Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard - Page 38 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Central Courtyard - Page 38 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Central Courtyard

Go down 
+31
Stella
Squonk
Bloom
Musa
Flora
Tecna
SavannahParodox
Nex
Clarice
Aisha
Kyra_Xyrespace
Knut
aisha238
hatsunemiku39
Kiko
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
AngelicAura
Flame Melody
Avalon
Wizgiz
Faragonda
Pokémon Trainer
yukai5
Mystique Aqua
Professor Palladium
Potitius
Timmy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Griselda
musa225
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YThu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Central Courtyard is a large open space at the center of the school where students can sit and spend their free time. A Well through which the tunnels connecting Alfea, Red Fountain and Cloud Tower to each other can be accessed. When the moonlight shines on it, the well opens a portal, which leads to another dimension with lots water, where the map of the Infinite Ocean can be seen. A Public Square where functions such as the beginning of year and graduation ceremonies are done. It also serves as a landing space for flying ships.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 9:45 pm

"yeah well forgive me but i'll most definitely decline. you've got the wrong assumption about whatever relationship I have with calvin. we're aquiantences at best." he dryly remarked as if he hated that. #

he then turned and walked away from the two, going back to the fountain he was at to continue his reading.

just then zayn. of all people walked up to alfea wearing headphones. signing "starstucked" a pop song by cadence rather loudly. but still in tune surprisingly enough.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 10:33 pm

"Hey," Lux said, jogging up to Zayn's side. Apparently, he didn't hear her over his loud music and singing, so she repeated, louder this time but still quiet as she hadn't gotten used to her new voice yet, "Hey! Zayn!"
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 10:42 pm

zayn squealed in a high pitched voice as is headphones fell off his head. " oh hey babe didn't hear you there. how's my fave gal doing today then?" he asked as he took her hand. grinning like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 11:03 pm

"I'm alright," Lux grinned, squeezing his hand in her own. "Back kinda hurts, though. I spent too much time bent over my desk, I guess. Tests are a pain." She looked up at Zayn. "Can we go somewhere to unwind? Somewhere to eat or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 11:08 pm

zayn pondered for a moment trying to think of somewhere nice to go. "you know we could always just go see whats open in magix for food or if you really wanna go fine someplace fancy im sure your sister of yours could pull some strings and get a last miniute reservation for us" he suggested. " i dunno about you but id rather not be in such a crowded area, but whatever you want we can do honey."

there was something about making luz happy that warmed zayns heart. especailly with all the traumatic experiances she went through, he just wanted to be there for her since she was pretty much all he had.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 11:17 pm

"Not somewhere crowded," Lux said, playing with Zayn's fingers, "somewhere nice. Someplace we enjoy, like a café. Do you want to just go get some smoothies?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 11:18 pm

"Oh my god, get a room."

The teasing voice came from Chandra, who was chewing bubblegum and looking at the cute couple from close-by.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 pm

"yeah lets go get some smoothies. i'll pay this time" he offers smiling as he takes lux's arm " shall we?"
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 11:20 pm

Lux laughed, locking arms with Zayn. Then she looked at Chandra and huffed. "I see you're as insufferable as ever." She said, but there was no real malice in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7YFri Jun 08, 2018 11:27 pm

Chandra pouted. She got stood up earlier that day by someone who she went out with last week, with just a text saying Sorry but I can't handle you and your well...everything  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Well I can handle myself and that means I'm ultimately stronger than you! She ranted in her head to that jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Central Courtyard   The Central Courtyard - Page 38 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Central Courtyard
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next