Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Understanding BiW's Situation

Go down 
+4
catiebuug
life13believix
Flame Melody
Florawinx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone, I'm making this thread to announce several things regarding the forum, including its inactivity. For starters, the forum is not as lively and active as it used to be 2 years ago, mostly because the owner, Jae, is no longer advertising Winx Club content on his social media.

Now let me expand on this just a little bit more. BelieveInWinx used to be the biggest name in the Winx Club fandom, and it's still the most visited Winx Club fan forum to date. However, Jae's activity completely ceased in mid~late 2014, causing less and less people to know about our forum. I've contacted Jae several times for the ownership of the social media, but he's yet to respond.

Before anyone jumps the gun, this isn't a hate message to Jae, nor am I calling him out for being a bad person, I'm simply stating how the situation really is. He may not be able to see my messages. He may not have proper internet access. He may be way too busy to even care. He may be wanting to come back, but does not have the time to do so. Who knows. Whatever the situation is, he created BelieveInWinx, one of the greatest names in the Winx fandom, which I am grateful for.

As for the new forum theme, it's currently in the works by Aeniara, WinxGermany, and Winxisawesome. Phil (Aeniara) and Nessa (Winxisawesome) were ex-administrator and ex-moderator respectively for the record! These 3 talented people are working hard to make a tribute to the forum in the form of a new theme. They're doing their best to come up with the perfect images and colors to use so to have just the right idea for a tribute-worthy theme of what once was the most glorious Winx fan community.

The third thing I'm going to talk about is the fact I did try and revive the forum through various ways; I've even got help from several members and moderators, but we just can't gather millions of fans and followers and such while being foreshadowed by Jae's own media which has an estimated following of one million people, if we'll count his now-discontinued blog in which most of his news and discussions took place.

I'd like to thank everyone for joining us in a ride that lasted 6 years, but our journey ends here. The forum won't close down, but it's retiring from its fame like any artist does after spending many years in the entertainment industry. It's been a pleasure working in the forum, and I'll still do my best to keep it functioning.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mystique Aqua
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Mystique Aqua

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Reading, writing, drawing, listenng music and dancing

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 02, 2016 7:32 am

So there's going to be a new forum? Or new forum theme?
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Eleiya2468
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 02, 2016 1:39 pm

We're certainly working on a new forum theme but we don't have a reason to make a new forum.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Dec 07, 2016 9:05 am

Good luck you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Dec 12, 2016 1:36 am

I think another reason is the winx fandom isn't that big? And with all due respect they kinda don't act like a fandom, ive seen people draw oc's and loose their minds over art assests but ive never seen actual discussions about charecterisation and adult themes like i have with other fandoms on tumblr. I honestly think this is cause of the show losing its ingegraty and becoming a glorified doll comerical, hense why every season have two transformations so the children will buy the dolls rainbow cheaply makes, hense why they designs are so unorignal and boring. Its not really the forums fault its unpopular cause the staff thats still here is great, its just unfortunete the online chatter for winx isn't great. Like when was the last time somone wrote a really great winx fanfic which wasn't so based on the show's writing and evlevated the source material? I've not seen one that i can remember, most fanficss i find are about OCS. Which is okay if you have an interesting oc's but the winx fans are more focused on the world, than the actual charecters of the show. Its kinda the opposite the mlp fandom if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
catiebuug

Flora Helia
Hobbies : doll collecting, crafting/diy, shopping

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Dec 12, 2016 9:09 am

Pokémon Trainer wrote:
I think another reason is the winx fandom isn't that big? And with all due respect they kinda don't act like a fandom, ive seen people draw oc's and loose their minds over art assests but ive never seen actual discussions about charecterisation and adult themes like i have with other fandoms on tumblr. I honestly think this is cause of the show losing its ingegraty and becoming a glorified doll comerical, hense why every season have two transformations so the children will buy the dolls rainbow cheaply makes, hense why they designs are so unorignal and boring. Its not really the forums fault its unpopular cause the staff thats still here is great, its just unfortunete the online chatter for winx isn't great. Like when was the last time somone wrote a really great winx fanfic which wasn't so based on the show's writing and evlevated the source material? I've not seen one that i can remember, most fanficss i find are about OCS. Which is okay if you have an interesting oc's but the winx fans are more focused on the world, than the actual charecters of the show. Its kinda the opposite the mlp fandom if you think about it.

unfortunately, youve got a good point. i mean, the fandom seems kinda active on tumblr but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Understanding BiW's Situation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Welcome To BelieveInWinx :: Announcements & Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: