Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

These are Not serious OC's I wont use. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

These are Not serious OC's I wont use. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

These are Not serious OC's I wont use.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SavannahParodox
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
SavannahParodox

Hobbies : Reading and playing music

These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Empty
PostSubject: These are Not serious OC's I wont use.   These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YSun Dec 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Name: Nanile
What Creature Are you: Fairy
Race: Moon Fairies
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Moon/Earth
Powers: Moon & Gems- Sodalite(Necklace): Morphix & Zicron(Ring): Water
Spells: KEY: NA: not achieved.
Lunar Healing: The user can heal themselves or others by using lunar elements/the power of the moon itself.[Low-Scars][Medium-Bullet/Stab wounds][High-Missing limbs, Believix(NA)]

Lunaportation: Users can teleport via lunar energy/magic or even the moons power, merging with the lunar/moon energy and appearing anywhere else from the same.[Low-12m][Medium-310m(AZ width, Charmix(NA)][High- anywhere on current planet, Enchantix(NA)]

Lunar Vision: The user is able to see everything through the moonlight; although it must be in moonlight to be seen.[Low]

Water manipulation: The user can shape and manipulate anything that is liquid, the only state of matter with a definite volume but no fixed shape.[Low] It’s sub-form is Blood Bending in which the user can create, control and otherwise manipulate blood of oneself, others or from their surroundings, whether it be from blood-banks, hospitals, or battlefields.[High, Enchantix(NA)]

Morphix: The user can take a wide variety of forms, such as animals.[Low] Changing a part of their appearances, such as the shape of their noses.[Medium, Enchantix(NA)] Changing winxclub and age, potentially looking like anyone at all, [High, Believix(NA)]

Frost Nova: Blast nearby enemies with an explosion of ice and freeze them for 2 seconds, Cooldown: 11 seconds. [Low] Call down shards of ice in a 12 yard radius. Multiple casts in the same area from the same caster do not stack. Last 6 seconds. [Medium, Charmix(NA)]

Appearance: These are Not serious OC's I wont use. <a href=These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Nanileimage hosting" />

Her robot dog w/ synthetic skin= [img]These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Downloadimage sharing sites[/img]

Her robotic cat=[img]These are Not serious OC's I wont use. CSerafinacapture[/img]

Strengths:
Idealistic – Naniles’ friends and loved ones will come to admire and depend on her for her optimism. Her unshaken belief that all people are inherently good, perhaps simply misunderstood, lends itself to an incredibly resilient attitude in the face of hardship.

Seek and Value Harmony –Nanile has no interest in having power over others, and doesn’t much care for domineering attitudes at all. She prefers a more democratic approach, and works hard to ensure that every voice and perspective is heard.

Open-Minded and Flexible – A live-and-let-live attitude comes naturally to Nanile, and she dislikes being constrained by rules. Nanile will always give the benefit of the doubt too, and so long as her principles and ideas are not being challenged, she’ll support others’ right to do what she thinks is right.

Very Creative – Nanile combines her visionary nature with her open-mindedness to allow her to see things from unconventional perspectives. Being able to connect many far-flung dots into a single here.

Passionate and Energetic – When something captures Naniles’ imagination and speaks to her beliefs, she will go all in, dedicating her time, energy, thoughts and emotions to the project. Her shyness keeps her from the podium, but she’s the first to lend a helping hand where it’s needed.

Dedicated and Hard-Working – While others focusing on the challenges of the moment may give up when the going gets tough, Nanile (especially when she gets Assertive) have the benefit of her far-reaching vision to help her through. Knowing that what she are doing is meaningful gives people with this personality type a sense of purpose and even courage when it comes to accomplishing something she believe in.

Weaknesses:
Too Idealistic – Nanile often takes her idealism too far, setting herself up for disappointment as, again and again, evil things happen in the world. This is true on a personal level too, as Nanile may not just idealize her partners, but idolize her, forgetting that no one is perfect.

Too Altruistic – Naniles sometimes sees herself as selfish, but only because she wants to give so much more than she are able to. This becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, as she tries to push herself to commit to a chosen cause or person, forgetting to take care of the needs of others in her lives, and especially herself.

Impractical – When something captures Naniles’ imagination, she can neglect practical matters like day-to-day maintenance and simple pleasures. Sometimes Nanile will take this asceticism so far as to neglect eating and drinking as she pursue her passion or cause.

Dislike Dealing With Data – Nanile is often so focused on the big picture that she forgets the forest is made of individual trees. Nanile is in tune with emotions and morality, and when the facts and data contradict her ideals, it can be a real challenge for her.

Take Things Personally – Nanile often takes challenges and criticisms personally, rather than as inspiration to reassess her positions. Avoiding conflict as much as possible, Nanile will put a great deal of time and energy into trying to align her principles and the criticisms into a middle ground that satisfies everybody.

Difficult to Get to Know – Nanile is private, reserved and self-conscious. This makes her notoriously difficult to really get to know, and her need for these qualities contributes to the guilt she often feel for not giving more of herself to those she care about.

