possibilities in a PC without having DirectX or intermediary drivers.

in short what I think I'm trying to get across is that I can see where you're coming from and do believe that there are definitely areas where you cite that are needing improvements.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YWed Mar 08, 2017 10:51 pm

There is also something that needs to be added to this, Season 5 and 6 were written by nick jr writers, while season 7 wasn't. I think that should be a bit of a factor to show that season 7 was trying to get back to its old roots.
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

Bloom Posts : 512
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YWed Mar 08, 2017 11:53 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
There is also something that needs to be added to this, Season 5 and 6 were written by nick jr writers, while season 7 wasn't. I think that should be a bit of a factor to show that season 7 was trying to get back to its old roots.

i would like to know how good is the 8 season, because i want to know if is fix the mistakes in the past seasons.
Back to top Go down
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7YThu Mar 09, 2017 11:58 pm

talgoose wrote:
zerowing21 wrote:

i would like to know how good is the 8 season, because i want to know if is fix the mistakes in the past seasons.

great job on the fact checking there for pointing out that seasons 5 and 6 were written by Nick Jr. writers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 is a Bad season   Season 7 is a Bad season Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Season 7 is a Bad season
Page 1 of 1