Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

World of Winx Trailer! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

World of Winx Trailer! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
World of Winx Trailer! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

World of Winx Trailer!

Go down 
+4
Winxisawesome
underwatermotion
aisha238
Flame Melody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

World of Winx Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YFri Oct 28, 2016 9:59 pm

So it seems that the Winx are trying to hide their magical identity, which is cool as this is a spin-off, so I believe we're assuming season 4 didn't happen. AND OH MY GOD THEY'RE USING PHYSICAL ATTACKS THIS IS TOTALLY SPIES MEETS WINX CLUB I'M IN LOVE.
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YFri Oct 28, 2016 10:04 pm

I watched the trailer not too long ago and the show seems pretty decent, I'll get it a try, as I said before, when I get Netflix again soon
Back to top Go down
underwatermotion
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
underwatermotion

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Drawing, listening to music

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YSat Oct 29, 2016 4:05 am

Im just gonna start off by saying that I'm a HUGE winx fan. I grew up watching rai version while i was in 3rd grade and it was iconic because it was so magical and beautiful...and as a guy everything was so boring... seeing these girls transcend into these fairies was such a huge thing for me and it defined my childhood...its one of the factors (ft. totally spies) that made me realize that i was into girl stuff cuz they were cooler (and i also liked guys) . I feel so proud that the winx franchise is expanding their horizon and appealing to a more wider audience and i get that feeling from this. But that being said there are a lot of "miss" for me in this season so far.
1) the animation is just odd on that scene where they were in the van and talking about how covers are being blown..etc. that just ticked me off
2) the winx are fairies with MAGICAL POWERS and thats what a lot of people fell in love with, the glitz and glam of magic...it just doesnt sit right with me when they arent using their not using their powers (infornt of people). but even so it looks like theyre not using alot of their powers in private (esp. with the sewer scene) - i hope they actually do use their powers more
3) the transformations....the catsuits...someone needs to hire another person to design the costumes
4) and i know its supose to be for a more mature audience and have that mature feel to it but i feel like it couldve been executed in a more different manner than the "talent theif"plot...it couldve went more with the season3 -season 4 route...those were well done and it pretty dark moments too if you really think about it - not saying that dark moments = maturity but season 3 is where you actually see the winx in a more mature light and how they had to take responsibility and sacrficed themselves for the greater good.

but overall i just hope its good and it doesnt blow back to the winx franchise' face
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YMon Oct 31, 2016 11:52 pm

I am absolutely in love with the animation, it is honestly so beautiful <3 It is so clean. The movements seem so natural in this art style. It also has so much depth with all the textures they use.

The comments section on YouTube is honestly cancerous depressing. Everyone is so negative that they might as well be electrons. I feel like ever since Nick took over and ruined the show (I think it's safe to say they ruined it), there's been no positivity in the fandom. Every new season, movie, or whatever, has received such a negative reaction from the fans. I have to admit that I am on that bandwagon partially. But I actually have high hopes for this.

As far as people saying that "why are they showing their identities now?? Plothole alert!", did you guys not pick up the keyword "undercover" in the synopsis for WoW? Why is this so shocking to you? I thought it was pretty obvious from the beginning. This is a spinoff. It's not supposed to be related to the main show, so no potholes exist. It's set in a completely new context, forget what you've known from the main series. I feel like people are just trying to pick at whatever they can.
Back to top Go down
ThePowerfulWinxClub
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
ThePowerfulWinxClub

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Reading, Blogging, Chating, Youtubing...

PostSubject: WOW   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YTue Nov 01, 2016 11:56 am

So exited!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFO85hx91cxPgM-MkXikp4A
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YWed Nov 02, 2016 1:04 am

I'm upset that there was no mention of Neverland and Tinker Bell in the trailer (two big subjects for this series), but I guess it can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YWed Nov 02, 2016 3:47 am

Yay so excited
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YWed Nov 02, 2016 7:05 am

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
I'm upset that there was no mention of Neverland and Tinker Bell in the trailer (two big subjects for this series), but I guess it can't be helped.
Yeah, that is true. It's taken them this long to get a decent length trailer out, and we really didn't see much. We didn't get a decent look at Dreamix or we didn't see any battle scenes against Tinkerbell. It's interesting that they didn't, since that they've at least shown the villain in every trailer to date, but I guess that they're doing things differently this time around.
Back to top Go down
thekeybladeprincess
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
thekeybladeprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7YMon Jan 09, 2017 8:19 pm

I watched episodes on Netflix.
First episode was a bit borring.
But I tried tot watch it some more. I started to like it more. I like the fact that it not all that girl bij drama stuff. But it was chokking about the fact that it's about captain hook. The episodes ended now. I don't Know where it's gonna lead. But I do not really like the Peter pan winx story... I hope I wil not be tot much dissepointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Trailer!   World of Winx Trailer! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

World of Winx Trailer!
Page 1 of 1