Personality(INFP-A): Open, communicative, although independent, Nanile is far from being unsociable. However she also likes to maintain relationships with friends prompting her to have knowledge of environments. Thus she can alternate between needs of social exchanges and loneliness. Deeply independent, vivacious, quick and enterprising by nature, this frank and direct girl does not like to take detours and can't stand hypocrisy. Nobody will ever find her doing nothing; instead people will find Nanile being constantly busy getting stuff done. The experience of directing people makes Nanile feel powerful and gives great pleasure. Often Nanile will give all when focused on a task.

Decision making comes easy to Nanile with deep love for order and creation. Nanile’s strong passion makes her move on instinct, sometimes because of envy. Having very little free time because of prior responsibilities and engagements makes being spontaneous hard for Nanile. Believing that there is only one life time Nanile gives it her all and try to make the most of it even when it’s hard at times. However she often has to remember to think before acting and to moderate impulsiveness which can play tricks, and to watch out for anger bursts.

Active, dynamic and enterprising, she’s constantly in action! Not being able to do nothing Nanile tends to live in the fast lane. Despising fatigue she will make sure to always exceed no matter the circumstances. Her weak points: head, eyes, nose and teeth. Largely independent Nanile is an emotional person. Often hiding that part of herself from others for fear of suffering. Thus Nanile often prefer to rather be alone than with people who could discover her soft side! Nanile tends to fight against love, in particular the monotony in which most couples can end up in. Her emotional life is pretty tumultuous because of Nanile’s aspire towards freedom. Struggling to live with the concept of a relationship where compromises have to be made. This passion shows in all of Nanile’s relationships, making them inflamed or unstable which is always disappointing Nanile. Put herself into other peoples shoes and give admiration to them just like she would want to be admired. Often Nanile is the driving force of the relationship.

History: Nanile was a 6 year-old moon fairy and was helping her mom, the castle cook, clean dishes when Domino went under attack and the Dragon Flame disappeared. To save her, her mother put her into a pod and sent her to the closest planet, Earth. Once arriving to Earth her pod ended up trapped in Earth’s orbit; however after 19 years in orbit when the Winx returned magic to Earth and thus the moon, her pod crashed into Earth. She was found by a man named Carver Schmidt, a Detective, and his brother Michael, an inventor, and Michael’s son Vincent as they were going through parts for Michael new invention.

She was taken in and adopted by Carver, and was taught English, although her mother tongue stuck and every time she got to emotional she would speak it. She was also taught mechanics and photography from them and now has an obsession with taking pictures. When Nanile was still 6, the pod stopping her from ageing, she along others went out for fishing with Vincent, but a storm unexpectedly occurred and almost everyone died. Her father, along with others puts up a law that forbids anyone on the island from traveling pass the reef.

Nanile fails to heed her father's words and walks to the ocean shores in bliss. There, she helps to clean the beach and the ocean, saving the animals caught in trash. Just then, Nanile is acquainted with the ocean, which reveals itself to have a mind of its own. Having witnessed the event and realizes her purity, the ocean grows fond of Nanile and provides her with the Zircon Ring.
What Creature Are you?: Witch
Race: German Human
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Lasers & Art
Spells:
Light Portal: The user can create portals using light. [High]
Pict: The users combine their Magic Power in order to animate art. [Low]
Holographic projection: User can create, shape and manipulate holograms, fully three-dimensional images of the holographed target via lasers. As such they are based on sight only and have no effect to other senses or have physical presence. [Medium]
Enchanted Speed: User can possesses a limitless level of speed and velocity. [High]
Photokinetic combat: The user can use lasers in their physical combat, making their attacks extremely fast, mixing precision strikes with broader effects and unpredictability. [Low]

Appearance: These are Not serious OC's I wont use. <a href=These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Jrpg_heroine_thiefupload gifs" />

Strengths:  
Curious – When it comes to new ideas, Doll isn’t interested in brooding – she wants to go out and experience things, and don’t hesitate to step out of her comfort zone to do so. Doll is imaginative and open-minded, seeing all things as part of a big, mysterious puzzle called life.

Observant – Doll believes that there are no irrelevant actions, that every shift in sentiment, every move and every idea is part of something bigger. To satisfy her curiosity, Doll tries to notice all of these things, and to never miss a moment.

Energetic and Enthusiastic – As she observes, forming new connections and ideas, Doll won’t hold her tongues – she’s excited about her findings, and share them with anyone who’ll listen. This infectious enthusiasm has the dual benefit of giving Doll a chance to make more social connections, and of giving them a new source of information and experience, as she fit her new friends’ opinions into her existing ideas.

Excellent Communicators – It’s a good thing that Doll has such strong people skills, or she’d never express these ideas. Doll enjoy both small talk and deep, meaningful conversations, which are just two sides of the same coin for them, and are adept at steering conversations towards her desired subjects in ways that feel completely natural and unforced.

Know How to Relax – It’s not all “nature of the cosmos” discussions with Doll – she knows that sometimes, nothing is as important as simply having fun and experiencing life’s joys. That Intuitive trait lets Doll knows that it’s time to shake things up, and these wild bursts of enthusiastic energy can surprise even her closest friends.

Very Popular and Friendly – All this adaptability and spontaneity comes together to form Doll a person who is approachable, interesting and exciting, with a cooperative and altruistic spirit and friendly, empathetic disposition. Doll gets along with pretty much everyone, and her circles of friends stretch far and wide.

Weaknesses:
Poor Practical Skills – When it comes to conceiving ideas and starting projects, especially involving other people, Doll has exceptional talent. Unfortunately her skill with upkeep, administration, and follow-through on those projects struggles. Without more hands-on people to help push day-to-day things along, Doll’s ideas are likely to remain just that – ideas.

Find it Difficult to Focus– Doll is a natural explorer of interpersonal connections and philosophy, but this backfires when what needs to be done is the work sitting right in front of her. It’s hard for Doll to maintain interest as tasks drift towards routine, administrative matters, and away from broader concepts.

Overthink Things – Doll doesn’t take things at face value – she looks for underlying motives in even the simplest things. It’s not uncommon for Doll to lose a bit of sleep asking herself why someone did what they did, what it might mean, and what to do about it.

Get Stressed Easily – All this overthinking isn’t just for her own benefit – Doll is very sensitive, and cares deeply about others’ feelings. A consequence of her popularity is that others often look to her for guidance and help, which takes time, and it’s easy to see why Doll sometimes get overwhelmed, especially when she can’t say yes to every request.

Highly Emotional – While emotional expression is healthy and natural, with Doll even viewing it as a core part of her identity, it can come out strongly enough to cause problems for her. Particularly when under stress, criticism or conflict, Doll can experience emotional bursts that are counter-productive at best.

Independent to a Fault – Doll loathes being micromanaged and restrained by heavy-handed rules – she’d want to be seen as highly independent master of her own fates, even possessors of an altruistic wisdom that goes beyond draconian law. The challenge for Doll is that she lives in a world of checks and balances, a pill she is not happy to swallow.

Personality: “She can pull anything out of her Satchel. Tea sets, school books, white rabbits…they’re all in there somewhere.”
Doll is a true free spirit, She is often the life of the party, except she’s less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than she is in enjoying the social and emotional connections she makes with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, she can certainly be felt in any crowd. More than just sociable people-pleasers though, Doll is shaped by her Intuitive quality, allowing her to read between the lines with curiosity and energy. She tends to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected –a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and is always looking for a deeper meaning.

Many other people are likely to find these qualities irresistible, and if she’d found a cause that sparks her imagination, Doll will bring an energy that oftentimes thrusts her into the spotlight, held up by her peers as a leader and a guru – but this isn’t always where independence-loving Doll wants to be. Worse still if she find herself beset by the administrative tasks and routine maintenance that can accompany a leadership position. Dolls self-esteem is dependent on her ability to come up with original solutions, and she need to know that she have the freedom to be innovative – she can quickly lose patience or become dejected if she gets trapped in a boring role.

History: Doll was born in the city of Freiburg in Baden-Württemberg, Germany - to Tarrant and Madeline, no last name. When Doll was 6 she got an amateur painter set, when she turned 13 she got an advanced Art set. She went to many competitions and she was accepted in Technische Universität Berlin, an Arts and design school in Berlin, Germany; while continuing her other lessons at a near-by highschool. At the Highschool she finds a pale-red hip satchel, she opens it, looking for any id, to find nothing in there; she takes it to the principal’s office. After a week and no one comes to claim it, the principal gives it to her; at home she finds that’s it’s a magical carry-all bag and finding out that she can pull out anything she thought about, after outing it in there, and puts all her Art stuff in there.

When she turned 16 a book popped out of the satchel, and not remembering putting that in their she opened the book only to see nothing. Grabbing a pencil she wrote her name in it, she blinked when yellow colored words appeared ‘Hello, I’m Leona! It’s nice to meet you Doll ***.’ Doll squealed and started writing in the book and continued to talk with Leona and 11 others, each in different colors. She found out about a magical world of fairies and witches, and how the 12’s subconscious were put into the book; she was also given powers from them and was sucked in to the book to be taught how to use the magic over Art and Lasers. One day while at home for charismas, the city went under attack by trolls. Seeing a witch fight off the trolls she went in to help getting a few, the witch seeing her potential told her about cloud tower and brought her there.

Last edited by SavannahParodox on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Empty
PostSubject: Re: These are Not serious OC's I wont use.   These are Not serious OC's I wont use. Eo1pl7YMon Dec 19, 2016 1:16 am

Moved to the right location, considering this is a for fun only and not related to Winx Club. I like the weaknesses for Doll as a side note.
Back to top Go down

These are Not serious OC's I wont use.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: The Magical Lounge :: What's On Your Mind?-
Jump to: